• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

you're right .... why let them sweep this under the rug of history?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: MaineShark on April 06, 2007, 07:43 PM NHFTI do happen to have a fairly good understanding of engineering, and I call BS on anyone who believes conspiracy websites written by people who clearly don't even understand gravity.
Some of these guys http://stj911.org/ spend a lot of time studying gravity. :)

That Steven Jones guy has always struck me as a very serious investigator of truth with experience in the field of physics. He had questions about the towers and he has found some answers.

Russell Kanning

realitycheck

Quote from: MaineShark on April 06, 2007, 07:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFTyou are so full of shit.
   there are highrise pictures abound that gut out completely by fire  and the steel frame is still there.

How many were struck by jet aircraft flying hundreds of miles per hour, prior to the fire?

Of course, as I said, the fire did not melt the steel frame.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFTnext time i light my gas grill wich burns 500 degrees hotter than jet fuel and the grill grate does not melt...

Just how hot do you think the flame of an atmospheric LP burner is, actually?  C'mon, let's hear a number...

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFT...i will think how hundreds of millions of dollars are spent , paid to people like you to push out bullshit by, people who think they are part of the system.

Uh, who's paying these hundreds of millions of dollars?  I could sure use hundreds of millions of dollars, right now.  So far, all the government has ever done to me is take money.

For the record, I'm an anarchist; I'm not part of anyone's system.  I do happen to have a fairly good understanding of engineering, and I call BS on anyone who believes conspiracy websites written by people who clearly don't even understand gravity.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFTyou truly have no morals. you live a lie. you think you are better and smarter than us.
   you are fake.
      may god have mercy on your soul.

Who is "us."  I'm certainly "better and smarter" than many people.  Define who this set called "us" is and I'll tell you if I'm better and smarter than everyone in it... ::)

Joe

you can kiss my ass if you think i am gonna jump through your questions. you want answers go figure it out yourself.
   if you just open up your mind you might be able to see the way reality really is.     
    What makes you "better and smarter" than most people. genetics ? you  prick.  You are either working for the government or you are ignorant. Which one?
     Building # 7, the world trade centers 1 and 2 fell to the ground into the basement and you know it... Have you ever seen a building the has been prepped with explosives ? remember they always showed buildings being  taken down with explosives before 911 on local and national television, and now you do not ever see it. Why is that? Since then there has never been a demolition of a high rise building on television since. Why? Because it looks just like the buildings that were taken down on 911.... Wake up and see the truth... April 11 is comming up so join us as we expose the truth about 911. ya ever seen the movie the pianist"?

Insurgent

realitycheck--I have no idea who you are, nor can anyone else by looking at your profile. You may be a troll or you may be sincere, but I can tell you this, that you are not going to win any heart or minds by insulting people on this board. Many of us have been posting for a number of years and have established relationships.

No matter what the argument is, use some respect. There are reasons why your abrasive language and insults have earned you a negative rating.

For the record, I am a "9/11 Truther", whatever that may mean. I've serious misgivings about what the "official conspiracy theory" dictates, and am upfront about it on my MySpace profile. I'm also involved in some activism, but try to be pretty careful about what I say on a public forum. Word to the wise--Let facts speak for themselves without devolving in to elementary name-calling. The same goes for the rest of you!

Atlas

Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with the truthers here. The deal clearly didn't happen in the way the government said it did.

realitycheck

Quote from: Insurgent on April 06, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
realitycheck--I have no idea who you are, nor can anyone else by looking at your profile. You may be a troll or you may be sincere, but I can tell you this, that you are not going to win any heart or minds by insulting people on this board. Many of us have been posting for a number of years and have established relationships.

No matter what the argument is, use some respect. There are reasons why your abrasive language and insults have earned you a negative rating.

For the record, I am a "9/11 Truther", whatever that may mean. I've serious misgivings about what the "official conspiracy theory" dictates, and am upfront about it on my MySpace profile. I'm also involved in some activism, but try to be pretty careful about what I say on a public forum. Word to the wise--Let facts speak for themselves without devolving in to elementary name-calling. The same goes for the rest of you!

point well taken. thank you.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 06, 2007, 03:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on April 06, 2007, 12:09 PM NHFT
An attitude that is concerned with actual facts, not Truther nonsense.
And please point out where I've defended the federal government. Good luck in your search.
You attack those of us that want to dismantle the government.
You believe the governments story of 9/11 and attack those of us that would dare question it.

