• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Insurgent

I'm all in favor of a Revolution--who isn't. There's certainly just cause for it, but as a good friend pointed out to me the other day--"Who's going to be in charge once the Revolution succeeds? Hillary Clinton? The American people aren't ready for a Revolution" and I tend to agree. While a Revolution is certainly justified, the sheeple aren't ready for it. We're not ready for leaders or for anarchy because we've been so dumbed down and helpless. What solutions that offers us...

Russell Kanning

The sheeple have leaders right now ... so people must be ready for that.
We don't have to be ready for anarchy. We can just start living it as best we can. Nothing is perfect. :)

Insurgent

The tides are swaying, Russell--I am on the verge of embracing the non-violent revolution. It's taken some time for me since I have learned the truth about 9/11 and government, but I am coming around. I'll see you all in the FEMA camp soon enough!

Jeremy

Incrementalist

Quote from: error on March 06, 2007, 10:41 PM NHFT
Having a firearm is all well and good, but since you don't know WHO to shoot, and WHEN to shoot them, what have you accomplished?

An institution that seeks to oppress comes out in the open when they seek to implement their oppression.  It's tough to decide "who" and "when" now, as we are in a state of cuddly fascism, but the lines will be far clearer in the case of open police state tyranny.

And there's much more to it than just "shooting the bastards," anyway.

True, but the "much more" is doable by individuals willing to band together and fight for their life and liberty.

Kat Kanning

The person who said I was spitting on the graves of the 9/11 victims really should see this movie:

9/11 Press for Truth
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYEMu48apIA
9/11 Widows questioning what happened.

lordmetroid

I refuse to believe it 9-11 was an inside job. It is obvious that i was an upside job  :-*

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 10, 2007, 10:58 AM NHFT
The person who said I was spitting on the graves of the 9/11 victims really should see this movie:

9/11 Press for Truth
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYEMu48apIA
9/11 Widows questioning what happened.
That was a great documentary. It was from the point of view of the victims families and this guy who has done a decent timeline of all the media reports surrounding 9/11.

Atlas

Perfect time for Ian or Mark to chime in :P

KBCraig

Quote from: jaqeboy on March 15, 2007, 09:40 PM NHFT
Officials: Mohammed exaggerated claims

Whether you think his hatred is justified or not, KSM hates America so much that I wouldn't be surprised if he claimed responsibility for JFK, MLK, and the Lindberg baby.

Kevin

SAK

He probably went back in time and assassinated Lincoln too

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth