• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

yes, getting out of debt is one of the most powerful ways to free yourself from their grasp.

cathleeninnh

It is a process. A never ending process. The easy steps first, like getting debt free, living simply, and becoming more self sufficient. I am still trying to master the level of risk tolerance that Russell exhibits.

The most freeing step yet was the move to NH.

Cathleen

maineiac

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 07, 2005, 06:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on September 06, 2005, 11:11 PM NHFT
  Looking at the history of government conspiracy, from the lies surrounding the impeachment trial of Andrew Johnson, to the sinking of the Maine, to the Lusitania, to Pearl Harbor, then on to the Bay of Pigs, the Tonkin Gulf incident, the Kennedy assasinations, the MLK assasinations, and most recently the Weapons of Mass destruction, can anyone doubt the ability of Government to attempt something on the scale of 9-11?

Although the events that followed the conspiracies you discribe, up to Tonkin, were horrible, the conspiracies themselves  to actually pull off, were not of the scale of 911.
The government probably had nothing to do with the assasinations of R. Kennedy or MLK. 
Even though Iraq's possesion of WMD's was none of our business and no excuse to invade, many experts in many countries assumed they had these weapons.

You were wrong, I believe, about JFK and MLK, and now, in hindsight, it turns out you were wrong about WMDs.

God I love a good conspiracy thread! 8)

maineiac

Quote from: joeyforpresident on September 07, 2005, 08:45 PM NHFT

What about WTC 7?

Larry Silverstein, who owned the WTC properties and purchased them several months before 9/11 even, was on PBS a year or two ago and sat right in that chair and admitted to the public that he had ordered FDNY to "pull" Building No. 7.

In other words, that building went down like a stack of um, well, floors used in a controlled demolition.

Use the photography, folks! Even the AP stuff, the CNN stuff, the Washington Post, Time Magazine stuff! You can't fit a commercial airliner into the hole that hit the Pentagon. There's  just no way. If a jetliner did in fact hit the Pentagon, where's the massive security camera footage of it all? We have yet to see one credible piece of footage that shows a jetliner hitting the Pentagon.

That Cleveland, Ohio TV station's report about Flight 93 isn't credible? Give me a break! It landed two hours after we were "told" it crashed!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not once has anyone said, "look at their organizations they're tied to." You don't think the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Skull & Bones and all those other "organizations" wouldn't put their agenda (i.e., Rockefellers, etc.) forward by putting a bunch of fruitcake figurehead politicians in power to carry it out? Come on!

This is all in plain view! I do believe a lot of folks in the libertarian community have very thick blinders on. Either you're just too trusting, or just won't pry open your brain a little to question everything you read or hear.

Must be the reporter in me.

Jeebus!

Joey's been around here since 2005? :o Good post, too.

New found respect for Joey! :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2007, 03:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on January 30, 2007, 09:35 AM NHFT
I'm sick of feeling like these rich people's toy! What am I saying "feeling like", aren't I already?  Something's gotta be done to stop all of this, but what? :-\
a nonviolent way to no longer be a slave of the current ruling elite .... ideas from Jesus, Thoreau, Tolstoy, Gandhi, and King:
http://underground.soulawakenings.com/tiki-index.php?page=Readings%20for%20Civil%20Disobedience

The truth can set you free, but you have to take that next step that has been revealed to you. :)
Most people say that they feel like they are carrying a heavy burden. I say it is time for atlas to shrug.

Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Thanks Russell, that link is very helpful. :D  Thanks too Caleb, Sticherman, and Cathleen! ;D

Atlas

It's funny that none of the anti-truthers from FTL ever chime in here on this post. They stay over at the BBS where they feel more at home. I have negative Karma over there (like I care) for just discussing the topic even though I'm a plat amplifier. Clearly the moderator over there is a hater. There's just too many teenagers over there that are so impressionable that they'll ride Ian's coattails on anything. And of course, it takes lots of time to sift through all the relevent info. What's even more funny is that they call anyone that peruses Jones' sites asshats. I mean Bush and co. could admit to wrong-doing and these juveniles still wouldn't believe it. When I move to NH this year, I think I'll be done with the FTL BBS.

P.S. as another example of these chumps immaturity, they'll hijack 9-11 truth threads and start chatting about cocks, assholes, who's gay and who isn't. These crybabies aren't the type of freedom folks that I want to work with. It's hard to apply the Zero-Aggress-Princ to annoying lowlifes like them

error

I just ignore the talk about cocks, assholes, and who's gay and who wants to fuck whom. That's the main reason I spend a lot more time over here.

As for the "truth" about 9/11, I'm not even going there. It's useless to attempt to bring reason into this.

Russell Kanning

Seems like it makes sense to be reasonable about what is the truth about 9/11.

stitcherman

check out this great song !

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=18359&Disp=All

open and click on the red print "hear a great song about 911"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

stitcherman

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 06, 2007, 02:47 PM NHFT
http://www.911timeline.net/whatwouldyoudo.ra

i like the liberty post better !   

it gives the lirics ; with each line web sites to each verse to check out.   :P

ladyattis

Quote from: Rebel on January 31, 2007, 04:34 PM NHFT
It's funny that none of the anti-truthers from FTL ever chime in here on this post. They stay over at the BBS where they feel more at home. I have negative Karma over there (like I care) for just discussing the topic even though I'm a plat amplifier. Clearly the moderator over there is a hater. There's just too many teenagers over there that are so impressionable that they'll ride Ian's coattails on anything. And of course, it takes lots of time to sift through all the relevent info. What's even more funny is that they call anyone that peruses Jones' sites asshats. I mean Bush and co. could admit to wrong-doing and these juveniles still wouldn't believe it. When I move to NH this year, I think I'll be done with the FTL BBS.
Maybe because for any complex organized plan to work it requires lots of data to be left around. No just some papers, but actual odd things like bills of sales, warehouse invoices, and other such stuffs. You make a complex story with no real paper trail to be found. Hell, we can find paper trails on Hoffa, J. Edgar Hoover, MK-Ultra, and other such government travesties, but we can't find a single decent speck of truth out of the 9/11 crackpottery. Not a tittle. If you can give me more than Loose Change and Alex "I hate gay people" Jones, then I'll listen. But if you can't then please keep your opinion to yourself or expect reprisals in kind.

QuoteP.S. as another example of these chumps immaturity, they'll hijack 9-11 truth threads and start chatting about cocks, assholes, who's gay and who isn't. These crybabies aren't the type of freedom folks that I want to work with. It's hard to apply the Zero-Aggress-Princ to annoying lowlifes like them

You're not being "aggressed" upon, since words are not physical force against your person.

-- Bridget

ladyattis

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 31, 2007, 05:59 PM NHFT

Idiotic government pencil necks setting us up for a fall due to 50+ years of aggressive foreign policy against brown people? Yeah, that's the most logical answer to it all, tbh.

-- Bridget

stitcherman

Quote from: ladyattis on February 06, 2007, 04:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 31, 2007, 05:59 PM NHFT

Idiotic government pencil necks setting us up for a fall due to 50+ years of aggressive foreign policy against brown people? Yeah, that's the most logical answer to it all, tbh.

-- Bridget

it is more complicated than that but , yeah could be a "means to an end".

error

Yeah, you forgot utterly incompetent.