• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any music makers?

Started by Sam A. Robrin, March 02, 2009, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

I still like this idea, but it's definitely one I can't accomplish alone.  I can write lyrics and sing a little, but there need to be musicians, composers, other singers (I've got, or am working on, songs for female and child voices, but am the wrong sex and age to sing those . . .), and folks with the equipment and knowhow for recording, both audio and video.
     So if that sounds good, meet me at my apartment this Sunday, March 22, at 1:00--three hours before Social Sunday, for those coming to town anyway--and we'll kick around ideas and maybe practice our harmonies.  If there any questions, I can be contacted through this site.
     I still think the Free State Project needs its own "San Francisco (Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair)," or "Blowin' in the Wind," or "Yankee Doodle," or "Dixie," or what-have-you--and that there's enough talent around here to make it happen!