• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Washer/dryer and Refrig. for sale

Started by BillKauffman, February 26, 2009, 02:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

BillKauffman

Sears Kenmore washer and dryer 12 yrs old.

Amana stainless steel double door with water/ice access in door - used as 2nd refrig. for last 6 yrs (12 yrs old)

Both in good condition.

Moving April 1st

PM if interested to discuss price.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Move to Grafton. You can put that stuff on your lawn!

Kat Kanning

BillKauffman

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 27, 2009, 05:53 AM NHFT
Are you leaving us?

No, I am voluntarily alienating these items from my life in exchange for $...

BillKauffman

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: BillKauffman on March 13, 2009, 04:53 AM NHFT
bump

$400 for all 3!

Folks, I think that is his starting point.  Personally, there is no way I'd pay over $100 for any of those if they are 12 years old.

BillKauffman

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on March 17, 2009, 12:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: BillKauffman on March 13, 2009, 04:53 AM NHFT
bump

$400 for all 3!

Folks, I think that is his starting point.  Personally, there is no way I'd pay over $100 for any of those if they are 12 years old.

The refrig hasn't been used extensively for 6 years (sodas & freezer goods only).

I think the dryer is only 6-8 yrs old (GE Profile)...

Coconut

Pictures are worth thousands of words....

or something

D Stewart

Quote from: BillKauffman on March 17, 2009, 06:41 PM NHFT
The refrig hasn't been used extensively for 6 years (sodas & freezer goods only).

I'd be more worried if the refrigerator hadn't been used for the last 6 years than that it has been.  Either way, it still sounds like the important bits (and all the other bits) are 12 years old.

You don't mention where these wondrous appliances may be found.  I might be interested in taking the fridge/freezer off your hands, but I'm curious as to the location, dimensions, and presence of functioning icemaker.

Pat K

BillKauffman

Quote from: Donald McFarlane on March 18, 2009, 01:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: BillKauffman on March 17, 2009, 06:41 PM NHFT

I'd be more worried if the refrigerator hadn't been used for the last 6 years than that it has been.  Either way, it still sounds like the important bits (and all the other bits) are 12 years old.

You don't mention where these wondrous appliances may be found.  I might be interested in taking the fridge/freezer off your hands, but I'm curious as to the location, dimensions, and presence of functioning icemaker.

Concord
Model SRD22
67.5 x 35.75 x 29.75

22 cubic feet
all features were functioning when I removed ice maker hook-up.

D Stewart