• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"I don't need sex...."

Started by doobie, March 03, 2009, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I love this t-shirt "I don't need sex, the government fucks me every day."

Pat K

Free libertarian

Quote from: doobie on March 03, 2009, 07:46 AM NHFT

Cool T-shirt.  Where could it be purchased?

ByronB

LOL, too true. (I "owe" the feds $4,430.29 over top the 5 grand I already gave them... then there is the penalties to be settled later)

doobie

Quote from: ByronB on March 03, 2009, 07:20 PM NHFT
LOL, too true. (I "owe" the feds $4,430.29 over top the 5 grand I already gave them... then there is the penalties to be settled later)

They owe me a bit back.... can I get penalties added onto what they owe me?  Of course I *wish* I only paid that much...  it would be a start.  Now as soon as my safe is loaded with gold and silver... I can stop feeding them.

ByronB

Quote from: doobie on March 04, 2009, 10:51 AM NHFT
They owe me a bit back.... can I get penalties added onto what they owe me?

I wish they paid you interest, maybe I wouldn't have claimed 99 dependents then. (I wish I would have researched it a little more to find out about the penalties  :'()

doobie

Quote from: ByronB on March 04, 2009, 11:12 AM NHFT
Quote from: doobie on March 04, 2009, 10:51 AM NHFT
They owe me a bit back.... can I get penalties added onto what they owe me?

I wish they paid you interest, maybe I wouldn't have claimed 99 dependents then. (I wish I would have researched it a little more to find out about the penalties  :'()

Ouch.  Yeah that would do it.  They owe me... so does MA.  I wonder how long it will take them to give me my money.  I'm sure MA will make a stink of it since I work from home a large % of the time.

Big A

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 03, 2009, 06:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: doobie on March 03, 2009, 07:46 AM NHFT

Cool T-shirt.  Where could it be purchased?

It looks like it's from www.force18.co.uk

Raineyrocks

I said the same thing that's on the shirt at the gas pumps a few months ago when I was on one of my loud rants.

sonio