• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A few Questions

Started by the_alias, March 18, 2009, 06:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

the_alias

Hi all, apologies for the incredibly generic title but I thought it would be less annoying of me to group a few questions together rather than mini spam :)

What freedom do you now feel you have after having moved to NH?

How has activism in NH changed your opinion on NH? (Ie response of police/locals etc)

What would you change if you could?

Could I be a ski bum!? (Work odd jobs in summer to save for skiing/working in ski areas in winter)?!

Is there a right to retreat or no duty to retreat when it comes to defending your property?

Cheers!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: the_alias on March 18, 2009, 06:53 AM NHFT
How has activism in NH changed your opinion on NH? (Ie response of police/locals etc)

Could I be a ski bum!? (Work odd jobs in summer to save for skiing/working in ski areas in winter)?!
many people follow the government rules in NH, so they enforce them on those of us that don't.
absolutely ... you could work at the beach or lake or at a resort in the summer and then work at a ski area in the winter