Those are both blatant falsehoods.

I have both publicly and privately cheered attempts to peacefully dismantle the government, even when I have doubts about the long-term success of anarchy.

I do not believe "the government's story"; I believe what I saw. I do not attack anyone who questions the government's story, but I do question the integrity of those who propagate made-up theories as "truth" -- no matter whether those theories are the government's or those opposing the government.

You aid the feds and take money from them. Your actions are even more important than your debates.

As are yours, and I welcome you to retract your false statements about me.

KBCraig

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFT
   you can kiss my ass if you think i am gonna jump through your questions. you want answers go figure it out yourself.
   if you just open up your mind you might be able to see the way reality really is.

To sum up: "Screw your facts and data. They get in the way of my 'reality'!"

::)

Russell Kanning

You work for the feds .... you cannot possibly work against them while you work for them. You use force to keep people in fed prison. Let them go.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 07, 2007, 01:25 AM NHFT
You work for the feds .... you cannot possibly work against them while you work for them. You use force to keep people in fed prison. Let them go.

I would have to use force to let people go. I'd have to use force against many people to let someone out the gate. Maybe you can help me narrow down the list of who should be "let go"; would you choose the cops who beat people and tortured false confessions out of them? Or the men who raped their stepdaughters and posted pictures on the internet? The nursing home attendant who beat and raped elderly patients? Perhaps you'd side with the politicians who took bribes to steal tax money from Person X, to give to Person Y, and help them be free to continue to steal tax money and give it to the biggest briberdonor.

And now for the reality check: how many of them would you welcome into your own home? If they're discharged from prison, would you offer them a room?

I have repeatedly said on this forum that I wish my job didn't exist. Eliminate unconstitutional laws, and my job wouldn't exist. But you don't argue for that; you prefer to accuse me of evil, when you'd do nothing to stop someone from raping your step-daughter in front of her mother, and would then protest any "government" that locked him up.

How do you live with your conscience, Russell? Or do you just ignore it and blow off anything that doesn't fit with your argument of the moment?

MaineShark

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFTyou can kiss my ass if you think i am gonna jump through your questions. you want answers go figure it out yourself.

Someone with an open mind has no problem with questions, becuase someone with an open mind has the answers.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFTWhat makes you "better and smarter" than most people. genetics ? you  prick.

Most people do derive their intelligence primary through inheritance, although there are rare occurances of random mutations.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFTYou are either working for the government or you are ignorant. Which one?

So, have you stopped beating your wife?

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFTBuilding # 7, the world trade centers 1 and 2 fell to the ground into the basement and you know it... Have you ever seen a building the has been prepped with explosives ?

Yes.  I could probably calculate where to place the charges, if I wanted to.

Quote from: realitycheck on April 06, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFTremember they always showed buildings being  taken down with explosives before 911 on local and national television, and now you do not ever see it. Why is that? Since then there has never been a demolition of a high rise building on television since. Why? Because it looks just like the buildings that were taken down on 911.... Wake up and see the truth... April 11 is comming up so join us as we expose the truth about 911. ya ever seen the movie the pianist"?

I've seen plenty of demolition videos played on national television since.  And I don't even have cable or an antenna, so those are entirely from watching television at other peoples' houses... a statistically tiny portion of my time.  So I would likely have seen more if I watched television as much as the average American.

Any vertical collapse of a tall building will look like that, due to physics.  It does not take explosives.

Joe

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on April 07, 2007, 03:56 AM NHFT
How do you live with your conscience, Russell? Or do you just ignore it and blow off anything that doesn't fit with your argument of the moment?
If I had your job ... I would just have to quit.
I would free all the prisoners if I could ..... even evil government paid guys who killed others on 9/11.

Caleb

"But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another." Galatians 5:15

Atlas

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5224963246223576086&hl=en. This video was excellent and it makes some points that you don't really hear that much.