• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Travis invaded by bureaucrats

Started by coffeeseven, March 09, 2009, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeeseven

According to Porc 411 Brian Travis has been invaded and the bureaucrats have brought 5 trailers to steal his animals. He asks fellow Porcs to come view the spectacle but you will not be able to get close to the house because they have it sealed off. He says the place is crawling with police and bureaucrats and this is clearly a vendetta move.

Puke

He said the pigs have a "Veterinarian" there saying that all his animals are sick.
I wonder if Brian will be allowed to bring in his own Vet. for a second opinion?  ::)

Ryan McGuire

FTL_Ian

What an outrageous way to end a great weekend.   >:(

The good news is it sounds like they have a video camera on hand.

George Donnelly

outrageous. If anybody's going from downtown Manchester, let me know. I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Coconut

Looks like some people are going, despite the roads blocked off. Hope they have cameras too.

Where does Travis live?

doobie

So if they say all the horses are sick... and then a second opinion shows that they aren't all sick.... does that help their case in proving their are being harassed?  and hurt the SPCA?  Oh wait, they are the same org that you would protest it to in courts.

I do hope they have their own Vet there by now.

Dan

Everyone is cold and calm.  Brian isn't even allowed into the house.  Cops are asking people to leave (me) but we are hanging out till told otherwise.  Live and let live are also on site I guess to move the horses.  Everyone is lawyered up, and many license plates are covered.

leetninja

dont you have the right to defend private property with force if need be when someone invades your house, home, and land?  Trespassing?

i dont know the history behind this but Brian needs to lawyer up asap and start owning them at their own game!

Kat Kanning

Address you posted looks good to me.  his last message said the road was still blocked but they were gone with many horses, he wasn't sure how many.

Puke

The plates being covered on the trucks is pretty fucked up.
And isn't that likely illegal? Oh, right, the pigs can do whatever they want.

Fucking disgusting.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: leetninja on March 09, 2009, 10:18 AM NHFT
dont you have the right to defend private property with force if need be when someone invades your house, home, and land?  Trespassing?

i dont know the history behind this but Brian needs to lawyer up asap and start owning them at their own game!

I'd rather have Samiam on my side than some lawyer, who has sworn an oath of allegiance to the state.  Lawyers could be useful in some consulting role, but not as "representation".

Coconut

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 09, 2009, 10:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: leetninja on March 09, 2009, 10:18 AM NHFT

I'd rather have Samiam on my side than some lawyer, who has sworn an oath of allegiance to the state.  Lawyers could be useful in some consulting role, but not as "representation".

SamIam should start charging (if he doesn't already). His services could be in high demand :) I'd pay for them

Lumpy

I agree with James and Ian.  This is fucking disgusting.  I'm sorry to speak this way on line but I'm so mad at this kind of crap with the license plates covered and such.  These sick bastards want anonymity so they can attempt to not be help responsible.  I take this personally and I have yet to meet Brain.  If you don't take this attack personally you are just as sick as far as I'm concerned.  SamIam sounds likely to be the best defense.  These Hitlerish thugs need to be stopped! NOW!  Not LATER!  NOW!
They sure are making things hard to do peaceably. They sure look like they are trying to provoke war of some kind.  Fucking disgusting!

Anyone have names and numbers?  I am going to be out of state for a few days but I want o make some calls now.  I'm livid!

FTL_Ian

Number for Candia PD:
603-483-2318

Michael McGillen is the chief.

I called and left a message identifying myself and asking for an explanation as to why he stole Brian's horses this morning.  I said we'd be discussing it on my internationally syndicated radio show tonight.  We'll see if he calls back.