• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Learn to weld in Hudson $75

Started by Friday, February 23, 2009, 07:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

[forwarded message]

Some of you have expressed interest in an adult ed welding class which I mentioned was being offered last year through the Alvirne High School
(Hudson, NH) Vo-Tech program.  It was cancelled due to lack of enrollment.

Well it is being offered again this year.  The course is five weeks, on five consecutive Tuesdays from 6-9 pm starting March 3rd.  The cost is $75 and
all materials are included.  You may bring your own welder or you may use the school's welders if you do not have one of your own (like me.)

I know the fellow who is teaching the course personally.  His name is David Anger and he's done some of the welding work on my dump truck.

The deadline for signup is the end of this week.  You can get a course listing for this course as well as others, plus a registration form at the
following link:

http://www.alvirnehs.org/?q=node/403

Please make sure you sign up if you have any interest at all so it is not cancelled again.  Also please feel free to forward this email to anyone and
everyone, as widely as possible, but mostly to people who are in the Hudson, NH and surrounding area.

Pat K

Man 75 bucks, what a deal.

Sandy if you take this class, we would like a full
report.

Be careful not to let hot slag fall down your cleavage.

Jim Johnson

Friday has a dump truck?

That explains the dark and entrancing hold she has on Pat K.

Friday

Quote from: Pat K on February 23, 2009, 08:13 PM NHFT
report.
I was just passing along info.  Just because I've seen Flashdance 20 times doesn't mean I want to learn how to weld.   :bdance2:
Yeah, with my hand-eye coordination, I'd give myself a hot molten mastectomy.   :violent5:

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on February 23, 2009, 08:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on February 23, 2009, 08:13 PM NHFT
report.
I was just passing along info.  Just because I've seen Flashdance 20 times doesn't mean I want to learn how to weld.   :bdance2:
Yeah, with my hand-eye coordination, I'd give myself a hot molten mastectomy.   :violent5:

I'm guessing someone would jump up and pat the fire out.

Friday

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

I think Friday is trying to indicate that
she does not own a dump truck, that
she was forwarding the message to those interested.

Just like it is typed at the top of her first message. ;D

sandm000

I'm interested, but I see that I am too late.

Toadstool

ANGER WELDING is very nice.
I met him once was going to rent a place to do work son.
but I didnt.
I would attend this class if possible.
shit I am gonna.