• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is Violence the only way 2 24 09

Started by sgtusmc, February 24, 2009, 07:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Is Violence the only way 2 24 09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   How many people will read this letter because of the title. We live in a civilized society where communication is considered the proper way to solve problems.  What happens when trusted government officials self greed dominates?  Where does the law bidden citizen go for help.  Judge Peter Fauver violated the constitution and the NH supreme court covered it up.  A U.S. citizen openly writes about these crimes against the peace and dignity of the U.S. and the government stops this 100% disabled veterans medical care.  Including yesterday, I volunteer every day of the year helping others. Judge Fauver used the power of the court to allow the Madbury NH selectmen to seek and get retaliation on other Madbury residents openly and freely against the peace and dignity of the state. My only connection to this Madbury family is that I volunteered to help them.  I followed the letter of the constitution only to have the illegal acts of trusted government officials cover up Fauver's crimes to protect their legal monopoly of power over the people.  Newspapers censor these facts in direct ethical, moral and legal conflict with what the United States stands for.  For those that read this opinion letter can you grasp the magnitude of what I just stated.  The people are afraid of government retaliation to speak about this.  My case is the perfect example of gov retaliation with out control.     
   NH governor Lynch charged me money to speak with him.  I have the receipt.  It is against the law for U.S. citizens to have to pay to speak with an elected official.  So many laws have been broken to silence my free speech it is incomprehensible.  The VA has gone so far as to give me token medical care to fudge the records for public scrutiny to demonstrate that this veteran is nuts. In serious pain, yesterday I volunteered to help others.  Yet I can not get pain medication.  I have four life changing disabilities from my tour in the U.S. Marine Corps.  Three are combat related disabilities received at separate times.  I have violated no laws yet this U.S. Marine must pay to speak with the NH governor.  Our political leaders may not want to speak with me, but that will not stop me.  The government and newspapers can use my head disability to harm my character in the public eye.  You the people that read this letter can ignore it.  The VA makes this 100% disabled veteran pay civilian doctors for medical care they order and prescriptions for antibiotics in direct violation of the law.  Yet a violent title is the only part that makes you the people that read this letter interested in it.
   I honestly believed that the newly elected officials in NH would at the very least allow me to speak under the constitutional provision to the full NH legislators.  Government officials no longer abide by our Constitution.  Our Trust in the Supreme court can no longer be looked at to protect the people's rights against government domination, when it questions the courts power over the people.
   I have told this many times.  My head injury left me with no memory prior to being shipped to a conflict.  I relive my time as American Advisor on convoy deep in the bush so much it is hard to distinguish if I ever came home.  Violence happen in or out of this benjo ditch and I accept the reality that (   ) is accepted here.  Reality is which worlds are real.  Violence can never be committed in a civilized society. The United States of American must come first in all our actions.  I have to ask why the American Legion and VFW have isolated me to die for what we took an oath to honor? 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi