• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm getting sick of talking.

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, February 24, 2009, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

I've finally run out of "talk fuel". I found myself rehashing the same damn debate again on some other forum. I'm even tired of discussing stuff on IRC which I used to love doing to kill time.

As the prospect of moving to NH gets closer and closer, I'm less interested in talking, because that's what I've done for so long as my only pro-liberty outlet. The desire to "do" makes all of those discussions entirely irrelevant and just downright annoying.

FTL_Ian

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteSo... how close are you?

We're out of our apartment come a week from tomorrow. We've got to do some serious work to our motorhome and we'll be staying with friends until that work is done. Depending on exactly how much work needs to be done, it might be as little as a month or as late as "this summer", we're kind of unsure partly because we don't know what the rig will need.

FTL_Ian

Sam A. Robrin

I'm with you!  I've been discussing theorytheorytheory for 34 years now--henceforth, the conversation switches to action!

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 25, 2009, 04:07 PM NHFT
Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOpOK9EuuFc (I Want Action)
WARNING!!!  No one but rainey click this link; it's a Poison video.

...throwing herself on the musical grenade to save the others   :pissedoff:

jaqeboy

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on February 24, 2009, 11:09 PM NHFT
I'm with you!  I've been discussing theorytheorytheory for 34 years now--henceforth, the conversation switches to action!

Man, you guys have got to get over to the Alt Expo. We've finally announced the almost-final schedule here.

Russell Kanning

won't you be talking at  the altexpo? :)

I think you will create a lot more converts Kevin .... actions speak louder than words ... especially on forums and chat

dalebert

Quote from: Friday on February 25, 2009, 08:26 PM NHFT
...throwing herself on the musical grenade to save the others   :pissedoff:

Too late! I'm already scooping up my innards and shoving them back into my abdomen.

Kat Kanning

I did notice that their music was pretty bad.  I'd never heard of Poison before.