• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PiMP my Ass-kissing

Started by dalebert, March 04, 2009, 05:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

We were lectured just after the vote today, just after there was a very brief lapse in the reverence for the ceremonies for a round of booing, that the proper way to deal with defeat such as this is not to make noise but rather to write to our representatives and vote.

So I was just thinking we can have a practice session of ass-kissing and groveling for freedom from our overlords because we obviously suck at it. The idea is to kindly ask for some more freedom in a quiet and respectful manner, paying close attention not to disrupt the ceremonies. Beg other people to vote with you and then go quietly into that secret little booth and close the curtain and punch a little hole into a little piece of cardboard and drop it into the box of anonymity and then go home and shut the fuck up. Then hope that you aren't outnumbered because we all know that having the biggest gang is the way to determine who is actually right, particularly on matters of deciding how violence should be used against innocent people.

Who's up for a PiMP my Ass-kissing practice session?

Pat K

Oh now your just being sarcastic.

You should put that energy into a nice
letter to your rep.

Moebius Tripp

"Oliverbert" the boy who dares to beg for more...

Fluff and Stuff

This is part of the Don Gorman School of Politics.

Free libertarian

Quote from: dalebert on March 04, 2009, 05:37 PM NHFT
We were lectured just after the vote today, just after there was a very brief lapse in the reverence for the ceremonies for a round of booing, that the proper way to deal with defeat such as this is not to make noise but rather to write to our representatives and vote.

So I was just thinking we can have a practice session of ass-kissing and groveling for freedom from our overlords because we obviously suck at it. The idea is to kindly ask for some more freedom in a quiet and respectful manner, paying close attention not to disrupt the ceremonies. Beg other people to vote with you and then go quietly into that secret little booth and close the curtain and punch a little hole into a little piece of cardboard and drop it into the box of anonymity and then go home and shut the fuck up. Then hope that you aren't outnumbered because we all know that having the biggest gang is the way to determine who is actually right, particularly on matters of deciding how violence should be used against innocent people.

Who's up for a PiMP my Ass-kissing practice session?

Okay I'm in...but only if I get to be the cop!  ;D

Russell Kanning

you don't have to just vote .... you can run for state rep :)

Pat K

Oh I would not wish that on Dale.

Although, doodle's from the house of reps,
would be awesome, I'M sure.

Becky Thatcher

I'm definitely up for a PiMP my Ass-kissing session... Tom thinks I could use it!   ;D

Ryan McGuire

So we're pimping Dale's ass? Ok, but only if you shout "uncle! uncle!" while doing it.

rowland

Why not do all of the above?

Jim Johnson

Is there a perquisite Boot Licking Course... I know there is an eye exam... cause the difference between a brown nosier and an ass kisser is just depth perception. 

dalebert

Quote from: rowland on March 05, 2009, 10:09 AM NHFT
Why not do all of the above?

Because I'd be wasting precious time that could be used for other things, things that have more benefit in return for the time and effort expended. You know, like picking the lint out of your belly button or filing down scabs so they don't catch on edges and get pulled off painfully.

Sam A. Robrin

A modern version of scissors/rock/paper:  Fist punches face, face kisses ass, ass encloses fist . . .

Mike Barskey

More brilliance.

Mike Barskey