• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Danger

Quote from: alohamonkey on November 30, 2007, 08:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: Nick Danger on November 30, 2007, 04:53 AM NHFT
Yeah, you know, two huge aircraft filled with explosive jet fuel plow into buildings at high speed -- and the buildings fall! Unbelievable! There MUST be some other explanation. High speed impact from large, explosive objects have never been known to knock down buildings before.

Show me one (just one) other example of another steel structure collapsing due to fire damage (WTC 7).  If you can, I won't put you on ignore. ;)

Here are several other examples:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=148816

It turns out that these sort of collapses are common, something apparent in about 10 minutes of research.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Nick Danger on December 01, 2007, 10:21 AM NHFT
Yeah, you know, two huge aircraft filled with explosive jet fuel plow into buildings at high speed -- and the buildings fall! Unbelievable! There MUST be some other explanation. High speed impact from large, explosive objects have never been known to knock down buildings before.

Show me one (just one) other example of another steel structure collapsing due to fire damage (WTC 7).  If you can, I won't put you on ignore. ;)
In any case, the official NIST report did not assign the primary cause to fire damage, but to structural damage caused by the collapse of the twin towers, which took out a good bit of the south face of the building.

It's my understanding that NIST has not published a final report for WTC7 yet - they are way overdue and report that they anticipate issuing a draft report by the end of 2007. If they actually have already issued it, could you please post a link to it? Thanks.

I know they purchased all the photographic and video evidence they could get their hands on, but I have never seen good photo evidence that shows damage to the south face (Vesey Street) of the building, which I would really like to see. I have heard, on the contrary, that there are photos showing no damage to the south face after the towers' collapses, but haven't seen those pics either. Could you post your photos of the damaged south face for all to see or link to them please. Much obliged.

I know we went through many posts on just this subject several pages back on this thread, so it would be good if you have updated info/photos to add to that.

Btw, Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth continues to report that his evidence (as of 3 weeks ago when I spoke with him) still indicates controlled demolition. If you are in-state, he is coming to Keene on December 13th, Western Mass. on the 14th and Boston on the 15th of December. Details of his Keene visit are posted on the Merrimack Valley 911 Truth site and his Boston visit on the Boston 911 Truth site. You may want to discuss the info you have with him to inform him better or he may have something you haven't seen yet to inform you better. In any event, good luck getting to the truth.

alohamonkey

Quote from: Nick Danger on December 01, 2007, 01:07 PM NHFT

"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

So this kind of thing happens "a lot"!

Then what is this?  Mr. Vincent Dunn hasn't encountered molten steel before because he hasn't been around thermite.   

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExrVgioIXvk

Please post the NIST report on WTC 7 when you have a chance.  I've been patiently waiting since . . . . well, since 9/11/01 . . . . I can't wait to catch up on some reading  ::)

jaqeboy

Letter from John Wyndham re calling 9/11 Truthers "terrorists"

36 Union Street
         Peterborough
         NH 03458
         November 30, 2007

AN OPEN LETTER TO:
The Honorable Jane Harman, Chairwoman
Subcommittee on Intelligence, Information Sharing and Terrorism Risk
Assessment
176 Ford House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

Dear Representative Harman:

Your bill H.R. 1955 and the attempt by Mark Weinstein on Nov. 6 to use your
ear to limit freedom of speech in the ongoing public investigation by the
American people of the crime committed on Sept. 11, 2001, are causes for
great concern. While I am not a member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11
Truth, I find Mr. Weinstein's attempt to categorize this organization as
"terrorists" highly reprehensible. I request that your committee and the
Congress closely examine Mr. Weinstein's reasoning and motives for this
assertion.

The mass murder that took place on 9/11 is no less horrendous than the
Holocaust itself, simply smaller in scope as far as the number of innocent
lives lost. Mr. Weinstein has apparently forgotten the unrelenting
persistence of Simon Wiesenthal in pursuing "The Murderers Among Us", as
well as the sacrifices made by those who risked their lives to save a life.

My family is among those who sheltered a little Jewish child from the Nazis
in The Netherlands during World War II. When the Gestapo came to take the
child, my aunt clung to the baby fiercely, and declared the child was her
own. Adult relatives of that child perished. That small child is now a
grandmother and an integral member of my extended family. Before their
passing, my uncle and aunt, Pieter and Hendrieka Hooijkaas of Hilversum, The
Netherlands, traveled to Israel as guests of the Israeli government to
receive a medal and the honor accorded those who had saved a life during the
Holocaust.

It is increasingly apparent to many citizens that the 9/11 Commission Report
failed miserably in answering a host of questions that require an answer.
Even Kean and Hamilton, who chaired the Commission, themselves state in
their book "Without Precedent" (p. 261) that: "Fog of war would explain why
some people were confused on the day of 9/11, but it could not explain why
all of the after-action reports, accident investigations, and public
testimony by FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was
untrue."  Is it any wonder, then, that the American people are not satisfied
with their Report?

By failing to answer questions that are obvious and imperative to those who
look at the evidence, the government itself is largely responsible for the
proliferation of so-called "conspiracy theories." It is a source of
continuing wonder that the government, having failed in countless ways to
prevent the attacks of 9/11, could  "solve" the whole plot within 48 hours,
resist a scientific investigation, and still neglect years later to sanction
anyone for incompetence. This behavior is enough to put a strain on the
credulity of most citizens.

My own independent study of the events of 9/11 and the destruction of the
three buildings, WTC 1, 2, and 7, raises concerns far beyond the
deficiencies of the 9/11 Commission Report. As a PhD physicist, I find that
the physical evidence surrounding the events does not support the official
theory. To this day, neither NIST nor FEMA can explain the collapses
themselves or the many obvious features that suggest some form of explosive
demolition. These features cannot be attributed to gravitational collapse
following damage by impacting planes, flying debris, and fire.

Those who deprecate the research efforts of Architects and Engineers for
9/11 Truth, and other scientists, do not understand the methods of science
or the scientific mind. Scrupulous honesty and intellectual integrity are
the norm for scientists. Their search for truth is apolitical, but their
findings can have immense political and social ramifications.

Galileo presented truths that challenged the authorities of his day. If your
committee and Bill are used to silence valid scientific research, a thousand
"Galileos" will arise, both to your shame and the shame of our nation. If
the official theory of the buildings' collapse is correct, let it be proven
beyond all scientific doubt. The safety and engineering of high-rise
steel-framed buildings depends on the physical truth - a question for
science, not politics. And if the truth lies elsewhere than in the official
theory, it cannot and should not be suppressed. To do so would spurn 400
years of scientific progress as well as confirm Joel S. Hirschhorn's
suggestion that we have only "a delusional democracy."

As the International Task Force Director and UN Representative of the Simon
Wiesenthal Center, Mark Weitzman has an obligation to carry on the work of
Simon Wiesenthal in its spirit and letter. The biography of Simon
Wiesenthal, as found on the Center's website, is illuminating and pertinent.
Mr. Wiesenthal had an "architect's structural acumen, . and a brilliant
talent for investigative thinking." In like manner, the members of
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and others are pursuing the
complexities of 9/11 despite a recalcitrant government, a disinterested
Congress, and a mass media that mocks their efforts. And eventually, for the
victims of 9/11 and their families, they will be able to say, like Simon
Wiesenthal, "I did not forget you."

Sincerely yours,

John D. Wyndham

cc: Rep. Norman D. Dicks, Rep. James R. Langevin, Rep. Christopher P.
Carney, Rep. David G. Reichert, Rep. Ed Perlmutter, Rep. Bennie G. Thompson,
Rep. Christopher Shays, Rep. Charles W. Dent, Rep. Peter T. King, Sen. Judd
Gregg, Sen. John Sununu, Rep. Paul Hodes, Rep. Carol Shea-Porter, Richard
Gage, Mark Weinstein, Rabbi Marvin Hier

Kat Kanning

Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job
Man who set up Operation Gladio tells Italy's largest newspaper attacks were run by CIA, Mossad
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, December 4, 2007        

Former Italian President and the man who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio Francesco Cossiga has gone public on 9/11, telling Italy's most respected newspaper that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies.

Cossiga was elected President of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide 1985 election to become President of the country in 1985.

Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.

Cossiga's tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio - a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 60's, 70's and 80's. 

Gladio's specialty was to carry out what they coined "false flag operations," terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

Cossiga's revelations contributed to an Italian parliamentary investigation of Gladio in 2000, during which evidence was unearthed that the attacks were being overseen by the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Cossiga's new revelations appeared last week in Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Below appears a rough translation.
"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a "sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel."

