• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hi everybody!!!

Started by Raineyrocks, March 15, 2009, 01:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

We lost the internet for the past 2 weeks because they turned our service off because they thought our last name was something way different than what it is and that we lived about 150 miles away somewhere in NH, so they were getting their internet shut off but instead we did.  ::)

It took them 2 weeks to get everything straightened out and they finally turned ours back on last night. :D

Pat K

David

Opps, somebody forgot to pay the bill.  Glad you finally got it straightened out.  Sorry to hear it took 2 weeks. 

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on March 15, 2009, 08:28 PM NHFT
Opps, somebody forgot to pay the bill.  Glad you finally got it straightened out.  Sorry to hear it took 2 weeks. 

Yeah, I hope they get their bill straight.   I just don't see how Fairpoint could've messed up 2 accounts so badly but I lived through it, it was rough though, 2 weeks without the net.  :D

Pat McCotter

J’raxis 270145

Welcome back, Rainey.

Did you forget about NH Tea Party again, too? ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 19, 2009, 07:32 PM NHFT
Welcome back, Rainey.

Did you forget about NH Tea Party again, too? ;)

Hi J'raxis!  :D    Yup, I admit to guilt there.  It's not that I forgot about it I've just been too lazy to log into both forums like I used to do.  I should start taking turns or something. 

My ADD has been at it's all time worse, especially since I quit smoking so now it takes all I have to focus on just 1 thing, it's driving me nuts and making me want to pick up a pack of cigs again. :P