• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Andrew soon to be from Keene

Started by 280, March 13, 2009, 08:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone,

I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of you either in Keene or at the Liberty Forum last week. Currently I live in western PA, but will be moving up to the Keene area no later than the end of April. I hope that Lauren and Jim's offer is still available to stay in Winchester,(I'll have to contact them) until I get more permanent housing and employment.

Everybody I hung out with last week was super friendly, and I just want to say thanks you guys were great. I look forward to meeting the rest of you.

PS:  If anyone has any storage space they would like to rent out, PM me.

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

Yay Andrew!  There's room at Porc Manor Winchester if you get here before April 15.  Many people are coming home to New Hampshire this spring.

Fluff and Stuff

Not another Andrew in Keene!  I need to coordinate this the Mark "King of the World" Edge so that no town has 2 liberty activists with the same name.  There are over 200 towns in NH so we only have room for 200 Andrews in NH.  Hopefully you move to Winchester so I don't have to get Mark involved with this.

dalebert

That's what nicknames are for. I suggest that we start referring to the prior Andrew in Keene as "Soulless Ginger Kid" or maybe just "Ginger" for short.

Does that give me claim to be the only Andrew in Keene?

Jennifer

It was nice meeting you at the LF. :)

Thanks, yea I had a great time... Kudos to Dale for choosing such an awesome place to go see a movie!