• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fatal Blow 2-26-09

Started by sgtusmc, February 26, 2009, 08:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Fatal Blow 2-26-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   I want to, first of all thank all of you that wrote and were worried because I went a couple of days with out writing.  The fact is that I could not adjust to not understanding whom or where I am.  It is even like now, I question if such a wonderful (best friend) as my wife is to me, can really, be real?  It is like the 21 year old female bartender said to me yesterday "they just do not make relationships like yours today".  It is like trying to understand how such criminal acts as clearly stated in my letters can be allowed to continue with out the checks and balances sparking our Constitution to react to such conflicts.  It is like the newspapers refusing to print opinion letters that clearly reveal wrong in government.  Does not the truth matter.  Is protecting criminal judges and government officials more important than the truth.  It is like the thousands of letters that I send out that are read by so many people including Veteran administration officials that do nothing to protect the disabled veteran.  It is like the VA doctors and VA inspector generals that read my letters and do nothing.  Can reality really exist??
   Everyone is so quick to sue other people but can the NH supreme court refuse to hear a case presented to them of criminal intentional crimes as Judge Fauver committed .  Fauver used the power of the court allowing the Madbury selectmen to retaliate by using government powers to harm U.S. citizens that the selectmen did not like. These are documented facts.  Fauver refused to allow a jury trial because Fauver tainted the trial with his biased criminal acts and a jury would not allow this.  Fauver and the NH government may not like my stating such facts but the truth will defeat those that attempt to cover it up.  The criminal acts have gone so far in this case that NH governor Lynch charged me money just to speak with him.  U.S. NH Rep Shea-Porter lied in a police criminal complaint and used her federal powers to attempt to take my freedom.  She used my service connected medical conditions to attempt to take my freedom.  The newspapers are so biased that they printed biased articles to stop the voters free choice. 
   I have a traumatic brain injury that left me with no memory of life prior to my being shipped over seas during the Vietnam conflict. I learned what life in the U.S. was from other Marines.  Or did I?  Reality is what it is and we can not stop what will be.  Did I come home from there.  I have not violated the law and I volunteer every day or do I? 
   The questions are crippling for a nation that the U.S. Military give their lives to protect and defend. So many people read my letters yet the editors tell me that they are libelous if printed.  My letters are printed on so many blogs and other public places yet the truth is still covered up.  Can this be the fatal blow to a nation that once was created of the people for the people. You must even question the reality of the VA doctors treating me, if they really are?  How could a doctor allow the system to inflict pain and harm on a 100% disabled U.S. citizen?  Thank you for caring.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi