• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Quote from: KBCraig on September 30, 2006, 05:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 26, 2006, 03:57 PM NHFT
CENTCOM Sergeant Details Traitorous Stand Down Orders On 9/11
Military whistleblower comes forward with key information

Yet another fake crashes and burns:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=64837

Reminds me of Jesse Macbeth.

Kevin

I zoomed in on the document myself. These guys are apparently lying about the pixel patterns unless something is drastically wrong with my installation of Paint Shop Pro 7, but I doubt that.

Why would they lie about this?   :-\ ???

I pulled out the offending sections of the document for you to see for yourselves:

As you can see, NONE of the "4" characters match, nor do the sets of "YRS" characters.

Michael Fisher

Ah, nevermind, I see what happened. The version of the document I zoomed in on was originally saved, by one of them, in a zoomed-out version, as a bitmap.

They're right. This document has been modified after being scanned.

KBCraig

Quote from: Michael Fisher on September 30, 2006, 06:41 PM NHFT

Yes, I wasn't even looking for problems with the DD-214 to start with. It was offered up as proof of the guy's service before anyone had even questioned it. So since it was there, I took a look at it.

When I opened it, it immediately jumped out at me that the "4 WKS" looked wrong (bold and blobby), and the "14 WKS" was obviously pasted in, with the "1" overlapping a slash. And the "1" in "14 WKS" doesn't match the "4 WKS" part, which is identical to the other problematic "4 WKS".

Then there's the fact that there's no such thing as an "expert marksman" badge, and where "expert" was pasted in, there's still a remnant of the top of a slash.

It's not even a good fake. For those of you who keep up with Alex Jones, has he addressed this development? Or glossed right over it? Or claimed it as evidence of a conspiracy shooting down a whistleblower? Anything?

Kevin

error

Quote from: KBCraig on September 30, 2006, 07:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: Michael Fisher on September 30, 2006, 06:41 PM NHFT

It's not even a good fake. For those of you who keep up with Alex Jones, has he addressed this development? Or glossed right over it? Or claimed it as evidence of a conspiracy shooting down a whistleblower? Anything?

But... but... Alex Jones would NEVER lie about ANYTHING!

Caleb

Well, I'm probably going to surprise some of you here by issuing a mea culpa on the Chavez situation:  It appears he is a fraud.

The underlying question here is whether the fraud was perpetrated by Alex Jones, or on Alex Jones.  Either way, he has some explaining to do.  If the papers were scanned by him ... then he is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Hard to believe he would be that dumb.  But if the papers were scanned by Chavez (which I'm going to assume is the case,) Jones was sloppy in not demanding copies of the originals.

Either way, I apologize for jumping on it too soon, as it now appears the story was quite false.

Caleb

Caleb

Sorry, Michael, but I think you're swallowing a line.  First of all ... Woodward is probably a CIA asset.  Think it's a coincidence that he "broke" the Nixon story?

The goal of this story is to create the impression that the CIA is not culpable and to shift blame onto the Administration (specifically the President).  If people are inclined to blame the government for 9/11, they want to make sure that the finger points towards the (temporary) Administration and not where it properly belongs on the (permanent) institutions (CIA, FBI, NSA, Pentagon).

My hunch is that the Administration, and particularly the President, was set up from the very beginning to take the fall here in the worst case scenario. They *will* let Bush be the scapegoat if push comes to shove. 

And trust me ... I'm no Bush apologist.  But my hunch is that Bush is scared because he knows he ought to be scared. He knows the gig ... and has known it from the beginning.  He knows who's going to take the fall if everything hits the fan.

Kat Kanning

Rockefeller Predicted "Event" To Trigger War Eleven Months Before 9/11
Hollywood director Russo recalls remarkable "forecast" of coming attack

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | October 28 2006

Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo, currently receiving a wave of plaudits for his latest release, America: From Freedom to Fascism, told The Alex Jones Show that Nicholas Rockefeller had personally assured him there was going to be an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq eleven months before 9/11 took place.

Saying he had been approached many times by the Rockefellers and other members of the CFR elite in an attempt to recruit him, Russo recalled a conversation that would come home to roost on September 11, 2001.

