• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Hunter S. Thomson was working on an article on how 9-11 was an inside job when he "suicided".

KBCraig

Quote from: katdillon on September 10, 2005, 01:34 PM NHFT
Hunter S. Thomson was working on an article on how 9-11 was an inside job when he "suicided".

So now Dr. Gonzo was offed by the conspirators?

Damn, they're good... they got him while he was on the phone with his wife and his kids were in the house!

EagleClaw

Take a look at this:

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/hilton_interview.htm

Some say that several witnesses were coerced to recant their testimony.

JonM

Perhaps you could go to the graves of the fire fighters and policemen who died going into the towers and piss on them directly.  You could also find say, an 8 year old who is the daughter of someone who was on one of the flights that slammed into the WTC and spit in her eye while you're at it.

AlanM

JonM, why would I want to do that? They have suffered enough.

JonM

Penn & Teller did a Bullshit episode on this exact conspiracy theory, and I have to agree with them.  100% bull fucking shit.  I have a much easier time believing our government was too incompetent to stop this than there is a cabal of people in America who decided murdering up to 50,000 Americans would be a good policy move.  If such a group exists, and were able to somehow, with nobody noticing, wire explosives into every floor, and pull off the most disturbing mass murder in American history without a single person defecting from their ranks in disgust and ratting them out, why in god's name would they let the Free State Project get moving?  That would be a direct threat against them.

This is the same government that couldn't keep an idiot break-in at a psychiatrist's office under wraps.  But I'm sure there's a good conspiracy theory on why they threw Nixon to the wolves as well.

AlanM

You are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. I resent your post about the children, however. Try to be civil.

JonM

I say your statements are no betters than walking up to the children of the people who died in those planes and pissing on them.  Your support of this conspiracy theory says their parents did not die in a horrible terrorist attack but were in on it and have abandoned them for the rest of their lives.

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on September 11, 2005, 11:20 PM NHFT
I say your statements are no betters than walking up to the children of the people who died in those planes and pissing on them.? Your support of this conspiracy theory says their parents did not die in a horrible terrorist attack but were in on it and have abandoned them for the rest of their lives.

Excuse me, but I have never said the passengers or victims in the towers were involved in the conspiracy.

JonM

One of the main "inside job" theories has it that it was not the passenger jets that collided with the towers, but drones, meaning all those people missing from those flights had to go somewhere.  If they can't go home, then either the government executed them (and why not fly them into the towers if that's the case) or they were in on it.  Tom Clancy wrote about a fuel filled jumbo jet flying into a joint session of congress what, 10 years or more ago?  It wasn't a unique concept for them to come up with, the towers were built to take a 737 running into them.  They used a bigger jet, the damn things were built of mostly glass and steel, not concrete.  Once the heat from the fire weakened the supports holding the floors above it, they had nowhere to go but down, and momentum just took the rest with it.  The jet fuel helped, but office equipment isn't exactly non-flammable.  A lithium-ion battery will burn at 700 degrees Celsius when damaged.  Keep that in mind if you ever drop your notebook.

The promotion of these conspiracy theories dishonors the memory of every single person who died that day.

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on September 11, 2005, 11:36 PM NHFT
One of the main "inside job" theories has it that it was not the passenger jets that collided with the towers, but drones, meaning all those people missing from those flights had to go somewhere.? If they can't go home, then either the government executed them (and why not fly them into the towers if that's the case) or they were in on it.? Tom Clancy wrote about a fuel filled jumbo jet flying into a joint session of congress what, 10 years or more ago?? It wasn't a unique concept for them to come up with, the towers were built to take a 737 running into them.? They used a bigger jet, the damn things were built of mostly glass and steel, not concrete.? Once the heat from the fire weakened the supports holding the floors above it, they had nowhere to go but down, and momentum just took the rest with it.? The jet fuel helped, but office equipment isn't exactly non-flammable.? A lithium-ion battery will burn at 700 degrees Celsius when damaged.? Keep that in mind if you ever drop your notebook.

The promotion of these conspiracy theories dishonors the memory of every single person who died that day.

I puzzled over that for a long time, intil I read a theory that said the planes were controlled from the ground (the technology exists) and that the crew and passengers would have been gassed, possibly a nerve gas, just as the planes were taken control of from the ground. No, I do not think the passengers or crew were in on the conspiracy.

JonM

What is so hard to accept about a bunch of terrorists getting on the plane, taking it over while the crew and passengers believe they're merely being hijacked in the "traditional" manner and flown into the two towers?

AlanM

There are far too many inconsistencies in the Governments case. Kat posted a number of them. The slips of the tongue by several different people, including Rumsfeld's using the term missle in regards to the Pentagon attack. It doesn't add up. Plus why didn't Osama immediately claim credit for the attack if it was him? Why did the Saudi Government claim one of the alleged attackers was still alive? It is my belief that the conspirators want us to believe the story they are presenting, but it doesn't add up.

JonM

Your case adds up far less than that.  The fact that our government is run by morons doesn't take away from the fact that it was not Americans who flew those planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on September 11, 2005, 11:56 PM NHFT
Your case adds up far less than that.? The fact that our government is run by morons doesn't take away from the fact that it was not Americans who flew those planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

There are a lot of very smart, very shrewd people in this administration, and to call them morons, I think is a mistake. Bush is merely the figurehead, the continuation of the dynasty, the One World group that controls him is very dangerous, and will stop at nothing to achieve their ends.