• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Travis invaded by bureaucrats

Started by coffeeseven, March 09, 2009, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

the thugs consider Brian's land and horses to be their possessions. They will let you use them, if you promise to be a slave. I don't see why the court thug buddies will see it any differently. I hope so.
I wonder what prompted this latest attack.

FTL_Ian

I bet Brian is going to feel great about that next property tax bill.   >:(

the_central_scrutinizer

Lou Eastman and I are out to the Travis home nearly every sunday, and I can personally attest to the fact those horses are not neglected. And being sick!? Anything that BREATHES gets sick, especially in the winter time. I am full of the most explosive kind of rage right now. These people do not know who they are fucking with. And who wants to bet these spineless assholes are going to charge Brian and Heidi a "storage fee" for impounding their horses?

Porcupine_in_MA

Spoke with Brian about a half hour ago and he appreciates all the support, but doesn't need anyone coming out to his place right now, because Heidi is so upset. He said he'll call into to FTL tonight with updates.

J’raxis 270145

Steve Sprowl sure is a vindictive shithead, isn't he?

Here's the back story on this for anyone unaware:—
  http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15929.0
  http://www.nhliberty.org/forum/index.php?topic=1741.0

Dave Ridley

working on prelim report
emailed the chief

----

Hi Chief:

Dave Ridley here from RidleyReport.com in Manchester.  Thanks for making your email available...

Did your men block a road today in Candia today to pursue an animal rights investigation?   Were uninvolved parties allowed to travel the road?  How long was the road blocked and/or restricted?  How many horses did you seize?  Do you have any sense yet of what the endeavor will cost in tax dollars?    Why was the seizure undertaken?  Were other law enforcement agencies involved? Did some of the investigative participants hide or remove their license plates as part of the process?   

If you're able to respond, I will endeavor to faithfully report your views.  However I may be without a phone for the next day or two.

Dave

FTL_Ian

What's his email?

Here's the info on SPCA bureaucrat Steve Sprowl.  Presumably he was behind this along with the chief, but nothing is certain at the moment.

Steven Sprowl, Manager, Field Services Division
Office: 603-772-2921 ext. 111
cell: 603-674-9836

I called his cell, told him I was recording and the line was promptly disconnected.

Russell Kanning

they  like to do their evil deeds in secret

FTL_Ian

Called back, went to voicemail, left a message asking for "his side of the story" and let him know we'd be discussing it on FTL.  I wonder if he'll call back.

FTL_Ian

Since he doesn't seem to want to talk, perhaps a Manch area videographer would consider ambushing him for an interview when he arrives at the office?  Or follow him on his job and video what he does?

coffeeseven

Left a polite voice mail for the chief of police identifying myself, giving the reason for my call and giving the call back number. Gotta love the candor of his voicemail. "Hi this is Mike....".

Dan

I
Quote from: coffeeseven on March 09, 2009, 02:25 PM NHFT
Left a polite voice mail for the chief of police identifying myself, giving the reason for my call and giving the call back number. Gotta love the candor of his voicemail. "Hi this is Mike....".

It's a small town, not like Manch or Keene. 

Dave Ridley

I'd recommend witnesses write the union leader a news tip quickly

http://www.unionleader.com/email-page/send-story.aspx?articleId=54f821da-e0f9-4391-929d-3537c92fa838&headline=How+to+contact+the+New+Hampshire+Union+Leader

that will make it easier for them to get your side if they're already doing a story. 

or you can write them a letter to editor.

the_central_scrutinizer

And like a small town, the neighbors are nosy and vindictive.

Dave Ridley