• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

Quote from: KBCraig on May 20, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on May 20, 2007, 01:30 PM NHFT
The video also shows a clip from a Dutch TV programme where they interview a man who owns a building demolition company in the Netherlands. When shown the footage of the collapse, he concludes that "it was definitely a professional demolition job". He is then told that it happened on 9/11, which he wasn't aware of before watching it.

So you value his judgement, even though he issued a declaration about the cause, while being completely ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the building's collapse?

Are you that naive!

Here is a professional demolitions expert who viewed a building taken down...
And says without a doubt that it was controlled demolition...

There is no way to take a building down like that...
without it being a controlled demolition...

Those who know...
Don't need your belief...
Or your approval of that professional determination...
A professional determination which would be respected and valued in a "court of law"...

Honestly, I don't believe we'll ever know the whole truth about 911...
There are too many players involved and too much deceit...

Suffice to say...much like Pearl Harbor...911 was needed to gain the support of the sheeple...

KBCraig

Quote from: powerchuter on May 20, 2007, 05:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on May 20, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on May 20, 2007, 01:30 PM NHFT
The video also shows a clip from a Dutch TV programme where they interview a man who owns a building demolition company in the Netherlands. When shown the footage of the collapse, he concludes that "it was definitely a professional demolition job". He is then told that it happened on 9/11, which he wasn't aware of before watching it.

So you value his judgement, even though he issued a declaration about the cause, while being completely ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the building's collapse?

Are you that naive!

He viewed a building falling down, having no idea that it had been seriously damaged by falling debris, and had been on fire for hours, but you accept the "without a doubt" pronouncement?

I'm completely baffled why truthers insist WTC must have been destroyed. The terror was accomplished by the towers being destroyed; no one cared about this little toadstool of a building.

Insurgent

Quote from: lawofattraction on May 20, 2007, 10:09 PM NHFT
Does anyone know if the 911 debunkers have been able to debunk the assertion that the BBC reported on the collapse of WTC7 20+ minutes before it fell?

The BBC did indeed report that WTC7 fell, about 20 minutes before it actually did. The reporter is standing in front of a window with WTC7 still visible off in the distance. Her video feed went dead about fifteen minutes later, though. The BBC has since claimed to have lost all archives of video footage from that day.

It's an intriguing footnote to everything that happened that day, but I don't know that it proves anything one way or another.

Insurgent

This evening I flipped through the channels and came across a National Geographic special called "Inside 9/11". It went through the day chronologically and from the perspectives of many survivors. It was effective in conveying the emotional horror that happened and was interesting to watch visually.

As far as the facts conveyed, though it followed the official story right down the line. 2,000 degree fires raged in the buildings, weakened the steel, and caused the buildings to collapse. What amazed me, though was that it skipped right past 5:20pm when WTC7 fell, as if it didn't even happen. The collapse of a 47 story building collapsing didn't even warrant a brief mention in the story!

I guess that KBCraig is right; no one cares about "this little toadstool of a building". They care about it so little that it wasn't mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report, and FEMA gives an ambiguous conclusion in its findings:

Loss of structural integrity was likely a result of weakening caused by fires on the 5th to 7th floors. The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyzes are needed to resolve this issue. [Ch. 5, p. 31.]

jaqeboy

Quote from: lawofattraction on May 20, 2007, 10:09 PM NHFT
Does anyone know if the 911 debunkers have been able to debunk the assertion that the BBC reported on the collapse of WTC7 20+ minutes before it fell?

Yeah, I heard someone say it was a time zone issue (Daylight savings time confusion), but that doesn't make a bit of sense given that the bldg was in the picture as she was speaking!

I heard there was some CNN reporting even earlier, but haven't seen that footage, so don't know if that report was real.

MaineShark

Quote from: powerchuter on May 20, 2007, 05:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on May 20, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFTSo you value his judgement, even though he issued a declaration about the cause, while being completely ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the building's collapse?
Are you that naive!

There is no way to take a building down like that...
without it being a controlled demolition...

Come on, Rob.  A professional wouldn't issue an opinion based solely on a bit of video.  A professional would insist on seeing the structural details of the building, at very least.

There is no need for demolitions to accomplish that kind of collapse, with sufficient damage due to debris and fires.  If someone had described that sort of impact before September 11th, 2001, and asked me what would happen, I would have predicted a vertical collapse.  While watching the news on that day, I was surprised by how long the buildings remained standing.

Joe

jaqeboy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 23, 2007, 07:44 AM NHFT
http://jonesreport.com/articles/270207_bbc_lost_response.html

Thanx, Kat. Yeah, at least Aaron Brown at CNN realized that the script he was fed had to be off. Wonder what he says nowadays. Anyway, the way I hear it postulated, it appears the "PR team" got ahead of the "ops team" or the ops team had trouble getting the fuse lit   ;) while the PR team proceeded right on schedule.

I have heard one more thing from a guard in WTC 7 - that the building was pre-wired and charged for demolition from the beginning because of the tenants with sensitive information. This seems like a stretch, but, if true, would explain how something like this could be pulled off without obvious prep work going on in the preceeding weeks. I'll see if I can find more details on this claim..

jaqeboy

http://www.keeneequinox.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&uStory_id=dc967af8-c18d-45e0-b184-981fbe4556c0

Keene Equinox
Controversial ground zero documentary grounded in science
Movie Review [of Improbable Collapse]
Sean Connor
Issue date: 4/19/07

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on May 20, 2007, 09:57 PM NHFTI'm completely baffled why truthers insist WTC must have been destroyed. The terror was accomplished by the towers being destroyed; no one cared about this little toadstool of a building.

silversteen cared

Russell Kanning

if a 47 story tall building fell in NH, it would be called the greatest disaster in our history .... oh wait ... we don't even have that big of a toadstool.

jaqeboy

Hey, a bunch of folks are coming to town to help us locals bird-dog presidential candidates about re-opening the investigation of the events of 9/11 at the upcoming debates. Anyone care to join in? Debates are just a week away! Be sure to contact Dave Diamond as mentioned on the MV911T site to get a T-shirt to wear at the event.

Some details are at: http://merrimackvalley911truth.org

more at: http://9-11.meetup.com/284/?gj=sj6 in Dover

CNHT

Just be sure you take videos of each candidates' response and send them to Michelle Malkin.

jaqeboy

sure, CNHT, can do that - send over her email address. I could just send over a note to her with links to all the vids. Do you know her? Where does she stand on 9-11 and getting at the truth?

CNHT

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 26, 2007, 07:41 PM NHFT
sure, CNHT, can do that - send over her email address. I could just send over a note to her with links to all the vids. Do you know her? Where does she stand on 9-11 and getting at the truth?

She seems to think that anyone who approaches a candidate about this issue qualifies that candidate to be on the lunatic fringe (great song by the way) and thus tried to do a hit piece on Ron with one of our videos.

However, I seem to have an article from 2002 in my possession where Ms Malkin questioned whether it was really a missile that shot down Flight 93.

See: http://www.jewishworldreview.com/michelle/malkin030802.asp

Furthermore, she freaked out when she saw the design of the Flight 93 Memorial claiming the 'crescent' was a symbol of Islam:
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003513.htm

She needs to be flooded with videos of ALL the candidates being questioned on 911 just so she knows that it's a GOOD candidate who freely gives audience and listens thoughtfully to his/her questioners...

Her email is: writemalkin@gmail.com and put 'TIP' in the subject line. Probably best to send email telling her you have videos of X Candidate being questioned by 'Truthers' and would she like to use them for her series? She did NOT get permission to use the last one, at least I don't think I was so drunk that I signed a release to see my mug on FOX News!

>:D