• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

realitycheck

Quote from: KBCraig on April 05, 2007, 07:26 PM NHFT
Kat's friend is so nice.

thank you..
   when someone feeds  a lie that brings humanity down the road to one of the darkest places that humans have ever seen, i am gonna call them on it.
   did you ever consider i spend my time on this thread because i just think of myself?  and get into it with all this disimformation that is being pushed out  because i am a person who only cares only about myself?
   i put myself out in this public internet in this day and age with what is going on in society for me? come on, nails that stick there head up get hit; we all should know that,and where we are all headed if things do not start to turn around. i speak candidly, and i apologise for that; it is who i am, it is what i do.
   god bless you all

SAK

Eyes wide shut.  Watch some films about 9/11 for crying out loud.  For the first time in history, a steel-framed building collapsed because of fire.  It didn't happen once, but 3 times.  Watch the collapses -- they are perfect demolitions.  Open your eyes FFS.

911 -- In Plane Site

Loose Change 2e

Improbable Collapse -- The Demolition of Our Republic

Great Illusion p1
Great Illusion p2

Alex Jones' TerrorStorm

NOW LISTEN UP PLEASE THANKS :)

IF YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CONFIDENT THAT IT WAS MUSLIM JIHADISTS WITH BOX CUTTERS (aka the turban+box-cutter theory) THEN WATCH THESE MOVIES.  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, RIGHT?  IF THE FILMS ARE WRONG, THEN THEY CAN ONLY MAKE YOU LAUGH AT HOW RIDICULOUS THE POINTS THEY TRY TO MAKE ARE, RIGHT?

So watch these movies -- you have nothing to lose.  If you have a movie that claims to prove 9/11 happened exactly how the government says, I will gladly watch it.  I am confident in my beliefs.  If you refuse to watch the movies, then it suggests you are not confident in yours.

realitycheck

Quote from: error on April 05, 2007, 06:07 PM NHFT
They're FEMA.

there you go with your incompetence assumsion of fema again; and again.
  think tanks run this matrix. and i think you should know that.
  i think you do know that.

Russell Kanning

the latest movie with David Ray Griffin in it is great .... covers all the myths connected with 9/11.

KBCraig

Quote from: SAK on April 05, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFT
IF YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CONFIDENT THAT IT WAS MUSLIM JIHADISTS WITH BOX CUTTERS (aka the turban+box-cutter theory)

Turbans are an Asian item; the alleged 9/11 hijackers were Arabs who, if, they wore traditional dress, would sport a keffiyeh, not a turban. Every time you repeat the "turban+box-cutter theory" line, you diminish your own believability.

QuoteTHEN WATCH THESE MOVIES.  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, RIGHT?  IF THE FILMS ARE WRONG, THEN THEY CAN ONLY MAKE YOU LAUGH AT HOW RIDICULOUS THE POINTS THEY TRY TO MAKE ARE, RIGHT?

I have watched them, and others like them. I didn't laugh; I shook my head sadly when I saw people so religiously committed to a lie that they are unable to engage in rational and objective thought.

Kevin

realitycheck

quote from kbcraig
     "Turbans are an Asian item; the alleged 9/11 hijackers were Arabs who, if, they wore traditional dress, would sport a keffiyeh, not a turban. Every time you repeat the "turban+box-cutter theory" line, you diminish your own believability."

since sept. 11  2001 my observation of the conspiracy the govt. and corporates mainly use the term "muslim extremists".
    because you use the words or label "keffiyeh" and "arabs" it does not diminish or enhance your "believability" or diminish your ability to express yourself.
   what i have noticed your basis is built upon a lie.
   it comes across clearly.
   those planes did not cause those bulidings collapse into "small piles".
   building 7 ? something is up with that. there is something going on that we are not being told.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on April 06, 2007, 03:02 AM NHFTEvery time you repeat the "turban+box-cutter theory" line, you diminish your own believability.
So you attack someone on technicalities like flavoraid and keffiyeh .... and then defend the federal government. What kind of heart attitude does that reveal?

MaineShark

Quote from: SAK on April 05, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFTEyes wide shut.  Watch some films about 9/11 for crying out loud.  For the first time in history, a steel-framed building collapsed because of fire.  It didn't happen once, but 3 times.

Yes, there was only a fire.  No planes crashed into them and destroyed large percentages of the supporting structure first.

It's a very simple failure mode.  Take out a chunk of the structure.  Then heat the remaining structure with a fire.  The steel is softened, and expands, as a result of the heat.  The expansion shifts the loads onto the hottest, weakest elements.  Those elements fail.  Now there are fewer supporting elements, and they are taking even more load.  They fail.  It's a simple cascade failure, which any competent structural engineer can explain.

The steel does not have to be melted by the fire to fail, contrary to what the "armchair experts" in the conspiracy theories claim.

Quote from: SAK on April 05, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFTWatch the collapses -- they are perfect demolitions.

Have you ever seen a tall building collapse any other way?  See, there's this thing called gravity.  Oddly enough, it's fairly strong.  When you weaken a building that size to the point that it fails, the downward gravity vector is far stronger than any lateral loading, so the building drops straight - or almost straight - down.  This is basic, basic physics.  I suggest signing up for a few physics classes at a local college...

Joe

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 06, 2007, 08:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on April 06, 2007, 03:02 AM NHFTEvery time you repeat the "turban+box-cutter theory" line, you diminish your own believability.
So you attack someone on technicalities like flavoraid and keffiyeh .... and then defend the federal government. What kind of heart attitude does that reveal?

An attitude that is concerned with actual facts, not Truther nonsense.

And please point out where I've defended the federal government. Good luck in your search.

lildog

What I still don't get and maybe some of you here who believe the 9-11 truth movement sites etc can explain this to me is why?

Why would the government blown up WTC 7?

Why, if they planned the whole thing to try to justify invading Iraq wouldn't they have created stronger connections between 9-11 and Saddam?

Why would they have used a missile at the Pentagon yet crashed planes every where else including into the middle of no where PA?

Why even bother crashing planes into the twin towers if they were going to take them down with explosives anyway, especially since there had already been bombing attempts made on them back in 1993?

And lastly, why is it so hard to believe that 19 terrorists flew the planes into buildings when we see others in the middle east blowing themselves up all the time in many cases just to kill one or two others?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on April 06, 2007, 12:09 PM NHFT
An attitude that is concerned with actual facts, not Truther nonsense.
And please point out where I've defended the federal government. Good luck in your search.
You attack those of us that want to dismantle the government.
You believe the governments story of 9/11 and attack those of us that would dare question it.
You aid the feds and take money from them. Your actions are even more important than your debates.

realitycheck

Quote from: MaineShark on April 06, 2007, 09:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: SAK on April 05, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFTEyes wide shut.  Watch some films about 9/11 for crying out loud.  For the first time in history, a steel-framed building collapsed because of fire.  It didn't happen once, but 3 times.

Yes, there was only a fire.  No planes crashed into them and destroyed large percentages of the supporting structure first.

It's a very simple failure mode.  Take out a chunk of the structure.  Then heat the remaining structure with a fire.  The steel is softened, and expands, as a result of the heat.  The expansion shifts the loads onto the hottest, weakest elements.  Those elements fail.  Now there are fewer supporting elements, and they are taking even more load.  They fail.  It's a simple cascade failure, which any competent structural engineer can explain.

The steel does not have to be melted by the fire to fail, contrary to what the "armchair experts" in the conspiracy theories claim.

Quote from: SAK on April 05, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFTWatch the collapses -- they are perfect demolitions.

Have you ever seen a tall building collapse any other way?  See, there's this thing called gravity.  Oddly enough, it's fairly strong.  When you weaken a building that size to the point that it fails, the downward gravity vector is far stronger than any lateral loading, so the building drops straight - or almost straight - down.  This is basic, basic physics.  I suggest signing up for a few physics classes at a local college...

Joe

you are so full of shit.
   there are highrise pictures abound that gut out completely by fire  and the steel frame is still there.
   next time i light my gas grill wich burns 500 degrees hotter than jet fuel and the grill grate does not melt i will think how hundreds of millions of dollars are spent , paid to people like you to push out bullshit by, people who think they are part of the system.     
     you truly have no morals. you live a lie. you think you are better and smarter than us.
   you are fake.
      may god have mercy on your soul.

realitycheck

http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/video_11th_day_of_every_month.htm
6 minute video to realize every 11th day of the month, to hold the truth self evident on the street on your lawn .

turn off your television for good and tune in to the 11th of every month.

MaineShark

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFTyou are so full of shit.
   there are highrise pictures abound that gut out completely by fire  and the steel frame is still there.

How many were struck by jet aircraft flying hundreds of miles per hour, prior to the fire?

Of course, as I said, the fire did not melt the steel frame.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFTnext time i light my gas grill wich burns 500 degrees hotter than jet fuel and the grill grate does not melt...

Just how hot do you think the flame of an atmospheric LP burner is, actually?  C'mon, let's hear a number...

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFT...i will think how hundreds of millions of dollars are spent , paid to people like you to push out bullshit by, people who think they are part of the system.

Uh, who's paying these hundreds of millions of dollars?  I could sure use hundreds of millions of dollars, right now.  So far, all the government has ever done to me is take money.

For the record, I'm an anarchist; I'm not part of anyone's system.  I do happen to have a fairly good understanding of engineering, and I call BS on anyone who believes conspiracy websites written by people who clearly don't even understand gravity.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFTyou truly have no morals. you live a lie. you think you are better and smarter than us.
   you are fake.
      may god have mercy on your soul.

Who is "us."  I'm certainly "better and smarter" than many people.  Define who this set called "us" is and I'll tell you if I'm better and smarter than everyone in it... ::)

Joe