• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Underground Anarchy

Started by AlanM, September 04, 2005, 06:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

I have been hearing things from my sources about a new Underground Group over in the Keene area. Folks refer to them as the Shamblers. Seems they don't pay taxes and don't vote. But they are not Luddites, since they are known to be avid computer users. They profess a desire to delete all government.

KBCraig

Quote from: AlanM on September 04, 2005, 06:05 PM NHFT
I have been hearing things from my sources about a new Underground Group over in the Keene area. Folks refer to them as the Shamblers. Seems they don't pay taxes and don't vote. But they are not Luddites, since they are known to be avid computer users. They profess a desire to delete all government.

Are they given to furtive whispering and gleeful laughter?

AlanM

Quote from: KBCraig on September 04, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT

Are they given to furtive whispering and gleeful laughter?

They've also been known to carry Bibles into airports.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on September 04, 2005, 07:37 PM NHFT
OMG, the worst kind!!! :o

I love it when a plan comes together.  8) I was thinking someone should respond with "Oh horror!" You picked up on the que in timely fashion.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on September 04, 2005, 07:43 PM NHFT
Shamblers:? A group of individuals whose sole activity is the destruction of all present forms of government, reducing them to unrecognizable rubble, or a shambles.

Are they English? Since they are known to spend time in the Underground.  ;)

AlanM

Not to worry, Scott. They are known to be pleasant people, despite their curious behaviour and beliefs, except when placed in threat for their lives, when the become as defensive minded, and as vicious, as the meanest porcupine.

Russell Kanning

SteveA

"Delete" ;D  I love it.  I'd recommend selecting the "Empty recycling bin" option too, just to be safe ... oh, maybe deguass and reformat the drive also ... to provide a margin for error.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on September 04, 2005, 08:08 PM NHFT
Where's that reset button?

Don't bother me. I am in the middle of deleting the FBI. It is a large file, so it will take a while. Agriculture Department is next, to be followed by the Education Department.

AlanM

News Flash! In a mysterious mixture of the bizarre and the sublime, it is reported that signs are appearing throughout the state, with the heaviest concentration being around Keene, that say "Delete the Government". It is apparently connected to the Shambler movement which has sprung up recently in NH. People are also reporting furtive whispers and gleeful laughter at each sign spotting.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on September 04, 2005, 08:24 PM NHFT
The Department of Agriculture?? Hey, they're the ones that subsidize my pot plants.? C'mon now...play fair.

Sorry no exceptions.  ;)

While deleting FBI files, I came across on labeled Shambling Man. Hmmm.....

AlanM

Curious..... I tried to delete the Shambling Man file, but, all that happens is a smiley face pops up, and I here giggling.  ???

tracysaboe

Is this a different underground group from us? We should get together?  ::)

Tracy

Michael Fisher

Quote from: AlanM on September 04, 2005, 08:26 PM NHFT
News Flash! In a mysterious mixture of the bizarre and the sublime, it is reported that signs are appearing throughout the state, with the heaviest concentration being around Keene, that say "Delete the Government". It is apparently connected to the Shambler movement which has sprung up recently in NH. People are also reporting furtive whispers and gleeful laughter at each sign spotting.

DELETE THE
GOVERNMENT

We need to sell bumper stickers on the NH Underground.   8)