• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Southern NH Ad Oportunity

Started by supperman15, March 10, 2009, 11:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

supperman15

Hello all,

I hope everyone enjoyed their time at liberty forum.  It is always a blast meeting new friends.

One of my recent side projects has been selling playbill ads for a local theater, I wanted to make sure that any interested liberty organizations got included.    The theater is a company called Yellow Taxi Productions and I am collecting ads for their world premier production of The Pact.   Yellow Taxi has a developed an audience that appreciates being challenged and engages the world with skeptical curiosity.   I have worked with them on a couple of shows and really believe in the art that they create.

The company:

Yellow Taxi Productions (www.yellowtaxiproductions.org) was formed in March 2002 with the mission of producing new work of exceptional quality by providing a venue for underserved artists and nurturing new work.. Through a variety of programs and partnerships YTP engages and challenges its community to reflect on contemporary issues. Since their inception YTP has produced sixteen full-length plays, held three new play festivals and won ten NH Theatre Awards. In June 2003 they were named "Best Theater on the Edge" by NH Magazine. In July 2008, they moved into a performance venue in the Millyard area of Nashua off of Pine Street.

Advertising Opportunity:

The Pact, by Jeannette Angell based on the novel by Jodi Picoult
Based on the best selling novel, The Pact is the story of two teenagers' lives in small New Hampshire town and the suicide pact that goes wrong. When Chris survives after his girlfriend Emily kills herself, he is put on trial for her murder. Yellow Taxi Productions is developing this world premiere event.
YTP Venue, Nashua, April 9-25, 2009

Audience makeup:
Our audiences tend to be over 55, have disposable income, be well educated, and live in southern NH or northern MA. In addition, they appreciate local businesses that sponsor the nonprofit arts.

Our venue has about 50 seats, which means over the three week run 600 smiling faces could hear about your organization.

Playbill Advertising Rates:
Full Page: $90 Full Page - 5"x8"  ( $0.15 per view)
½ Page: $65 ½ Page - 5"x4"   ($0.10 per view)
¼ Page: $45 1/4 Page - 2.5"x4"  ($0.07 per view)

Deadline for inclusion: March 23, 2009

Please feel free to email or PM me if you have any questions or are interested in taking out an ad.