• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where is the cheapest place to buy 9mm ammo in nh?

Started by thinkliberty, March 01, 2009, 12:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy 9mm ammo in NH?

Puke

neggy

last time I checked AmmoMan they were wiped out of just about every caliber and grain ever made.

Seriously Ammo in hard to find anywhere at any price, except some gun shops still have some.

Forget WalMart they are wiped out coast to coast. The SECOND it hits the shelf it
is gone. They order 5 cases they get 3 boxes  no kidding.

A friend of mine in AZ went looking for ammo today and he could find none, rumor has it the mexican drug cartels are buying it up and sending it south. I do believe there is some truth to that.

Any online store I have looked at in the last month is sold out, and those that will accept orders for future deilivery are saying minimum of 8 weeks wait.

Buy what you can find and sit on it. I am not shooting at all these days because I want as much ammo as I get put away for a rainy day.

MengerFan

Someone I know has been buying a case per week of 9mm and .45 from a WalMart location in Ohio with no problems.

neggy

there is a thread over on one of the gun boards some of us from this forum frequent exchanging information on what Wal Mart has ammo in southern NH and the general consensus is none of them do.

I was buying 40/9/.38/ handgun ammo each week starting in October. By the first week in December the WalMarts were empty and have been ever since. I bought some at gun shops in February but I have given up for now.

If anyone knows of a place with 50 0r 100 round boxes of WWB JHP ammo in 40 S&W, 9mm, or .38spl please post it up here.

Puke

Trader John's in Winchester seems to have a decent stock of ammo last I was in there a couple weeks ago.

thinkliberty

Quote from: neggy on March 01, 2009, 07:01 PM NHFT
there is a thread over on one of the gun boards some of us from this forum frequent exchanging information on what Wal Mart has ammo in southern NH and the general consensus is none of them do.

I was buying 40/9/.38/ handgun ammo each week starting in October. By the first week in December the WalMarts were empty and have been ever since. I bought some at gun shops in February but I have given up for now.

If anyone knows of a place with 50 0r 100 round boxes of WWB JHP ammo in 40 S&W, 9mm, or .38spl please post it up here.

Walmart in derry nh just got a big shipment of 9mm

Keyser Soce

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 09:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: neggy on March 01, 2009, 07:01 PM NHFT

Walmart in derry nh just got a big shipment of 9mm

Did you catch the price?

thinkliberty