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga's assertion that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies is highly unlikely to be mentioned by any establishment media outlets, because like the hundreds of other sober ex-government, military, air force professionals, allied to hundreds more professors and intellectuals - he can't be sidelined as a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

kola

WOW!!  :o

man, the shit has GOT to hit the fan....soon.

kola

jaqeboy

You had to figure that there would be some whistle-blower with a conscience that would speak up sooner or later.

alohamonkey

Whoa!  Kat, thanks for posting that article.  I hadn't seen that yet. 

The thing is . . . there have been plenty of people stepping up.  Nobody wants to listen though.  Hopefully this individual is the one that convinces people to consider the possibility that 9/11 was a false flag op - considering he was a high ranked politician and quite involved in government affairs.  More power to him for going public. 

MaineShark

Quote from: jaqeboy on December 04, 2007, 02:44 PM NHFTYou had to figure that there would be some whistle-blower with a conscience that would speak up sooner or later.

Someone who admittedly took part in terroristic bombings against civilians in order to further the cause of Statism has a conscience?

I doubt it.  How soon before he signs a book deal?

Joe

jaqeboy

For folks who have questions of building professionals about the WTC building "collapses" on September 11th, Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth will be speaking at Keene State College on December 13th.

Announcement in MyKSC: https://prod.campuscruiser.com/PageServlet?pg=home_annboard&tg=AnnBoard-detail&annId=277539&cx=22.160

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

Quote from: MaineShark on May 27, 2007, 08:37 AM NHFT

...That's why you don't see hordes of structural engineers calling for a new investigation.  If there were all these inconsistencies that were legitimate, don't you think some good percentage of the millions of engineers would be saying, "hey, what gives?"  All I've heard from the conspiracy side on that issue is that there is an even larger conspiracy than the one they claim demolished the buildings, which is silencing all the engineers.

I guess your prayers have been answered! Op-Ed piece by Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth:

=================
230 Architects & Engineers demand WTC Re-investigation

Official Explanations of WTC Destruction Fail Under Scrutiny; Do Not Address WTC 7

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect

On September 11, 2001 the world was shocked and horrified as our nation was attacked by terrorists.  Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the plane crashes and the collapses of the World Trade Center towers.  The attacks have been used to justify huge increases in defense spending, the invasions of two other countries, and sweeping reductions in our cherished civil liberties.

While the World Trade Center twin towers were hit by airplanes, the 47 story high-rise WTC 7 was not.  Yet it was completely destroyed later that day when it fell at free-fall pace in 6.5 seconds into a tidy rubble pile.

Molten metal persisted in the rubble for more than a month and was seen and attested to by numerous witnesses.  However the official reports acknowledge that the jet fuel and office fires could not have melted structural steel.  So where did the molten metal come from?  Physicist Steven Jones, Ph.D. and other scientists have found chemical evidence of the incendiary Thermate in samples of the previously molten metal.

The official explanation of the total destruction of the World Trade Center skyscrapers has explicitly failed to address the massive evidence for explosive demolition.  The destruction exhibited characteristics found only in controlled demolitions:

* Rapid onset of destruction
    * Sounds of explosions & flashes of light heard by 118 first responders at the onset of destruction
    * Squibs, or " mis-timed " explosions, 60 floors below the main zone of destruction - seen in all the videos
    * Complete mid-air pulverization of the 90,000 tons of concrete
    * Symmetrical collapse through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall speed
    * Blast waves blowing out all windows within 400 feet
    * Lateral ejection of individual 20 - 50 ton steel beams up to 500 feet at 55 mph
    * Total destruction of the building down to individual structural steel elements
    * Tons of molten metal found by the FDNY " flowing like lava " under all three high-rises – persisting for months
    * The chemical signature of Thermate, a high-tech incendiary that melts steel like a hot knife through butter, found in the slag at the beam ends, the solidified molten metal, and in dust samples 

It is because of these considerations that over 220 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth.org) are calling for the evaluation of the evidence and are educating building professionals and the public.   

We are deeply concerned for the future as well.  We note the steady drumbeat of threats against Iran being made by US political leaders.  Former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski has warned the Senate that a future terrorist attack could be engineered and falsely blamed on Iran to trigger war against that country.  Such an attack might well be worse than the 9/11 attack.

Also, settling for half-answers and evasions certainly does not honor the victims, their families, nor the hundreds of thousands more who have died under the rationale of the official story.  Please join us in demanding answers that make sense and that will lead to justice for each of them and a safer world for all.  We need to know what really happened on 9/11, and we need to know it now.

