• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Tower Blueprints - http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/blueprints.html
Whistleblower Releases Blueprints

In March of 2007, an extensive set of detailed architectural drawings of the World Trade Center became public through the actions of a whistleblower. The 261 drawings included detailed plans for the North Tower (WTC 1), the World Trade Center foundation and basement, and the TV mast atop the North Tower. The set of drawings does not include plans for the other six buildings in the World Trade Center complex. However, since the Twin Towers were of almost identical construction, it is safe to assume that the structural details that the drawings shown for the North Tower are largely applicable to the South Tower.

The drawings contain a wealth of detail about the buildings, including the dimensions of structural members such as the core columns.

------

This site should be of interest to those wanting to see evidence (joe) - there's a listing of the known evidence down the left column of the above page: including destroyed, missing and surviving evidence.

MaineShark

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 05, 2007, 05:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on April 23, 2007, 10:02 PM NHFTI have no desire to discuss the possibility that they are behind the September 11th attacks.
ok then ..... do you mind if the rest of us do?

Nope.  Like I said, I think it's "framing the guilty," but you can do that if you like.

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 05, 2007, 05:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on April 27, 2007, 12:26 PM NHFTAs I (and others) have said, I want to see the evidence.
I don't think the government will give it to you .... and you are paying them. :(

I am?  Only at gunpoint...  And as little as possible.

Joe

mvpel

Thanks for posting that link to the blueprints, that has the potential to bring a lot of insight to the discussion, and expose the misrepresentations flying around.

It makes me wistful, looking at them.  They were remarkable structures, and I still remember the last time I was there.  What's odd about it is that there was a fire department response at the time, I have the photos around somewhere of the team of firefighters going into the building.

jaqeboy

Yeah, I have a couple of stories about my visits there, too. I took my niece and nephew there once - man is that high up on top of the observation walkway.

Here's a link to a poster about the upcoming William Rodriquez talk on May 18th at Franklin Pierce College. It ought to be interesting to talk to a real eyewitness/survivor.

poster: http://www.sst911.org/willieposter.gif

jaqeboy

Our friends over on the Seacoast write to Fosters:

Note: This letter, which is being published in Foster's today, has a few errors in the signatures: (1) It was signed by Betsy (not "Becky") Burton, (2) It should have listed the SEACOAST 9-11 QUESTIONS GROUP, (3) Not all of the signers were from Dover, and (4) There were a total of 10 signers, so at least the number should have been indicated. Dave
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buying the official story of Sept. 11

To the editor:

Last week we saw Bill Moyers on public television ("Buying the War,"April 26 on Channel 11) give an in-depth account of how the mainstream corporate media in this country passed on government propaganda and helped mislead the country into a disastrous war against Iraq.

We saw how it became unfashionable and risky for journalists to dissent from the official line. The few journalists who questioned administration lies were attacked as "anti-American" and "unpatriotic." But we know, now that administration reports of Iraqi WMD and ties to al-Qaeda have been proven false, that those few journalist were right after all.

If the press and the administration had listened to the journalistic dissenters (and the peace movement) over 3,000 Americans and maybe a million Iraqis now dead might still be alive.

Moyers noted that the key component in Bush's justification for the war against Iraq was Sept. 11. "At least a dozen times during this news conference (on March 6, 2003) he will invoke 9/11 and al- Qaeda to justify a preemptive attack on a country that has not attacked America."

While Bill Moyers didn't go on to question the official story of Sept. 11 he might well have, since Sept. 11 was and remains central to the administration's war propaganda.

Even more vehemently than other war dissenters, those who question the official story of Sept. 11 are vilified as "hating America," "kooks," and "conspiracy theorists." This despite numerous unanswered questions about the events of Sept 11, 2001, questions whose likely answers point to that tragedy having been an inside job with the purpose of justifying resource wars in the Middle East.

The "conspiracy theorist" accusation rings hollow when made by the administration with the worst record of all time for lies, secrecy and deception. In addition, the official story about the 19 hijackers is a conspiracy theory itself. It will take a real investigation to show which conspiracy theory is true.

For more information go to the website www.911truth.org or read any book on this subject by David Ray Griffin: "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11," "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions," or "Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory."

Let's no longer buy the deceptions that led to the disastrous Iraq war. Let's also no longer buy the official story of Sept. 11, which is being used to justify a never-ending so-called "war on terror" and "preemptive" strikes against any country the Bush administration chooses to crush.

David Diamond
Jason Howard
Becky Burton
Marika Wilde
William Woodward
Pat Galloway
Dover

jaqeboy

PNAC - Project for a New American Citizen con in Austin, Texas - 14 April 2007

Dr. Stephen Jones presents new evidence - analysis of dust from WTC towers' collapse:

video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4549750234983943323

Steven Jones discusses the NIST report, thermite, and his new analysis of "iron rich spheres" found in dust samples taken from an apartment across the street from Ground Zero. This analysis provides additional "smoking gun" evidence that thermite was used in the destruction of the WTC towers.

