• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on April 15, 2007, 08:53 AM NHFTIt wasn't necessary for the government to cause, enable, or look the other way.
They thought it was necessary .... to have a pearl harbor type event .... as explained in their necon paper. So they did it.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: MaineShark on April 15, 2007, 11:36 AM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on April 15, 2007, 10:36 AM NHFTI believe in this enough that I'll even offer a money-back guarantee. Since I booked the conference room and paid for it, I can do this! If you attend and feel it was a complete waste of time, I'll give you your $5 back  Same goes for everyone else :)

My time is worth more than $5.

Joe
So why do you spend time on this thread? You don't even think this topic is important enough to learn more about .... but you will argue with those that do.

Insurgent

Quote from: error on May 04, 2007, 02:23 PM NHFT
Give up. Truth is irrelevant to "truthers."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were in a negative frame of mind when you made this comment, and also give you the opportunity to retract it in order to save face.

MaineShark

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 04, 2007, 05:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on April 15, 2007, 11:36 AM NHFTMy time is worth more than $5.
So why do you spend time on this thread? You don't even think this topic is important enough to learn more about .... but you will argue with those that do.

Sitting through a video which is likely (from the ads I've seen) "more of the same" made by someone I don't know is not my idea of a good opportunity to get a return on my time investment.  Maybe it has new information, but I've asked for examples of that and so far no one has named any, so my "Vegas odds" on it are pretty long against it actually containing anything I haven't seen before.

On the other hand, many people here are my friends, and I enjoy discussing this with them, so I am getting value in return for my time.  I don't need to have everyone I talk to agree with me, just to enjoy myself.  Actually, that often gets boring.

Like I said, I agree that certain individuals within the government could have caused this event.  My only issue is with the claims that some make with regards to the particular method.  While I joked about it earlier, I do believe that there is a high probability that the "hijackers couldn't have done it" theory was started by members of the government to head off calls for arming passengers.  Look how many of the proponents are government-employed professors...

Joe

jaqeboy

Quote from: MaineShark on May 04, 2007, 08:14 PM NHFT
Like I said, I agree that certain individuals within the government could have caused this event.

You will probably be interested in hearing William Rodriguez speak on May 18th then (see other thread or http://merrimackvalley911truth.org for more info). He was a janitor in the WTC North Tower and heard explosions in the basement BEFORE he heard the plane hit above. He went on to rescue a lot of people and assist the firefighters in getting access to various floors. He is often referred to as "the last man out" of the North Tower and was honored by George Bush, among others, for his heroic bravery.

He testified to the Keane-Hamilton commission and it was not reported out. He has grown so concerned that he became the lead plaintiff in a RICO suit against George Bush. See his presentation at the LA Scholars Conference of 2006 here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4380137365762802294

He's coming to Franklin Pierce College in just 2 weeks, thanks to the Student Scholars for 911 Truth, so for those interested in getting to the truth about the 9-11 tragedies, this would be a "must see" event and it's local! As with any of these things, the opportunity to speak directly to an eyewitness trumps any written account or folk legend/rumors.

error

Quote from: Insurgent on May 04, 2007, 07:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on May 04, 2007, 02:23 PM NHFT
Give up. Truth is irrelevant to "truthers."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were in a negative frame of mind when you made this comment, and also give you the opportunity to retract it in order to save face.

There's nothing to retract. And my face doesn't need saving.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: mvpel on April 23, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
Okay, can you name any building, anywhere in the world that was constructed similarly to the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, which has collapsed?
No
I hope that helps. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: MaineShark on April 23, 2007, 10:02 PM NHFT

I have no desire to discuss the possibility that they are behind the September 11th attacks.
ok then ..... do you mind if the rest of us do?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on April 23, 2007, 11:35 PM NHFT
I didn't go to the World Trade Center on 9/11. I must be in on it!!!
that is a possibility .... you do work for homeland stupidity :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: MaineShark on April 27, 2007, 12:26 PM NHFT
As I (and others) have said, I want to see the evidence. 
I don't think the government will give it to you .... and you are paying them. :(

Russell Kanning

Quote from: mvpel on May 04, 2007, 09:24 AM NHFT
And "controlled" demolition, yeah right:

that is what a controlled demo would look like if you busted a plane into the side of the building first ..... it would come down .... just not quite as planned. :)

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

More archive video footage has been unearthed that re-emphasizes the fact that President Bush lied about how he first came to know about the events of September 11, 2001.

[YouTube video here http://youtube.com/watch?v=N4rkfgHTK-M]

ABC News reporter John Cochran told ABC's Peter Jennings [9:17AM], "He got out of his hotel suite this morning, was about to leave, reporters saw the White House chief of staff Andy Card whisper into his ear, then reporters said to the President 'do you know what's going on in New York'? - he said he did and would have something to say about it later."

This contradicts Bush's statement that he made on two separate occasions, that he first learned of what was going on in New York from watching a television outside of the classroom as he prepared to talk about education with a group of Florida schoolchildren.

jaqeboy

Posted on 911blogger:
"A fine paper by Prof. David Ray Griffin has been published in the May 2007 issue of the Journal of 9/11 Studies.

The American Empire and 9/11 (PDF: http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/DavidRayGriffin911Empire.pdf)

We appreciate the interest and rapid growth of informative peer-reviewed papers in this Journal.

Sincerely,

Steven Jones "

jaqeboy

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 05, 2007, 09:37 AM NHFT
...paper by Prof. David Ray Griffin, May 2007 issue of the Journal of 9/11 Studies, The American Empire and 9/11 (PDF: http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/DavidRayGriffin911Empire.pdf)

Conclusion on p.29 (excerpted in part):

Conclusion: The Preeminent Importance of 9/11

The above evidence, plus the fact that all the ?evidence?
that seems to implicate the alleged hijackers, such as
cellphone calls, airport photos, and discovered luggaqe and
passports, appears to have been fabricated, leads to the
conclusion that 9/11 was a false-flag operation orchestrated
by the Bush administration for primarily imperial reasons.

If this conclusion is correct, then exposing the
falsity of the official account of 9/11 should be high on
the agenda of all people committed to reversing the present
policies of the U.S. government, for at least four reasons.

First, 9/11 has provided the pretext for at least most
of the malevolent and destructive policies carried out by
the Bush-Cheney administration since that day. When any
objection is raised to this administration?s illicit
policies---from illegal invasions to torture to illegal
spying to weaponizing space to talk of a nuclear first
strike---the answer is always the same: ?The critics fail to
understand that the world changed on 9/11.? Until the truth
about 9/11 is exposed, it will remain a blank check for
virtually anything desired by this administration.

-------------------

This well-footnoted paper is a good summary of findings over the past 5 years, with references to everything germane. Could be a good starting point for those just coming to question the truth of the official story and trying to come to grips with the "why" of it all.