• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Responsibility and Free Press 3-2-09

Started by sgtusmc, March 03, 2009, 07:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Responsibility and Free Press 3-2-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603659-6217
   Whom should take responsibility?  Do we the people have any responsibility to the U.S. and it's future.  I, yesterday was volunteering help to a friend snow plowing.  We got a call from another snow plow driver stuck, so we went twenty miles out of our way only to find the truck at the bottom of a steep driveway of pure ice.  Five Chinese men that only spoke small amounts of broken English were historical about getting to work on time.  A van showed up and they all piled in and left.  My friend and I shoveled out the other truck and hand sanded the hill.  My friend got in the other man's truck and used the plow to push it out of the bank and up the hill.  It was then that the plow driver asked my friend if he could drive the house car up the hill, the owner gave his keys to us.  The Chinese men wanted us to drive the car to where they worked for transportation home after work.  The others thought it was funny, that time would be taken from plowing driveways to do these individuals a favor.  I took the keys and drove the car to the Chinese restaurant.  Who's responsibility is it to make life better.
   I want to thank the NH Free Press for their publishing my letters.  My four letter word, letter got a spark.  Most people assume the four letter word is one thing but the word is "KILL".  Kat the editor of this newspaper made a comment that no law exists to force any publisher to print any thing that they do not want to.  There does not have to be a law.  Responsibility and ethics are words may be newspapers across the U.S. should learn and understand.  These are key words used by publishers and editors every time social injustice is inflicted on some situation that they want to get an up roar going in the public eye. These are key words to the future of the U.S. as a free nation. 
   The publishers took no responsibility or showed no ethical pride when they printed articles diminishing my character in the public eye. These articles were meant to stop the voter choice during this past years primary election.  The newspapers refused to print my response or any of my opinion letters which stated my platform of what I would do to make the State of NH better for the people.  Is it so hard to understand that no matter what my belief in the U.S. is beyond reproach? 
   The newspapers aid the NH government and VA official's in stopping my VA medical care to stop my opinion letters.  The publishers are correct that there is no law to allow a 100% disabled veteran to run for public office or get medical care by keeping the public informed through the press.  Ethical and moral responsibility can only be developed through pride and caring for others as you expect they would for you.
   It is like my phone just rang. It is my VA Psy.  He takes pride and responsibility in his job by going out of his what to help all veteran's.  The problem is he is a front to make the public and the editors to believe that I am getting adequate medical care.  I can not get pain medication and when I see a doctor the VA orders me to, I get charged for it.  You people have no idea of the pain and dizziness that exists in my body at this very second.  You the people can have no idea what it is like to not under stand if I really did come home.  You do know that my pain of being here exists probably because I  volunteer to help others.  I look at the scare on my upper leg from when I jumped to stop it all a few months ago.  I can not leave so I help others even if it is only in my mind as I lay here for eternity in a benjo ditch.  Freedom can only exits if we the people take moral and ethical responsibility to make the future better for all. Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC