• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: MaineShark on September 03, 2010, 10:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tunga on September 02, 2010, 08:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on June 22, 2010, 09:34 PM NHFTI ran the numbers on that, well back in the 1990's.  It's not like the idea of flying a jet into a building as an act of terrorism is a new concept.  Someone asked me if it would just cause a lot of damage, or collapse the building.  The numbers said it would collapse the building.
How is someone these days? Did you ever find that paper MaineShark or are your gills a little to oil soaked to reply right now?

Not sure what in heck you mean, but that's unsurprising... one needs a functioning brain to form coherent sentences, and the Magic 8-Ball you've been using just won't cut it.  It's amusing to watch you smash your head on the wall trying to get the float to move, though.

Joe

LOL :)

jaqeboy

3 new groups join the 9/11 Truth Movement (announced simultaneously last Thursday, 9 Sept 2010)

Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth

Military Leaders for 9/11 Truth, and

Scientists for 9/11 Truth

3 new groups join the 9/11 Truth Movement

jaqeboy

The Shire Truth to Power tour to NYC for 9/11 weekend was a huge success, even though I didn't have the time to properly promote it.

We filled one vehicle, stayed in a newly-remodeled hostel uptown, and attended all the We Are Change events that happened from 1PM on on Friday. That included an enormous street action in Times Square Friday afternoon, Speakers at All Souls Church Friday night, Memorial vigils Saturday morning, a special WACNY memorial service for First Responders Saturday afternoon, a march through the streets to the New York Fed and panel discussions Saturday and Sunday at Walker Stage.

The speakers and panelist were really all-star, including Dick Gregory, who moderated one panel discussion - it was great to hear him recount stories in the freedom struggle going back to 1960. I'll post a link to videos of the talks and panels as they become available.

Here's a slide show of some of the Saturday march/street action footage.

911 Truth New York City 2010 Protest Footage

(I think I only saw part of me in the slides - oh, re-watched and saw a couple of other short shots of me)
The rest of you can be there next year or just check out other stops on the AltOrgs tour and join in with us in influencing people and work on getting movers to the Shire.

Quote from: jaqeboy on August 27, 2010, 02:04 PM NHFT
Great news about 9/11 weekend in New York! There will be a Shire Truth to Power tour there for Fri-Sat-Sun 9/11 weekend. We are bringing 1 or 2 vans and may scale up to Alt-bus, if we overflow the vans.

I'll post details on a separate thread after Live Free or Die weekend and a full tour details sheet will be posted to the Altrgs.com tour site. Bunch of new stuff has gone up there lately, so be sure to check it out.

jaqeboy

One more thing learned o the weekend:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth has printed a broadsheet newspaper which can be used as a handout or an insert. It's the 9/11 Investigator.

Kat Kanning

jaqeboy

Here is the info on the panel discussions held at this past weekend's 9/11 weekend event in NYC (click on image to go to site):

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed
http://www.infowars.com/video-911-firefighters-reveal-huge-explosions-before-towers-collapsed/

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 6, 2010

Newly obtained video that was reluctantly released by NIST after a lawsuit by the International Center for 9/11 Studies shows two firefighters on 9/11 discussing how secondary explosions occurred immediately before the collapse of the twin towers, providing damning new evidence that explosive devices were used to bring down the buildings....

Firemen Explosion Testimony

jaqeboy

Good article!

Paranoid shift
By Michael Hasty
Online Journal Contributing Writer

Jan 10, 2004, 20:33

Just before his death, James Jesus Angleton, the legendary chief of counterintelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency, was a bitter man. He felt betrayed by the people he had worked for all his life. In the end, he had come to realize that they were never really interested in American ideals of "freedom" and "democracy." They really only wanted "absolute power."

jaqeboy

Too Big to Allow: Some Unmentioned Ramifications of 911 Truth

by Michael Everyman | 6/3/09

Does anyone ever think about a world where the unofficial story of 911 actually turns out to be true? What would happen if an alternative 911 theory was proven as fact? Well, maybe people have thought about it, but seems like nobody ever says anything. Why? Sadly, it is for the very reason of the resulting disturbing scenario that any 911 truth may never be told, as it involves a wrench thrown into the system beyond anything most anyone would ever want to imagine..

For several years I have followed the 911 Truth Movement. I read, watched, and learned more than my share, heard opinions and counter-opinions, and like many, have sorrowfully concluded that there was definitely some sort of official deception involved in those September 2001 events, be it a large scale cover-up or a diabolical inside job. Debatable though my 911 opinion may be, it is not the purpose of this article.

What I would like to consider is the still hypothetical scenario of what would happen next if it actually was undeniably illustrated that the US government was involved at some level in the events of 911. ...

jaqeboy

The Judge looks like he's on board!

9/11 Report Is A Cover Up From Start To Finish!
9/11 Report Is A Cover Up From Start To Finish!

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

Noam Chomsky: No Evidence that Al-Qaeda Carried Out the 9/11 Attacks

http://www.bushstole04.com/index.html

jaqeboy