Richard Gage is a member of the American Institute of Architects, has been a practicing architect for 20 years, and is employed by a San Francisco Bay Area architecture firm. He is currently working on the construction documents for a large mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail and 320,000 square feet of high-rise office space that will use about 1,200 tons of steel framing. He will be speaking at KSC's Alumni Recital Hall on Thursday, December 13th at 7pm.

MaineShark

Quote from: jaqeboy on December 05, 2007, 10:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on May 27, 2007, 08:37 AM NHFT...That's why you don't see hordes of structural engineers calling for a new investigation.  If there were all these inconsistencies that were legitimate, don't you think some good percentage of the millions of engineers would be saying, "hey, what gives?"  All I've heard from the conspiracy side on that issue is that there is an even larger conspiracy than the one they claim demolished the buildings, which is silencing all the engineers.
I guess your prayers have been answered! Op-Ed piece by Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth:

Most of the listed folks are not structural engineers.  "Software engineers" are included.  Glorified interior designers are included.  The actual number of folks on there who even claim to be structural engineers is small, and hardly constitutes "hordes."

Plus, the obvious propaganda is just sad.  These folks would do good working for the Feds.  Just for one example, since it's quick...
Quote from: jaqeboy on December 05, 2007, 10:02 AM NHFT* The chemical signature of Thermate, a high-tech incendiary that melts steel like a hot knife through butter, found in the slag at the beam ends, the solidified molten metal, and in dust samples

Thermate is a very basic compound, not anything high tech.  It is easy to make, and it's basic components are common chemicals.  You would find its "chemical signature" in many places.  Thermate can be as simple as iron oxide (that's rust, folks), aluminum, and sulfur.  Very rare chemicals, huh?  After burning, it's going to contain aluminum oxides, some traces of iron oxide, and sulfur oxides.  Nothing that you wouldn't find ordinarily, after the destruction of a building like that, with plenty of iron, aluminum, sulfur around (jet fuel, among others things, contains sulfur).

If they were being honest, looking for truth, why would they include nonsense like that, which would do government propagandists proud?

Quote from: jaqeboy on December 05, 2007, 10:02 AM NHFTAlso, settling for half-answers and evasions certainly does not honor the victims, their families, nor the hundreds of thousands more who have died under the rationale of the official story.

Guess "half-answers and evasions" are okay when they support your preconceived notions, huh?  Just like applauding the "conscience" of mass-murderers, when they speak out in support of your theories...

Joe

mvpel

The tens of thousands of tons of drywall in the WTC towers also contained sulfur - CaSO4.½ H2O - semi-hydrous calcium sulphate.  This decomposes when heated to release sulfur dioxide, and as we all should know, sulfur reacts strongly with metals, including iron.

jaqeboy

Should probably start a separate thread for this, but 2 big 9/11 Truth events are coming up next week that are accessible to New-Hampshire folk:

Thursday, 13 December 2007, Richard Gage speaks at Keene State College

Boston Tea Party for 9/11 Truth and Conference

Saturday, 15 December 2007 - day long conference (9AM - 6PM) featuring Architects, Engineeers, Scientists and Educators: Dr. Joel Hirschhorn, Dr. Steven Jones, Richard Gage, AIA and Kevin Ryan (former UL steel inspector) - I believe others have been added to the program. Conference flyer here

(mvpel, you will be able to pose your questions about the composition and analysis of building debris that led Dr. Stephen Jones to conclude the material was demolition by-product. He is very accessible at these events. You'll be able to compare your theory and analysis with his and you two scientists can settle who's got the better data and analysis and report it back to this list. That would help all of us who have questions about what happened then.)

Tickets: $35.00, $15.00 for students and seniors - available at most pro-freedom events up to the night before the conference.

evening session Saturday, 7 - 9 PM: 9/11 Sent Them to War: Testimonies and Solutions to end the War and Restore the Constitution

Sunday, 16 December 2007 - rally and march across Boston to the Boston Tea Party site to hoist replicas of the 911 Commission Report and heave them into the harbor (actually just a channel now). Speakers at the Tea Party site.

After-party Sunday: A Brew and a Brainstorm, 4-9 PM upstairs at Hennessy's on Union Street, $10 donation requested, food and beverages, cash bar, open mic for the musically artistic.

Details of both events and carpooling opportunities are on the Merrimack Valley 911 Truth site. Tickets should be available at various pro-freedom events at Murphy's and elsewhere.