• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Travis invaded by bureaucrats

Started by coffeeseven, March 09, 2009, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Attached is a screenshot of the side of one of the trailers.  I looked at ten pages of farms and didn't spot any that looked like they would fit what we can observe of the location and name.

Tom Sawyer

When you google Steven Sprowl, this thread shows up on the first page already...

You gonna be a star Stevie boy.

FTL_Ian

Here's another list...

And I copied and pasted the "FARM" in the blacked out area.  Looks like there is room enough for ten all caps characters prior to the space before "FARM".

Perhaps "Irongate Farm" in Rockingham County?

Coconut

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 09, 2009, 10:30 PM NHFT
Here's another list...

And I copied and pasted the "FARM" in the blacked out area.  Looks like there is room enough for ten all caps characters prior to the space before "FARM".

Perhaps "Irongate Farm" in Rockingham County?

My shot-in-the-dark guess is Magnusson Farm. Rockingham, NH

However, They are "primarily a vegetable and Christmas tree farm" so I'm probably way off.

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 09, 2009, 10:29 PM NHFT
When you google Steven Sprowl, this thread shows up on the first page already...

You gonna be a star Stevie boy.

Yep.

This song goes out to you stevie boy.

margomaps

Quote from: Coconut on March 09, 2009, 10:32 PM NHFTMy shot-in-the-dark guess is Magnusson Farm. Rockingham, NH

Here is a list of all towns in NH that end in 'm' or 'n' and have a g in them:

Barrington
Bennington
East Kingston
Effingham
Farmington
Kensington
Kingston
Langdon
Newington
Nottingham
Washington

You could add Rockingham to the list if you wanted.  Though I think it would be less common to see "County, State" than "Town, State" painted on a horse trailer.

Coconut

Quote from: margomaps on March 09, 2009, 10:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on March 09, 2009, 10:32 PM NHFTMy shot-in-the-dark guess is Magnusson Farm. Rockingham, NH
You could add Rockingham to the list if you wanted.  Though I think it would be less common to see "County, State" than "Town, State" painted on a horse trailer.

I agree. I didn't know it was only a county when I googled "farms in Rockingham, NH"

Oh well.

margomaps

"Mending Wall Farm"  "Nottingham, NH"

That's my best guess.

Coconut

Quote from: margomaps on March 09, 2009, 10:48 PM NHFT
"Mending Wall Farm"  "Nottingham, NH"

That's my best guess.

Looks like the city won't reach far enough left. Unless that's just a corner of tape I'm mistaking as part of a letter.

Anyway. here's my best fit for that guess...

Enough puzzles for tonight. Someone post this on 4chan and we'll have our answer in the morning. They have nothing better to do :D

margomaps

It all depends on the font you use.  Attached is my shot at it, with a slightly bolder font, and/or one with greater spacing between the letters.  Looks plausible to me.  After all...

Nottingham
Nottingham
Nottingham
Nottingham
Nottingham

margomaps

Quote from: brian.travis on March 09, 2009, 11:10 PM NHFTToday he comes out with the intention to take our most valuable horses. Did we pay him $226 so he could scope out the population and pick out the best ones?

Is that what happened?  Did they take the 12 best/most valuable horses you had?  Was the previously injured mare one of those 12?

It would be interesting if Ridley or another reporter could get a comment from or interview with Dr. George.

AnarchoJesse

Out of curiosity, what was the paper work alluded to in the video?

KBCraig

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 09, 2009, 10:12 PM NHFT
You can barely tell who's who in the video.  Probably because it was shot on a Blackberry and then reencoded into the shit-ass youtube format.

Well, and the fact that they're cowardly horse thieves hiding their faces in shame.

KBCraig

Brian, what did the warrant say? Can you post it? Did it give any of those people other than the police any authority to open your gates and enter your pens?

Kat Kanning