• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Preliminary announcement:

Hartford International 9-11 Truth Conference
3 & 4 November 2007

I believe this will be the first International conference and several people we have already met are involved in the organizing of this event. A couple of organizers had to drop out, so the organizing committee is looking for a couple more to help out. They do the organizing work by conference call on Sunday evenings. PM me if you can be involved and I'll fwd your email over to the committee.

There is also a need for numerous volunteers the days of the events, just to man tables, etc.

The Hartford location was chosen to draw from both Boston and NYC and also to be close to an international airport. I don't have info on the con location, etc., but it will all be posted at MerrimackValley911Truth.org.

jaqeboy

Should Rudy speak at 9/11/07 ceremony?? (after destroying all the evidence of the crime scenes?)

Please, take two seconds and vote in this survey!!!!

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/am-poll0829,0,386525,post.poll

Question: Should Rudy Giuliani be allowed to speak at the annual memorial ceremony at ground zero?

jaqeboy

Dave von Kleist will be in the area and has a couple of time slots available before and after his appearance at the Browns on September 15th. He has a new movie 911 Ripple Effect and a talk about how to heal America.

Anyone want to help put together a short notice event? I believe he is available the evening of the 13th and afternoon and evening of the 16th. Boston 911 Truth may want him for the Conspiracy Cafe on the afternoon of the 16th, tho, since that is their regular date.

I'd organize it, but I'm not sposed to take on one more thing right now!

jaqeboy

Monadnock 911 Truth Alliance will be hosting Dave in Keene, where he's presenting at the Night Owl Cafe at Keene State College, Friday 9/14 at 7pm.  They've got flyers, posters, letters to the Editor, and will have him on two local radio shows that morning.

Merrimack Valley will likely carpool over to the Keene event - see MerrimackValley911Truth.org for details on that.

An organizer in MV could just model Monadnock's stuff. We'll find out today if Boston's 911 Truth group wants him for the Conspiracy Cafe on the 16th.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Beavis on August 29, 2007, 08:18 AM NHFT
At the same time, I might pull my men out of a dangerous situation.
but you would say "pull it" but maybe "pull them" or pull our guys

Lasse

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 02, 2007, 07:40 PM NHFT
'It'. The firefighting operation. The team. Et cetera.

For me that's the first thing popping into my head when I hear that phrase. I guess my mind is programmed to take things as they are rather than carving my own meaning into them..

Wretched1

Quote from: Lasse on September 03, 2007, 08:30 AM NHFT

For me that's the first thing popping into my head when I hear that phrase. I guess my mind is programmed to take things as they are rather than carving my own meaning into them..

That would be a normal response, test it. Find someone who knows nothing about it and most respond that he meant the firefighters. I personally think he was trying to show off a Little by using FF Slang and it bite him.

http://911guide.googlepages.com/ryanmackey

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lasse on September 03, 2007, 08:30 AM NHFT

well ... I heard pull it and thought building .... seems like the way things are to me

jaqeboy

Found from link on the Zeitgeist "Activism" page:

Webster Tarpley, "Only Impeachment and Removal Can Stop Him; Cheney Determined to Strike in U.S. with WMD's This Summer", WBAI-New York interview with Kathy Davis on 'Talk Back", July 2007, ("Talk Back" program starts after long station intro at 7:05) - This interview includes a capsule explanation of Tarpley's theory of what happened on 9/11, but goes on to explain the Cheney Doctrine of War Provocation against Iran.

Supporting the Tarpley strategy is actindependent.org, which developed The Philadelphia Platform back on July 4th.

jaqeboy

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect - "How The Towers Fell" - Complete 2 Hour Presentation:

http://911blogger.com/node/10025

This might answer some questions submitted earlier by a poster who asked "Why aren't architects and engineers questioning the WTC towers' collapses?"

jaqeboy

The Merrimack Valley 911 Questions group (MerrimackValley911Truth.org) is holding an organizing and planning meeting Thursday evening, starting at 6:30 PM at the Common Man in Concord, upstairs in the Liberty Lounge. We checked it out Wednesday evening late and it looks to be a comfortable setting, though we heard it might be quite busy (and maybe noisy) during the ~ 6-8PM busy time.

It'll be the first organizing meeting, so we'll see what we can cover, but the agenda will include:

Travel, lodging and misc. details for the NYC trip this weekend to the events in the city. If anyone wants to go, has a bigger car or van, has a cheap place to crash in the city, etc., please chime in on this one;

The general strike idea for 9/11;

The Kennebunkport Warning;

local video showings;

printed literature;

street actions;

other ideas invited.

See you there!

jaqeboy

KPFA "Guns and Butter" interview with Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth, 5 September 2007, 1:00 PM:

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/index.php?arch=22116

9/11 Blueprint: The Architecture of Destruction
Interview with Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, about the organization he has formed, "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth". Outreach to architects and engineers; presentations to the public and to professionals; the physical evidence of controlled demolition of the World Trade Center twin towers and building seven. Richard Gage, AIA, will give the keynote address on September 11, 2007 at 7:00pm at the Grand Lake Theatre in Oakland. Visit his website at ae911truth.org.

AE911T has over 150 architect and engineer and over 330 non-architect/engineer members now and has submitted a request for a hearing in Congress to Henry Waxman of the House/Senate Intelligence Committee for an unimpeachable (non-executive dept.) investigation.

jaqeboy

Released: September 06, 2007

Zogby Poll: 51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Cheney Regarding 9/11 Attacks; Over 30% Seek Immediate Impeachment

67% also fault 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7

Kansas City, MO (Zogby International) September 6, 2007 - As America nears the sixth anniversary of the world-churning events of September 11, 2001, a new Zogby International poll finds a majority of Americans still await a Congressional investigation of President Bush' and Vice President Cheney's actions before, during and after the 9/11 attacks. Over 30% also believe Bush and/or Cheney should be immediately impeached by the House of Representatives.

jaqeboy

The truth of 9/11 is Ready For Mainstream!

See above link for NY911Truth program at Cooper Union
Saturday, September 8th & Sunday, September 9th
Ground Zero & Union Square Park on Tuesday September 11

Then view the event at Webcast.ny911truth.org . There will be a $5 fee to defray costs,
as well as fund the NYC Ballot Initiative to obtain a new, independent investigation of 9/11.

------------------------------------------

A few of us are going to NYC for the NY911Truth events and for the We Are Change events on a shoestring budget. Leaving early AM Saturday from New-Hampshire with some of the transpo options to be settled later today. PM me if you want to come along.