• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

my shoulder

Started by Mike Barskey, March 04, 2009, 04:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Check out these 2 X-rays of my shoulder.

"during_separation.jpg" is where my humerus was while my arm was dislocated (for 3 hours!) - notice where the ball-joint is (the top round part of the upper-arm bone).

"back_to_normal.jpg" is where the humerus is supposed to be, and where it is now that my arm has been moved back into position - remember where the ball-joint was in the last pic? Ouch!

Pat K

doobie

Hear's some democrat somewhere saying "Sue the state to require bubble wrap suits then things like this wouldn't happen!"

Damn, that must have hurt

K. Darien Freeheart

Mike Barskey

It did hurt. I have not yet given birth :), but 2 people have told me that a dislocated shoulder is second only to child-birth in terms of pain.

And regarding suing the state: yes, a number of people have already suggested that I sue the state for my clumsiness on "public" sidewalks. It's not my thing to use the aggression of govt, even against govt itself. Sorry! :)

kellie

Quote from: Mike Barskey on March 04, 2009, 04:56 PM NHFT
And regarding suing the state: yes, a number of people have already suggested that I sue the state for my clumsiness on "public" sidewalks. It's not my thing to use the aggression of govt, even against govt itself. Sorry! :)

+1

AntonLee

I suggested it as a joke earlier too. . . you are the principles of liberty at work Mike.

Tom Sawyer

William says "That's gotta hurt!"

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 04, 2009, 05:04 PM NHFT
William says "That's gotta hurt!"

He's right! William, please take this advice to heart: trust me that this hurts - don't learn it for yourself! :)

Quote from: AntonLee on March 04, 2009, 05:01 PM NHFT
I suggested it as a joke earlier too.

I didn't meant to offend you or anyone. Of those that suggested it, I'm not sure which were joking or serious. I'm just sayin' that for those that were serious, it ain't my thang. Maybe you can sue the govt when you fall on their sidewalks. :)

Puke

Holy fuck! Was your arm in your lung?

Welcome to NH Cali boy.  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Puke on March 04, 2009, 05:22 PM NHFT
Holy fuck! Was your arm in your lung?

Welcome to NH Cali boy.  ;D

Oh damn !

TackleTheWorld

Wow!  They gave you copies of your x-rays?  Cool!  How did you get them?

Friday

Lloyd Danforth

I can't believe how many businesses fail to sand the Hell out of ice on walks, in the 'Sue' crazy times we are living in.. I was seeing the same thing at the Statehouse.

Toadstool

DIE HARD MAN, DIE HARD!

You and him got shit in common,  You can have it pop out again now and overact it up.
But for real  damnnnnnnnnnnnn.
*note to self. leave arm where it is, its fine there.  no need to relocate to center of chassis.