• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

U.S. Military Veteran’s reality check. 3-14-09

Started by sgtusmc, March 14, 2009, 07:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

U.S. Military Veteran's reality check. 3-14-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6317
   Can a Veteran's Hospital be allowed to use medical care to stop a 100% disabled veteran from writing opinion letters?  Is giving this 100% disabled veteran a Psy Dr so that the records can demonstrate for public consumption care is given! adequate or legal?  Discrimination is against the law.  For the newspapers to keep silent such atrocious facts from the public is beyond reality.  Where does a 100% disabled Veteran go when reality makes no since?  This Veteran writes opinion letters every day stating the facts only to be kept alienated to censor the free flow of information from the public.  This veteran ran this past election for state office only to have the newspapers infect the voters with biased one sided information.  The NH governor Lynch charges this Veteran money to speak with him.  To charge a U.S. citizen money to speak with a public officials is against the law.  The VA and the VA suicide hotline use the local and state police to harass this 100% disabled veteran to force suicide.  Judge Peter Fauver uses the local sheriff to harass this 100% disabled veteran to stop the opinion letters. 
   Judge Fauver is a criminal.  Judge Fauver knowingly allowed the Madbury NH selectmen to use government powers for personal retaliation against other local residents.  The NH supreme court covered up the case when it was presented to them.  I am foolish enough to believe in what others have taught me about the Constitution to volunteer my time to help this Madbury family.  The Constitution is used to discriminate against me to stop my exposing these wrongs in government.  I can put such damming statements in writing and make these letters public because the truth is powerful when not censored. 
   Do you not think that every day reality is questioned in my head?  If I am a 100% service connected disabled veteran then why can my disabilities be used by our government to harm me?  Can it be right to use anyone's medical care to stop the public flow of free information?  I jumped from the highest spot that I could find a few months ago.  A gust of wind caught me and actually defied gravity and I rose across the sky to the top of a tree where my pant leg got caught.  The tree bent over and lowered me to the ground safely leaving only a cut (painful and deep) on my upper let.  The mark left on my leg is a constant reminder of the wrongs or reality that make no since. 
   The U.S. Rep. from NH Shea-Porter is what others call the veterans hope.  She is a fraud in my eyes because she file a false police complaint to stop my opinion letters.  She used my medical disabilities in a criminal manner to stop my letters.  The VA then stopped my medical care completely and sent me a bill for the care to take my freedom. 
   Ask your self are the purpose of opinion letters to give the public a way of communicating wrongs in government to others?  Do you see why situations such as Alabama, Columbine and the school in Germany exist?  In a civilized society when the free flow of information is stopped to protect a special class of society how do you communicate?  No one wants to believe that a 100% disabled Veteran can be real?
   Can A Veteran's Hospital be allowed to administer medical can in a discriminatory manner to aid this special class of society and the check and balances to stop such criminal acts be manipulated to force this Veteran in to suicide?
   Is printing the opinion letter of a 100% disabled veteran even reality?
I will not violate the law that is my promise to the American people.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi