• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally in support of HCR6

Started by Fluff and Stuff, February 19, 2009, 07:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: SethCohn on March 05, 2009, 05:16 PM NHFTOk, political analysis over, we now return to your normal Underground discussion, politics free, all ready in progress.

Hey Seth, it was nice to see you (and - however fleetingly - your wife Chris) and so many others of the "NHLA gang") in the crowd.  ...  I don't go to the capitol often, but seeing so many nice faces inspires me to (maybe) come back -once in a while.  ...
Peace!

Lloyd Danforth

Cris was there?!!  I didn't see her :'(  I saw Seth.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 06, 2009, 06:22 AM NHFT
Cris was there?!!  I didn't see her :'(  I saw Seth.

Yeah, I got the same bum deal  ;)

SethCohn

Yes, my better half was there, and in fact, we were playing the 'did you see?...' game, which is getting longer and longer, as the crowds at events get bigger and bigger.  "Did you see 'name here'?", "No, they were there?  I saw 'another name' though.." "Oh I missed them, but I did see 'yet another name'"

She'll be at LibertyForum today and all weekend, mostly someplace around registration, and I know she'd love to see you all.

Lloyd Danforth

I guess she didn't see me either