"Here's what I do know first hand - I know that about eleven months to a year before 9/11 ever happened I was talking to my Rockefeller friend (Nicholas Rockefeller) and he said to me 'Aaron there's gonna be an event' and he never told me what the event was going to be - I'm not sure he knew what the event was going to be I don't know that he knew that," said Russo.

Russo related how Rockefeller knew precisely what the event would lead to and which countries would be militarily targeted by the elite.

"He just said there's gonna be an event and out of that event we're gonna invade Afghanistan so we can run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we can go into Iraq to take the oil and establish bases in the middle east and to make the middle east part of the new world order and we're going to go after Venezuela - that's what's going to come out of this event."

"Eleven months to a year later that's what happened....he certainly knew that something was going to happen."

"In my relationships with some of these people I can tell you that it's as evil as it really gets - this is it - this is the game," stated Russo - also relating how members of the elite were routinely obsessed by creating a world identification society where people had to carry ID cards and prove who they were at all times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Launch of Aaron Russo's From Freedom to Fascism on DVD!
Neither left- nor right-wing, this startling examination exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America, the federal reserve scam and the plan to track and trace the movements of every US citizen.
Click here to get your copy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rockefeller also told Russo that the elite families created and financed the women's lib movement so they could tax another half of the population and so that the children would be trained by them in government schools rather than in the context of the family unit.

Russo also sounded off on 9/11, openly airing his view for the first time that it was a complete inside job.

"People know that 9/11 was an inside job," said Russo, "look what they did here in America, look at 9/11, look what they did - they killed thousands of Americans - people jumping out of windows from a hundred floors up - they don't care," said the director.

"There's no way that Building 7 came down without a controlled demolition, it takes weeks to do the controlled demolition, they couldn't have done it in a few hours like Larry Silverstein said - it blows the whole game - concrete doesn't turn to powder unless its exploded."

"We all know that 9/11 was a fraud - an inside job," concluded Russo.

Braddogg

::)  As long as these major "9/11 Truth" folk are alive, I'm going to have trouble believing that a secret society/Jewish conspiracy/Masonic lodge/Rotary club/American government did this.  If there's a super-powerful organization willing to slaughter thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of brown folk for oil, then you can bet it'll have no problem killing Russo.  And where's all that oil we were promised from Iraq?

Caleb

Super-secret agencies that want to control American government ...

Try NSA ... CIA ...

AlanM

Quote from: Braddogg on October 29, 2006, 11:31 AM NHFT
::)  As long as these major "9/11 Truth" folk are alive, I'm going to have trouble believing that a secret society/Jewish conspiracy/Masonic lodge/Rotary club/American government did this.  If there's a super-powerful organization willing to slaughter thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of brown folk for oil, then you can bet it'll have no problem killing Russo.  And where's all that oil we were promised from Iraq?

You put your fnger on it without realizing it. If Aaron Russo, et al, were to be killed, or mysteriously die or disappear, people would KNOW they were telling the truth. Too many people look at things staight on, and this is why the devious ones succeed.

Russell Kanning

AlanM

It isn't about the oil itself, it is about selling oil in dollars. It is the fact that oil is sold in dollars that keeps the US dollar strong. It is the world's base currency. If oil were to be sold in Euros, the US dollar would collapse.
  We knew Saddam Hussein was evil long before Gulf War 1. It was only when he started talking about selling his oil for Euros that we attacked him. We knew Iran had a nuclear program, but it only became a real problem when Iran floated the idea of an Oil Exchange based on Euros, that they became a real problem.
  If Chavez were to start selling oil in euros, instead of dollars, you can bet we would have him assassinated, or, failing that, Bush would invade Venezuela.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: AlanM on October 29, 2006, 11:38 AM NHFT
You put your fnger on it without realizing it. If Aaron Russo, et al, were to be killed, or mysteriously die or disappear, people would KNOW they were telling the truth. Too many people look at things staight on, and this is why the devious ones succeed.

Ludicrous.  Gary Webb is offed and they "KNEW" then.   ::)

AlanM

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 31, 2006, 11:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on October 29, 2006, 11:38 AM NHFT

Ludicrous.  Gary Webb is offed and they "KNEW" then.   ::)

Who was Gary Webb?

SeanSchade

I have friends who were either in the WTC, across the street, or in Jersey City who would confirm the fact that two airliners hit the towers. These stupid conspiracy theories really bring your credibility into question Kat.  :( :( :(