• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanSchade

Russell Kanning

It seemed to work on some people.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: AlanM on November 01, 2006, 09:34 PM NHFT
Who was Gary Webb?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

In short, he's the guy who exposed the CIA connection to drug running.  He was prepping another expose and turned up dead.  Coroner ruled it a suicide, but many people think otherwise.

My point is, the Gary Webb "suicide" story was trumpeted in all the usual conspiracy places as evidence that the NWO is real and the conspiracy is true!  While totally plausible and possible that Webb was murdered, what has changed as a result of all this knowledge? 

Not a damn thing.  In fact, for many conspiracy theorists, this knowledge just scares them even more into doing nothing.  Killing off Alex Jones and the rest of them would also result in a continuing lack of action on the part of those "in the know".

Russell Kanning

I agree Ian. I think it is helpful to know what is true about events like 9/11, but it is a shame to watch most theorists scared into inactivity. Alex Jones seems to want to work within the voting system, even though he knows it is corrupt and built to enslave him. Hopefully guys like him will be willing to stand up against the monster more in the near future.

BTW (in the Alex Jones voice)
the government is killing people!

I want to know the truth, but I also should help people not just preach.

FTL_Ian

Things get really bizarre when you talk to some of them who embrace the idea of inaction as they believe the NWO is leading the world towards the return of Jesus.  The essentially say to themselves that they shouldn't do anything so as to hasten "His" return.

The entire conspiracy movement is disempowering to its followers, as it insists that the govt is effective and efficient.  Therefore reinforcing their feeling of hopelessness.

error

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 07, 2006, 12:24 PM NHFT
Things get really bizarre when you talk to some of them who embrace the idea of inaction as they believe the NWO is leading the world towards the return of Jesus.  The essentially say to themselves that they shouldn't do anything so as to hasten "His" return.
Especially when the Bible doesn't mention anything about cooperating with evil to speed up the process.

Objectivist

Objectivist

The CIA probably should be disolved.

But Americans are not responsible for planning or executing 9-11. Maybe inept, ignorant, slow to react to the threat, but complicity? Thats whak-o. You'd be better off spending your time looking for info on UFO cover-ups. They're more likely (though also assanine).

-Objectivist

AlanM

Quote from: Objectivist on November 16, 2006, 11:06 AM NHFT
The CIA probably should be disolved.

But Americans are not responsible for planning or executing 9-11. Maybe inept, ignorant, slow to react to the threat, but complicity? Thats whak-o. You'd be better off spending your time looking for info on UFO cover-ups. They're more likely (though also assanine).

-Objectivist

Ever hear of a false-flag operation? The sinking of the Maine and the Lusitania? Pearl Harbor? Gulf of Tonkin? 9-11 is the same.

Braddogg

Quote from: AlanM on November 16, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT
The sinking of the Maine

1999 National Geographic Magazine investigation showed that "it appears more probable than was previously concluded that a mine caused the inward bent bottom structure and the detonation of the magazines."  Of course, many people hold on to the position that it was the crew's error.  I haven't heard any credible sources saying this was a deliberate destruction by the U.S.

and the Lusitania?

A German U-Boat did, indeed, fire a torpedo at the Lusitania.  The torpedo caused the contraband to explode, and the two explosions caused the Lusitania to sink.

Pearl Harbor?

I don't know as much about this as I probably should.  I have Stinnett's book on my reading list, so I won't comment on it beyond to say that the Japanese did lead an attack on a US naval base.

Gulf of Tonkin?

There was an attack on a US ship in the Gulf of Tonkin.  That there was one attack is virtually undisputed.

9-11 is the same.

The similarity to those incidents is the way the President failed to put the attacks in context of previous US aggression and used the incidents to go to wars far exceding proportional response to the incident.

aries

The CIA and FBI usually do a cost-benefit analasys when hiring spies. The man was surely an operative, but they decided it was better that he be free and working for evil, while informing the US of the greater operations of the organization, than taken and killed. He might have been our only eye in to al quaeda.

Kat Kanning

Braddogg

Two months ago, I was having a chat with George Soros, and he told me that it would be really warm in early January, and then it would get really cold at the end of January.  Soros said that it was a test of a weather control project by the new world order.  That project would develop a weapon that the NWO could then use to control politicians in countries that tried to defy the NWO.  I guess the test went as planned!

Russell Kanning

I thought they already controlled most politicians.