• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

[Round 2] Just a Little Heads-Up...

Started by joeyforpresident, March 04, 2009, 04:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cxxguy

Quote from: BillKauffman on March 13, 2009, 09:48 AM NHFT
QuoteOn the other hand, momma always said, "nobody likes a donkey fucker".

Hmmm...my momma always said "nobody likes a f***ing donkey" and she meant a Democrat!

She must have lived amongst a band of economists.  Sadly, we actually elect them, when the Republicans prove themselves to be lying when they say they want small government and incompetent to boot.  Which is whenever they get into power.

AntonLee

Friday

Quote from: AntonLee on March 12, 2009, 02:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: cxxguy on March 12, 2009, 02:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on March 12, 2009, 05:04 AM NHFT
sorry, I just don't buy that I'm poisoned because some other freestater decides to shove his dick into a donkey. 
You may not have noticed this, but there are actually Americans ... even in New Hampshire ... who are not Anarchists.  I've even met a couple who don't even qualify as Minarchists, and one who is hardly an Individualist.

To somebody who is not an individualist, there is no problem with judging groups by the actions of some members.  Some judge an entire race because they were once robbed by someone of that race.  Some judge a political movement by the wacky statements made by some of it's members.  Some judge a candidate by the behavior of his followers.  People make generalizations.

So yes, the reputation of the Free State Project can be poisoned by the actions of a few members.  If our reputation is poisoned badly enough, it can even get to the point where the fact that some of us advocate an action becomes a justification for opposing that action.

A quote (forgive me, from memory):

Cassius:  He who steals my purse steals trash.  Twas mine, tis his, it will serve a thousand masters.  But he who steals my reputation steals that which enriches him not, and makes me poor indeed.

I do not advocate initiation of force against jokers like this.  I do advocate shunning, or something similar.  Shunning is effective only if, and only to the extent that, those who shun actually find the actions of another unacceptable.  I don't care what people do with their genitalia.  I do, however, care what people do with our reputation.  If somebody shows up and screws donkeys in his own home, and does it quietly, I will neither know about it nor have an opportunity to care.  If somebody shows up and screws donkeys in the town square, he is either a damn fool or deliberately sabotaging the FSP.  Either way, I want nothing to do with him, and will shun him.  Others may not.  If they don't, he may never notice that I have.  But I will, because I do not suffer fools, or saboteurs, gladly.

The easiest way for someone to destroy the movement is to McVeigh it.  That is, to do something so outrageous to us, or to our potential allies that our movement becomes a pariah, and is unable to grow.  A political movement, like a plant, is always either growing or dying.  I don't want to see this one die.

sounds like you have a great idea for a movement there, you should do that sometime.  In the meantime, the man fucking his donkey is still a member of the FSP, and no amount of shunning will stop anyone's opinion of "us" anyways. 

In case you haven't noticed, it doesn't matter to me what people do with their lives.  Minarchist/Anarchist, it's all just labels I've moved to drop.  I used to be one of those "evil" anarchists, and before that I was a "silly and unprincipled" minarchist.  I'm sure I've embarrassed more than one organization with my simple opinion.

I've spent my time pushing to get people to follow some stupid government for a long long time.  I won't make the same mistake.  When someone mentions how I could possibly be a freestater who's 'associated' with those people like Mr. Donkey Fucker. . . I'll pretend to be a grown up and reply with a question asking how someone could possibly be happy to be associated with another wild animal like myself.  He's wild because he has sex with animals. . . but we'd be wild to pretend we're heroes and do something violent about it.

So, speak out, let the world know that Free Stater's don't welcome people who have sex with animals.  Then speak out about all the other embarrassing people that "make us look bad". . . multiple wives, prostitutes, potheads, crackheads, loonies, conspiracy theorists, gun nuts, alien chasers, ghost whisperers, raw food eaters, horse lovers with ONLY 1+ acres per horse, and people who spell 'stuff' with a 'p-h'

and when you're done you'll be all by yourself.  When someone mentions that the donkey fucker is a free stater, also remind them that he's also a man, a white person, a catholic, a 4H club member, a Scout leader, and drives a Prius.  I'm sure you can think of many more labels.  You guys are smart you can come up with plenty of ways to demonize someone because they don't conform to the 'norm'

in theory, the guy fucking a donkey is none of your business.  In reality, the guy fucking a donkey is none of your business.
:clap:

Friday

Quote from: AntonLee on March 12, 2009, 04:06 PM NHFT
Would I allow Donkey fucker to buy food in my store.  Possibly.  Would I be the best man at the Donkey fucker/Pedro the Mail Burro's wedding?  Nope. 
:rofl:

Free libertarian

I guess we've worked this ASSinine thread for all it's worth huh?  :P

AntonLee

Pat K

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 16, 2009, 07:24 AM NHFT
I guess we've worked this ASSinine thread for all it's worth huh?  :P

I'M sure it will REAR it's ugly head again.

AntonLee

Raineyrocks

I don't think I'm going to butt in to this one!  >:D

Kat Kanning

Keyser Soce

Would I allow Donkey fucker to buy food in my store.  Possibly.  Would I be the best man at the Donkey fucker/Pedro the Mail Burro's wedding?  Nope.  Would I hang out with Donkey fucker?  Nah I don't think I would, because I'm not sure what we had in common.

Maybe he's also a Firefly fan?

AntonLee

Friday

Quote from: Keyser Soce on March 17, 2009, 05:45 PM NHFT
Would I allow Donkey fucker to buy food in my store.  Possibly.  Would I be the best man at the Donkey fucker/Pedro the Mail Burro's wedding?  Nope.  Would I hang out with Donkey fucker?  Nah I don't think I would, because I'm not sure what we had in common.

Maybe he's also a Firefly fan?
If he is, he may have a burning desire to ride the mule.  :icon_pirat:

Raineyrocks