• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Edward J Burke Award for Recruiting

Started by Kat Kanning, March 11, 2009, 01:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

I called the local talk show about cameras in the Burke court and started to say "The New Hampshire Underground is awarding judge burke a recruitment award for the FSP" and they dumped me off the air at "New Hampshire...."

Ian says that they can't dump two people within a minute or so due to technical limitations.  If we can get two people in a row to mention the awards dinner, one will get through. 

Even if you are not in Keene you can listen to WKBK talk Back live on Saturday mornings 9-12 on the FTL stream.
There is also a chat at freekeene.com where we can synchronize calls.

Coconut

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 14, 2009, 11:16 AM NHFT
I called the local talk show about cameras in the Burke court and started to say "The New Hampshire Underground is awarding judge burke a recruitment award for the FSP" and they dumped me off the air at "New Hampshire...."

That's weird. Though Ian does say that Talkback's board op is pretty dump button happy.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on March 14, 2009, 11:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 14, 2009, 11:16 AM NHFT

That's weird. Though Ian does say that Talkback's board op is pretty dump button happy.

He'll dump you if you say damn or hell.  He'll also dump if Cynthia tells him to.  I've emailed her to find out why Lauren was dumped.  Will post any response here.

Dave Ridley

what show were you calling and who was the host lauren?  and what time did you call?

Coconut

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 14, 2009, 12:31 PM NHFT
what show were you calling and who was the host lauren?  and what time did you call?

Dave, This is the Keene Talkback show with City Counselor Cynthia Georgina as the host. http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=40.0

What time she called today, I can't answer.

TackleTheWorld

Coconut is correct.  I called in the last hour, 11:20 or so.

FTL_Ian

Jennifer

This is hilarious. I hope I can make it out there.

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Since you were talking about it with Cynthia, Burke's address and phone are publicly listed:
QuoteEdward Burke
56 Chapman Rd
Keene, NH 03431-4369
(603) 352-6168

TackleTheWorld

thinkliberty

Tackletheworld: A woman that the head of Keene's 'Finance, Organization and Personnel Committee' does not want you to hear!

TackleTheWorld

The invitation has been delivered, I hope.
The court clerk said she'd give it to him.

TackleTheWorld

Thanks to everyone who came with me.  When Lance, the court strong-arm, saw a big herd of freestaters coming in with cameras rolling he was being all friendly and sociable to us while also calling for backup on his walkee-talkee.  :)

Pat K

He was probably trying to call in an air strike.  ;D