• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Didn't know where else to put this....

Started by AnarchoJesse, March 15, 2009, 12:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Coconut on March 15, 2009, 02:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 15, 2009, 11:06 AM NHFT
i'd recommend ditching words like bunker and compound

Fine.

Liberty Pony Farm it is.

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh I think I pulled a muscle. +1

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on March 16, 2009, 11:11 AM NHFT
Anarchie Bunker?

I get it now, geesh it took me long enough!  :duh: 

I was going to write Archie Bunker but then I forgot so I came back to this a couple of hours later and got what you meant.  :D

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Anarchie Bunker?

Heh.   ;D

My first FTP client for Macintosh was Anarchie 1.2, c.1995. It was named because it was an Archie client (early internet indexing tool), but was pronounced like "anarchy".

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: KBCraig on March 17, 2009, 02:03 AM NHFT
Anarchie Bunker?

Heh.   ;D

My first FTP client for Macintosh was Anarchie 1.2, c.1995. It was named because it was an Archie client (early internet indexing tool), but was pronounced like "anarchy".

There's also a cute little demi-poem piece incorporating the pun in one of Don Marquis's Archy and Mehitabel volumes.  Must reading for libertarians of all ages!

Ogre

How about naming it the New Hampshire Compassionate Government-Citizen Alliance Center? I think the cops would have quite a time figuring out if there were even any point in raiding...

K. Darien Freeheart

Quotean FSP intranet?

I've been looking into this. I think it would work much better in a place like Manchester or Keene than in Grafton, and I consider that a weakness, but I'm playing with ideas/funding mechanisms.

AntonLee

I would say there can be baby steps, I'm glad someone is looking into this sort of stuff for their own benefits. . .I'm clueless

Zero

I prefer "Marketplace of Ideas" to X Bunker, or Compound, or Redoubt, or whatever the hell...