• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on April 07, 2007, 03:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 07, 2007, 01:25 AM NHFT
You work for the feds .... you cannot possibly work against them while you work for them. You use force to keep people in fed prison. Let them go.

I would have to use force to let people go. I'd have to use force against many people to let someone out the gate. Maybe you can help me narrow down the list of who should be "let go"; would you choose the cops who beat people and tortured false confessions out of them? Or the men who raped their stepdaughters and posted pictures on the internet? The nursing home attendant who beat and raped elderly patients?

And now for the reality check: how many of them would you welcome into your own home? If they're discharged from prison, would you offer them a room?
I have repeatedly said on this forum that I wish my job didn't exist. Eliminate unconstitutional laws, and my job wouldn't exist. But you don't argue for that; you prefer to accuse me of evil, when you'd do nothing to stop someone from raping your step-daughter in front of her mother, and would then protest any "government" that locked him up.

I agree with you KB Craig and I wouldn't want a murderer, rapist or child molester in my home let alone out of prison; it's where they belong.  There are a lot of innocent people in prison but that's not KB's fault, he's not the prosecutor that perhaps overlooked facts on a particular case. Everyone needs a job it doesn't make them evil just because they have a job that others don't agree with.  The judgment written about here against KB is ignorant and cruel!  How about some body pay his bills then and support his family?  Sometimes life isn't as easy as you make it out to be Russell.

Pat K

Quote from: Caleb on April 07, 2007, 09:51 AM NHFT
"But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another." Galatians 5:15

Here Here, this is getting out of hand.

I make this post just knowing I am going to be sorry for getting involved.

Maybe every one can just debate facts and leave out name calling and
who is what.

Russell you are one RCH from sounding like the decider=
Either you are totally with everything I say or your against me.

Every one is on a different rung of the freedom ladder
if we start kicking people in the head, that are on a lower
rung or grabbing people on a higher one.

The ladder is going to be empty and fallen over.

Russell Kanning

I am calling to KB .... who is on a ladder leading in a different direction. :)

Caleb

Quote from: KBCraig on April 07, 2007, 12:08 AM NHFT
I do not believe "the government's story"; I believe what I saw. I do not attack anyone who questions the government's story, but I do question the integrity of those who propagate made-up theories as "truth" -- no matter whether those theories are the government's or those opposing the government.

So what do you believe happened on 9/11?  I think that's the crucial point here.  You can say, "I don't believe the government's story, and I don't believe the conspiracy theorists.  I only believe what I saw with my eyes."

OK.  Well and good.  But what you saw with your eyes is incredibly limited.  You saw two planes strike the twin towers.  Then you saw three buildings fall.  You don't *know* who was responsible from that.  For all you know from what your eyes tell you, it was all a grievous accident:  some poor soul was trying to land his jumbo jet in LaGuardia, and accidentally hit the world trade center. Then another pilot went in with his jumbo jet to get a closer look, and he accidentally hit the second one.  You don't know, (going strictly by what you saw) who the pilot was, nor the circumstances surrounding the events.  So this whole "I believe what I saw with my eyes is a red herring."  I, for one, also believe what I saw with my own eyes.  But you and I have a totally different understanding of who planned and executed it.  And I can guarantee you that neither of our conclusions are based on what we actually saw.

And that's another point, Kev.  I say, "I believe the US government is complicit."  Sometimes, I might even omit the "I believe" part and just say, "The US government is complicit."  Either way, it's clear that when I say that, I'm talking about my belief.  You inserting things calling people who believe certain things to be "dishonest" (as you have done from time to time.  You may say that you haven't done that, but I remember specifically a conversation you and I had wherein you specifically called Professor Griffin a liar) is every bit as inflammatory as Russell calling you out on your job.  Because you are asserting that I am being dishonest just by holding certain beliefs and positions.  It's a form of intellectual intimidation.

Anytime you say, "I believe this or that" you put yourself out on a limb, because someone can always challenge you on it.  So in fairness, on this issue, I'm going to ask you to do one of two things:

Either:

a)  specify, in a very specific manner, what you believe actually happened on 9/11.  Name names and point fingers at the culprits.  Explain how it was not prevented, and correlate all this together in a seamless story that completely matches all available evidence...

or

b) lighten up on people who have a different understanding of what happened.  If you aren't willing to put yourself "out there" then you shouldn't be so quick to attack others who are trying to figure it all out.  

powerchuter

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 07, 2007, 03:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on April 07, 2007, 03:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 07, 2007, 01:25 AM NHFT
You work for the feds .... you cannot possibly work against them while you work for them. You use force to keep people in fed prison. Let them go.

I would have to use force to let people go. I'd have to use force against many people to let someone out the gate. Maybe you can help me narrow down the list of who should be "let go"; would you choose the cops who beat people and tortured false confessions out of them? Or the men who raped their stepdaughters and posted pictures on the internet? The nursing home attendant who beat and raped elderly patients?

And now for the reality check: how many of them would you welcome into your own home? If they're discharged from prison, would you offer them a room?
I have repeatedly said on this forum that I wish my job didn't exist. Eliminate unconstitutional laws, and my job wouldn't exist. But you don't argue for that; you prefer to accuse me of evil, when you'd do nothing to stop someone from raping your step-daughter in front of her mother, and would then protest any "government" that locked him up.

I agree with you KB Craig and I wouldn't want a murderer, rapist or child molester in my home let alone out of prison; it's where they belong.  There are a lot of innocent people in prison but that's not KB's fault, he's not the prosecutor that perhaps overlooked facts on a particular case. Everyone needs a job it doesn't make them evil just because they have a job that others don't agree with.  The judgment written about here against KB is ignorant and cruel!  How about some body pay his bills then and support his family?  Sometimes life isn't as easy as you make it out to be Russell.

