• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Quote from: MaineShark on May 29, 2007, 11:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on May 29, 2007, 10:18 PM NHFTHope this helps, Shark:

Some, although I do like the format on the Scholars' site, where they have bios for the folks.  Can't get everything, eh?

Joe

You ask a lot - seek and ye shall find.

MaineShark

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 29, 2007, 11:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on May 29, 2007, 11:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on May 29, 2007, 10:18 PM NHFTHope this helps, Shark:
Some, although I do like the format on the Scholars' site, where they have bios for the folks.  Can't get everything, eh?
You ask a lot - seek and ye shall find.

That was just a random comment, not a request. :)

Joe

mvpel

QuoteThe BBC did indeed report that WTC7 fell, about 20 minutes before it actually did. The reporter is standing in front of a window with WTC7 still visible off in the distance.

And I suppose that when a journalist reports that a police officer loaded their "Glock service revolver," it's evidence of a heretofore unknown design of Gaston Glock's, right?

KBCraig

Quote from: mvpel on May 30, 2007, 08:00 AM NHFT
And I suppose that when a journalist reports that a police officer loaded their "Glock service revolver," it's evidence of a heretofore unknown design of Gaston Glock's, right?

Shhhhhhh! That's a top secret government model!

LordBaltimore

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 29, 2007, 10:18 PM NHFT
Sincerely,

The Undersigned
Architects (Degreed & Licensed)

Architectural Professionals (Degreed)
Richard Gage, AIA, Architect
Walnut Creek, CA

Scott Page, M. Arch / Designer
Berkeley, CA

Don Gibbons, Architect
Pleasant Hill, CA

Jeffrey Tam, Architectural Professional
Oakland, CA

snip

And for a little different opinion of that "architectural professional" list:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=83483

Insurgent

It turns out that forum member "Friday" attended the film screening of Improbable Collapse and also the presentation given by William Rodriguez. There is a wonderfully-written and objective account of her findings on her blog, The Free State Observer http://www.freestateobserver.com/?p=116

jaqeboy

Quote from: lawofattraction on May 30, 2007, 08:03 PM NHFT
Giuliani Confronted At New York Fundraiser

The guys that confronted Rudy were at the Democrats debate yesterday and will be at the Republican debate Tomorrow. They're in the area, but I don't know how to contact them. They're with WeAreChange.org - pretty hard-core bunch. They've also confronted David Rockefeller! and others (see their site). Tuesday should be interesting, esp. since they are all Ron Paul supporters and the local Ron Paul supporters don't want to see him linked with 911 Truthers!

LordBaltimore

Quote from: jaqeboy on June 04, 2007, 11:35 AM NHFT
They've also confronted David Rockefeller!

Showing how tough you are while yelling threats at an old man as he's walks from his home to is car isn't "confronting someone" on an issue.  Calling a man you want to influence "scum and trash" while posting his home address on youtube and encouraging people to go there is just stupid.

This kind of crap will destroy any hopes Ron Paul has of gaining credibility.

mvpel

Quote"I--I went down to the scene and we set up headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the police commissioner, the fire commissioner, the head of emergency management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit and got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us."

"The towers" is not the same thing as the "World Trade Center" - he may well have been referring to WTC-7 (WTC stands for World Trade Center) here, from which the firefighters and rescue personnel retreated because it was becoming evident that it would collapse due to the serious structural damage and extensive fires.  The emergency operations center was located in WTC-7.

9/11 Truth: "When you hear hoof-beats, think centaurs!"

Russell Kanning

Quote from: lawofattraction on May 30, 2007, 08:03 PM NHFT
Giuliani replied by saying, "I didn't realize the towers would collapse." He later added, "No one that I know of had any idea they would implode. That was a complete surprise."
imploding buildings is a bad thing

error

Especially if you're in them at the time.

jaqeboy

Quote from: richardr on June 04, 2007, 11:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on June 04, 2007, 11:35 AM NHFT
They've also confronted David Rockefeller!

Showing how tough you are while yelling threats at an old man as he's walks from his home to is car isn't "confronting someone" on an issue.  Calling a man you want to influence "scum and trash" while posting his home address on youtube and encouraging people to go there is just stupid.

Luke, the guy that confronted DaveRock was there last night at Murphy's Tap Room. I hope you got a chance to discuss with him his philosophy about his action. Not sure if he was really trying to "influence" Rockefeller, but, I didn't ask him.

Raineyrocks

jaqeboy

From Alan Miller alan.miller@patriotsquestion911.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to let you know that I'm preparing a new page for the PatriotsQuestion911.com website, which will feature statements from more than 100 Engineers and Architects.  This new page will be made public on June 18.

The site currently features statements by 400 credible individuals that criticize, question, or contradict the official account of 9/11, with more being added all the time.  They currently include:

* 100+  Senior Military Officers, Intelligence Services and Law Enforcement Veterans, and Government Officials
    * 130+  Professors
    * 100+  9/11 Survivors and Victim Family Members
    *   70+  Entertainment and Media Professionals

The preliminary version of the new page can be seen on the private webpage at http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineerstest.html

If you know of anyone who would be an appropriate addition to this, or any, page on the website, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share this information with them.  Or, let me know of them and I'll contact them directly.

This is a very controversial subject and so I have a policy that inclusion of material on the site is entirely voluntary.  If anyone ever wants their citation revised, I'll work with them to make the changes.  If anyone ever wants their citation entirely removed, it will be removed immediately.

I also want it to be clear that this is not an organization and none of these individuals are formally associated with the website.   The website is a reference collection of their public statements.

jaqeboy

By the way, for the truthers and the de-bunkers out there, there will be videos on 911T and related stuff going on nearly non-stop from Wednesday night on in the AltExpo video tent on the BoardWalk field at PorcFest. With several peoples' libraries of DVD's available, there should be, oh, about 50 titles to choose from.

We'll try to have an organized schedule set up with a handout (not sure if everything will get organized by then...) Bring your favorite vid and email Charles@AltExpo.org beforehand to tell him that you want it to be added to the schedule,

AltExpo schedule will be at: http://altexpo.org/videos
Announcement is also at http://merrimackvalley911truth.org

General Alternatives Expo information is at: http://altexpo.org - register on the site to participate in the blogs and forums.