• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Edward J Burke Award for Recruiting

Started by Kat Kanning, March 11, 2009, 01:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

LOL @ calling in backup :)  Thanks Lauren and helpers!

Russell Kanning

we have 5 keeniacs about 4 clicks northwest of your location

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 17, 2009, 11:07 PM NHFT
Thanks to everyone who came with me.  When Lance, the court strong-arm, saw a big herd of freestaters coming in with cameras rolling he was being all friendly and sociable to us while also calling for backup on his walkee-talkee.  :)

Did he tell you to turn off the cameras?

TackleTheWorld

No one was ordered to turn off their cameras.  That's a win.  Lance did whisper something to Sam A R about his camera, I think.  There were about 8 or 10 people there.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 18, 2009, 09:46 AM NHFT
No one was ordered to turn off their cameras.  That's a win.  Lance did whisper something to Sam A R about his camera, I think.  There were about 8 or 10 people there.

As there was a juvenile awaiting trial, I was asked to turn off the camera for a while in the interest of her privacy, which I was, of course, perfectly willing to respect.  I was also told something along the lines of "I really don't care otherwise," or "I just don't feel like messing with it today," or like that by the same guy who was holding his hand in front of the lens just prior to Dave Ridley's arrest.

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on March 18, 2009, 10:33 AM NHFT

As there was a juvenile awaiting trial, I was asked to turn off the camera for a while in the interest of her privacy, which I was, of course, perfectly willing to respect.  I was also told something along the lines of "I really don't care otherwise," or "I just don't feel like messing with it today," or like that by the same guy who was holding his hand in front of the lens just prior to Dave Ridley's arrest.

It seems like you were treated much better, at least in comparison to when I was there when Dave Ridley was arrested. Great job!

Coconut

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 17, 2009, 11:07 PM NHFT
Thanks to everyone who came with me.  When Lance, the court strong-arm, saw a big herd of freestaters coming in with cameras rolling he was being all friendly and sociable to us while also calling for backup on his walkee-talkee.  :)

How many cameras did you have in the lobby? When's this video coming out?

Coconut

Quote from: Andrew on March 18, 2009, 10:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on March 18, 2009, 10:33 AM NHFT

It seems like you were treated much better, at least in comparison to when I was there when Dave Ridley was arrested. Great job!

Because he didn't have the backup.

Sorry I wasn't there guys. Didn't know when this was happening. It's big news though. He knows he can't overpower a group.

I hadn't thought of that, but then again the group of freestaters wasn't as large either.

thinkliberty

KBCraig

FTL_Ian

If Burke actually shows up, I'll buy him a drink.   :D

Kat Kanning

What's fun about this...if he shows up or if he doesn't show up...either way it will be highly amusing for the rest of us  :D

Tom Sawyer

He would definitely improve his image if he did. ;D