• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hello from the UK

Started by the_alias, March 16, 2009, 06:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

the_alias

Hi all,
Fascinates me there are such communities out there but makes me really happy as well. Lil about me hmm:
Started off as a Libertarian Communist - and in an ideal world would still be one but at the moment nope just a plain Libertarian. I've lived in a few countries in Europe, am a dual national currently at university in the UK and looking to escape (this country has gone pretty far downhill...) Having never lived in the US I would love to move out there and check it out, preferably to an area that is going to be accepting of an atheist libertarian. Maybe NH is that place!
I'm into self sufficient ideas, prepping (zombiehunters.org), secularism, reading, video games yadadada
I'm probably going to end up lurking and reading more than posting for obvious reasons but thanks for having me I hope to contribute if anyone has questions about the UK

Cheers,

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Pat K

the_alias

Thanks for the warm welcomes peoples! :)

David

Woohoo, a visitor from the other side of the pond.   ;D  Welcome. 

Jim Johnson

The internet goes across the pond?  I'm going to run across and tell Ebb.  Now we won't have to shoot the gun every time we want some one to pick up the can on the string.

I know... your ask'n why don't I just shoot the gun and talk to Ebb on the Can?  We only got one gun... It's Ebb's turn to use it.

KBCraig