In what may be a partial answer to an earlier hinted question from mvpel, Jones answers (someone else):

"Gypsum is comprised of calcium sulfate, so that when sulfur is associated with gypsum as suggested by Eagar [Professor Thomas Eagar of MIT], then calcium will also be present. In my talk at UT-Austin one finds that sulfur is present in the Fe-Al-S-rich microspheres with an absence of calcium ­thus ruling out the gypsum-origin notion. I specifically looked for Ca, but it was absent in these iron-rich microspheres."

Answers to the provenance of the dust are apparently in the talk, as are some other answers. Looking for a full text of the talk so it will be searchable.

Russell Kanning

boy ... some of these 9/11 researchers are going to great lengths and into great details to find out what happened ... the government's 9/11 commission stopped looking years ago.

Caleb

They dishonor the victims by trying to find out who killed them!  ;)
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH!

Caleb

jaqeboy

For upcoming interest, there will be an international 9-11 Truth conference in Hartford Connecticut in October - big name speakers will be there from all over. Details can probably be found on 911Truth.org when they are finalized.

Raineyrocks

I've read a lot of these posts on this thread and I'm still not sure who believes what. :BangHead:  I'm not stupid I just have comprehension issues. :)

I'll jump in and leave all of the steel beam and bomb stuff out of what I'm going to write.  I am not making a statement of what I believe happened on 9/11 because I'm not sure but the first thing my brother and I said to each other on the phone that day was, "why aren't fighter jets surrounding the planes?".  Also how can 3 or 4 airplanes just go anywhere they want on/off radar and no one was extremely alarmed until after the fact?   :dontknow:

I've read conspiracy theories about the Pentagon, that it wasn't a real plane that flew into the Pentagon but it was a hologram.  That kind of thing is hard to believe but who the heck knows?  Also how and why were the cell phone conversations taped on the plane that was supposedly taken over by the passengers and crashed in to the field?  I mean I didn't know it was common practice to do that.  My husband called me from a plane one time and it wasn't a clear, long conversation.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 14, 2007, 10:32 AM NHFT
I've read a lot of these posts on this thread and I'm still not sure who believes what.
I don't think that is too important. :)

You can read several books on the subject or visit a few good websites and you will know as much as me .... and that has been enough for me to change my mind as to who is responsible.

David Ray Griffins stuff is all very logical and simple to follow.

I don't know anything about holograms. I don't see why the government would use holograms at the pentagon when they could just use a drone plane as a missile.

But then again I didn't see why the government thugs would use planes and bombs to blow up buildings to get their way .... until I read their plans and saw the evidence. :)

Raineyrocks

Thanks Russell, I will read David Ray Griffins stuff. :)

Yeah I thought the hologram theory was pretty lame too but really who the heck knows anymore.

Russell Kanning

If you read the books mentioned in this thread, you will know a lot more. Researchers from outside the government keep getting closer and closer to the truth.

BTW .... why do you want to know more about what happened on 9/11?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 14, 2007, 11:23 AM NHFT
If you read the books mentioned in this thread, you will know a lot more. Researchers from outside the government keep getting closer and closer to the truth.

BTW .... why do you want to know more about what happened on 9/11?

I like knowing what has or is really going on.  Also if the kids bring up the subject I'd like to be able to talk to them about the facts not the mass media's crap. 

mvpel

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 14, 2007, 10:32 AM NHFTI'll jump in and leave all of the steel beam and bomb stuff out of what I'm going to write.  I am not making a statement of what I believe happened on 9/11 because I'm not sure but the first thing my brother and I said to each other on the phone that day was, "why aren't fighter jets surrounding the planes?".  Also how can 3 or 4 airplanes just go anywhere they want on/off radar and no one was extremely alarmed until after the fact?   :dontknow:

Repeat after me: "GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS."

Nobody knew what the hell was really going on until it was too late.  The Eastern Seaboard is the busiest air traffic control region in the country, and the hijacked planes were not squawking the hijack transponder code which would have flagged the planes in the ATC system, probably because the takeover of the cockpit was sudden, violent, and bloody.

QuoteI've read conspiracy theories about the Pentagon, that it wasn't a real plane that flew into the Pentagon but it was a hologram.  That kind of thing is hard to believe but who the heck knows?

You do, assuming you have two brain cells to rub together.

Witnesses saw the plane flying low and fast towards the Pentagon.

QuoteAlso how and why were the cell phone conversations taped on the plane that was supposedly taken over by the passengers and crashed in to the field?  I mean I didn't know it was common practice to do that.  My husband called me from a plane one time and it wasn't a clear, long conversation.

A friend of mine knew Todd Beamer.  There's no "supposedly" about Todd Beamer's unborn child losing her father.

The planes altitude was low, so the range to the cell towers was within the parameters of the cellphone system.  Normal airline altitude is around 6-7 miles, but Flight 77 was at 7,000 feet thirty five miles out from the Pentagon, then at 2,000 feet about four miles out.  And the calls weren't clear and long - they cut out on a number of occasions.  In addition, there were GTE AirPhones on the planes.

What's bizarre is that this conspiracy theorist: http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/08-23-04/discussion.cgi.42.html

... posts a quote saying that cell calls were possible made by an industry expert, "From high altitudes, the call quality is not very good, and most callers will experience drops," but then apparently takes that to mean that calls from high altitudes are NOT possible.