• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpel

Insurgent

That is a completely inappropriate response to a serious posting. Since you apparently can't factually contradict anything I said, though I will interpret it as an immature and amateurish lashing out against an idea which causes cognitive dissonance in your psyche.

The events preceding, including and after 9/11 are far too serious to be relegated to this phony moonbat conspiracy theory-vs-mainstream media showdown.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html details a time-line of events; the veracity of which the author backed a $1,000 reward to anyone who could disprove any part of it. Get to work, skeptics!

Atlas

Quote from: Insurgent on April 11, 2007, 08:37 PM NHFT
That is a completely inappropriate response to a serious posting. Since you apparently can't factually contradict anything I said, though I will interpret it as an immature and amateurish lashing out against an idea which causes cognitive dissonance in your psyche.

The events preceding, including and after 9/11 are far too serious to be relegated to this phony moonbat conspiracy theory-vs-mainstream media showdown.

Ouch!

mvpel

Quote from: Rebel on April 11, 2007, 11:04 PM NHFTThe events preceding, including and after 9/11 are far too serious to be relegated to this phony moonbat conspiracy theory-vs-mainstream media showdown.

You're right.  So it's time to set aside the moonbat conspiracy theories, such as the one expressed in the title of this thread.

Quote from: "Chicago Fire Chief D.J. Swenie,b]1858[/b]"]No ... building of any kind in which inflammable goods are stored should ever exceed 125 feet in height, and might with advantage be much less. This is not because we cannot throw water high enough. But suppose such goods are stored in a twelve-story building; a fire breaks out, say on the sixth floor, and gets to burning furiously. The heat ascends and causes the pillars and beams to expand.  The expansion first raises all that part of the building above where it takes place.  At the same time the whole weight above continues on the expanded metal. Before you know where you are something is going to give, and what will be the results? They will be too fearful to contemplate.

lildog

Well there you go, proof doesn't get more solid then that.   ::)

Insurgent

As interesting as arguments can be, I simply don't have the time or energy to try and convince those who choose to be willfully ignorant of easily verifiable facts. I'm not referring to anyone in particular, but in a general sense. My energies are best spent working with those who are already on the same page, or working to become so.

I've put out some good tools and maps for us to use; take them or leave them. Another great opportunity is happening with the NE tour of Michael Berger, media director of 911truth.org and his film "Improbable Collapse: The Demolition of Our Republic"
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=7647.0

We're trying to promote the heck out of it and would welcome any support. Sincere skeptics can come and watch the film, and have the opportunity to ask questions of a real expert on 9/11. Hope to see you there!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on April 12, 2007, 10:13 AM NHFT

Well there you go, proof doesn't get more solid then that.   ::)

Look! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!  (sorry I couldn't help myself).

mvpel

Quote from: Insurgent on April 12, 2007, 07:45 PM NHFTAs interesting as arguments can be, I simply don't have the time or energy to try and convince those who choose to be willfully ignorant of easily verifiable facts. I'm not referring to anyone in particular, but in a general sense.

How fascinating, because I feel exactly the same way about the Truthers.

I'd appreciate it if you name one easily-verifiable fact that you have in mind.

jaqeboy

mvpel, the best way to get to a real authority to have the discussion or disagreements with is to come see Michael Berger, media coordinator of 911Truth.org. He's touring New England to show his video "Improbable Collapse; The Demolition of Our Republic" with stops still to come in Concord on the 18th, Dover on the 19th and Wilton on the 22nd. I believe all these appearances are free of charge (donations for costs appreciated).

The sites describing the tour are: http://911truth.org/article.php?story=2007041075216573, http://improbablecollapse.com. The site for the Concord event and future local events is: http://merrimackvalley911truth.org and a regional one for all Northeast organizations is: http://ne911truth.org.

Again, if you are "911 curious" and want to hear some info from one of the most studied people in the country on the subject, come see Michael Berger in Concord at the Best Western Motel next Wednesday the 18th and ask all the questions you want after the film.

It should be really interesting. Here's a comment from someone after the first appearance on the tour:
Quote"Mike Berger's program at U of Hartford, Holyoke, Northampton has been quite impressive.. in depth.. I expected MB to be one decent person, but hadn't expected the depth of his research and knowledge in connecting many of the dots around the events of 9/11."

So, again, this is the opportunity to find out the information independent investigators have been able to dig up in the "information war" against the propaganda barrage from the state-sponsored packaged solution to what really happened on 9/11. Get your info from the experts - come to the April 18th event with Michael Berger in Concord. Then if you still have questions, see him again in Dover on the 19th and in Wilton on the 22nd.

Hope to see you in Concord, mvpel, and hear what Michael Berger has to say in answer to your questions - you never know, you might learn something that would change your mind.

mvpel

How about you, can you name one of the easily-verifiable facts that Insurgent referred to?

error

Wow, that was a nicely done sales pitch. But it hardly answered the question.

JonM

I think we can all agree, no matter who was behind 9-11, what the government has done in reaction to it is unconscionable.

MaineShark

Quote from: Jon Maltz on April 13, 2007, 01:20 PM NHFTI think we can all agree, no matter who was behind 9-11, what the government has done in reaction to it is unconscionable.

Is there anything the government does that isn'? :o

Joe

Caleb

Quote from: mvpel on April 13, 2007, 09:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on April 12, 2007, 07:45 PM NHFTAs interesting as arguments can be, I simply don't have the time or energy to try and convince those who choose to be willfully ignorant of easily verifiable facts. I'm not referring to anyone in particular, but in a general sense.

How fascinating, because I feel exactly the same way about the Truthers.

I'd appreciate it if you name one easily-verifiable fact that you have in mind.

OK, I'll bite:  Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistan's ISI (intelligence service) arranged for $100,000 to be wired to Mohammed Atta in the days preceding the 9/11 attacks.  After this was brought to the attention of the Bush Administration, the Bush Administration failed to request Mr. Ahmad's extradition.

Instead, we attacked Saddam Hussein.

Right now, Mr. Ahmad is living free as a bird in Pakistan, despite being clearly implicated in the events of 9/11.  On the day of 9/11, Mr. Ahmad was in America, meeting with the head of the Senate and House intelligence committees.  Earlier in that week he had met with Bush Administration officials.

Interesting company Mr. Bush keeps.

Whatever happened to seeking out all known terrorists and bringing them to justice?

jaqeboy

Just got back from an evening over in Brattleboro and got to be involved in the discussion after dinner with Mike Berger. If you question the 9-11 conventional story or totally buy it, you've got to hear this guy - he really knows his stuff.

Concord on Wednesday night - be there to be in the dialog.