Hello?
Is anybody in there!?!
(and I quote)
"Everyone needs a job it doesn't make them evil just because they have a job that others don't agree with"
(end qote)

Hey Rainey...
My "job" is to hunt you down, kidnap you, and hold you until either you or Brian Severance tells the judge where David is... and if you resist I'll just have to use "superior force"(beat, spray, shock, stab, and/or shoot) to bring you in...dead or alive...

But...I'm not evil...hey...it's just my job...right!?!

So...
When you assist the "government" in it's evil activities...

You become evil by association!

Go Russell Go!

Caleb

I don't think it's fair to call Kevin evil.

That's not an approval of his line of work.  But if it is wrong to do something, that doesn't mean that someone who does that wrong thing is *evil*.  If only evil people work the positions of power and violence, then we are hopelessly doomed.

powerchuter

Quote from: Caleb on April 07, 2007, 05:31 PM NHFT
I don't think it's fair to call Kevin evil.

That's not an approval of his line of work.  But if it is wrong to do something, that doesn't mean that someone who does that wrong thing is *evil*.  If only evil people work the positions of power and violence, then we are hopelessly doomed.

It's my personal opinion...and I can't be the only one...

That to work within an evil system makes you either...

Evil...

or

Ignorant...

and I don't think anyone on this forum can be called ignorant...

Raineyrocks

QuoteHello?
Is anybody in there!?!
(and I quote)
"Everyone needs a job it doesn't make them evil just because they have a job that others don't agree with"
(end qote)
First of all Powerchuter, your comments above are rude and demeaning so I won't waste my time commenting, live with your rude self, I don't care.

QuoteHey Rainey...
My "job" is to hunt you down, kidnap you, and hold you until either you or Brian Severance tells the judge where David is... and if you resist I'll just have to use "superior force"(beat, spray, shock, stab, and/or shoot) to bring you in...dead or alive...

But...I'm not evil...hey...it's just my job...right!?!

What a stupid comparison, KB doesn't hunt people down, kidnap them, ect.   If your job was to hunt me down and kidnap me for no reason whatsoever your job would be considered evil.  Let me put it this way, maybe you'll understand ::), if someone broke into your home and tortured and murdered your family, would you want that someone out on the street free and clear?  What you and Russell are saying is, open the prison doors and let these scumbags back on the street to hurt more people?
I'm well aware that the overall government sucks, does evil things, supresses people; but it does not mean KB does them, does it?  I don't know the particulars of KB's life but let's just say this is the only job he could get to support his family, who are you to tell him he should not work where he does?  When did you become the same judge and jury that you imply is so wrong?  Doesn't that make you an equal suppressor of someone elses life?  
If your even going to respond to my post, show some class and don't be nasty to me for having my own opinion.

Insurgent

Quote from: Rebel on April 07, 2007, 11:24 AM NHFT
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5224963246223576086&hl=en. This video was excellent and it makes some points that you don't really hear that much.

Wow; that's a really interesting video. It's only 20 minutes, too which is nice. There are very few videos on the subject of 9/11 that I will promote or endorse, and that is one.

The best one that I have found is "The Truth and Lies of 9/11" with Mike Ruppert http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&q=The+Truth+and+Lies+of+9%2F11&hl=en

and "Improbable Collapse" by Michael Berger, media directer of 911truth.org
He is going on a New England tour, showing the film and answering questions afterwards. This is a great opportunity to bring a skeptic and come away with some great info. http://improbablecollapse.com/

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Caleb on April 07, 2007, 05:31 PM NHFTIf only evil people work the positions of power and violence, then we are hopelessly doomed.
Evil people are attracted to those positions .... or invent them.
The people that planned and executed the 9/11 killings need to turn from their evil ways.
We all do bad stuff, but we can choose to fix it and make better choices in the future.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 07, 2007, 07:03 PM NHFTLet me put it this way, maybe you'll understand ::), if someone broke into your home and tortured and murdered your family, would you want that someone out on the street free and clear?  What you and Russell are saying is, open the prison doors and let these scumbags back on the street to hurt more people?
Yes
I do not believe that powerchuter shares my thoughts on imprisoning torturers and killers.
But I do agree with him that some jobs are not right to perform.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 07, 2007, 07:03 PM NHFT... but let's just say this is the only job he could get to support his family...
There has to be another way. If the job includes using force against others, then it must not be the right thing to do.

Lloyd Danforth

Kevin had a lot of time in his employment track before he discovered liberty. Giving up his present employment would probably effect the pension he has worked for for years. Unless you have worked 30 years towards a goal and are willing to give it up, I don't think you should be too hard on him.  I'm guessing that is everyone one this page.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 08, 2007, 07:23 AM NHFT
Kevin had a lot of time in his employment track before he discovered liberty. Giving up his present employment would probably effect the pension he has worked for for years. Unless you have worked 30 years towards a goal and are willing to give it up, I don't think you should be too hard on him.  I'm guessing that is everyone one this page.

Lloyd that makes perfect sense. It's nice to see some non-judgmental, intelligent thought process here! :D

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 08, 2007, 06:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 07, 2007, 07:03 PM NHFT... but let's just say this is the only job he could get to support his family...
There has to be another way. If the job includes using force against others, then it must not be the right thing to do.

Russell of course you know that your entitled to your opinion as is everyone else on this board.  Why all of the sudden the attack on KB Craig though?  In my opinion he has every right to live his life the way he wants just like you and he has been nothing but a positive contributor to this forum. 

Caleb

Kevin is almost completely a positive contributer to the forum.  His sole liability is that he seems to have a burden in his heart to challenge everyone who doubts the official government story on 9/11.  Ironically, he admits that he doesn't believe the government story.  But he only seems to want people to go down certain paths or certain lines of inquiry.