• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on December 29, 2007, 02:10 PM NHFT
I haven't read much of anything here, but, I don't see Joe accepting the government's version of 911
well .... then you should read it .... or not comment ;)

Russell Kanning

I used to think that a smaller coverup seemed more reasonable ... I guess I still do ... a smaller coverup would have been easier ... but that is not how they did it. The government guys had many involved for whatever reason.
As Jack says ... if you want to know more ... you could investigate the facts and not just reason from a distance. If you want to not get into the details ... then leave others alone who do. This thread is a huge pile of information. If all you want to do is question the participants intelligence, maybe you can do that on your own forum and stop bugging us. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 31, 2007, 08:01 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on December 29, 2007, 02:10 PM NHFT
I haven't read much of anything here, but, I don't see Joe accepting the government's version of 911
well .... then you should read it .... or not comment ;)

Why?  I know the guy.  I know he is rational and intelligent. I don't see him accepting the government's story or every claim the truthers make. No rational person could. Perhaps it is you that should not make comments.

Russell Kanning

Well you can't accept the government story or all the other ones ... since they are inconsistent.

But Joe has swallowed the government koolaid.

MaineShark

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 31, 2007, 11:22 PM NHFTWell you can't accept the government story or all the other ones ... since they are inconsistent.

But Joe has swallowed the government koolaid.

Yeah, that must be why I was discussing the collapse before the government issued their report.

Russell, you claim that you didn't even start thinking about this until well after it happened.

Some of us were thinking about this exact sort of attack, among many other possibilities, long before they happened.  If you asked me on September 10th, 2001, what would happen if a jetliner crashed into one of those towers, my response would be the same as it has been here.

Some of us actually understand what is going on here.  Others are just parroting the government's propaganda about demolitions and missiles and all that other nonsense.  That was all produced by the government to discredit those working for liberty.  Anyone passing along this sort of mis-information is working for the government, either through malice or through negligence/gullibility.

Joe

Russell Kanning

Quote from: coffeeseven on December 30, 2007, 07:37 AM NHFT
Simon Moore calls Jane Standley about WTC-7.
She says she has been harrased about this incident? It must be a bummer when the viewers try to find out the truth.

KBCraig

Since this is the only topic (on this forum) that Joe posts about regularly, at least we see where the karma haters hang out.

MaineShark

Quote from: KBCraig on January 01, 2008, 06:01 PM NHFTSince this is the only topic (on this forum) that Joe posts about regularly, at least we see where the karma haters hang out.

Yeah.  Not that I particularly care.  I bet I could come up with a very short list of names that would almost certainly include the ones who like doing it.  None on that list are folks whose opinion of me I care about, so what should it matter to me?

I've noticed yours drop occasionally, too.  I'm sure you're just crushed!

Oddly enough, I tend to know what others have for karma numbers, but I don't even look at mine until someone mentions it.

Joe

Kat Kanning

Why hang around people you don't care about?  Why not leave?

MaineShark

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 01, 2008, 07:17 PM NHFTWhy hang around people you don't care about?  Why not leave?

There are plenty of people around here that I care about.  Whomever gets a kick out of dinging my karma is not among that list.

Joe

kola

besides me, who else do you care about, Joe?  ;D

Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 01, 2008, 07:26 PM NHFTbesides me, who else do you care about, Joe?  ;D

I don't care about you.  Must crush you, since you certainly seem to care about me.  But you're not unlike thousands of other children posting online, so I really don't particularly give a hoot...

Joe

coffeeseven

Quote from: MaineShark on January 01, 2008, 07:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 01, 2008, 07:26 PM NHFTbesides me, who else do you care about, Joe?  ;D

I don't care about you.  Must crush you, since you certainly seem to care about me.  But you're not unlike thousands of other children posting online, so I really don't particularly give a hoot...

Joe

Translation: I have nothing to add to this conversation so attacking everyone to keep them on the defensive is the best I can come up with.

TROLL

MaineShark

Quote from: coffeeseven on January 01, 2008, 08:40 PM NHFT
Translation: I have nothing to add to this conversation so attacking everyone to keep them on the defensive is the best I can come up with.

TROLL

This is about the level of "intellect" I've come to expect from "Truthers."  Kola decides to snipe at me (has he done anything but troll in the entire time he's been here?), and the nuts call me a troll.  Amusing, but nonsensical.

Any y'all wonder why I think "Truthers" are immature children...

Joe

kola

Joe

You underestimate me Joe. I really do like you...even tho we disagree on everything. I say black you say white. I say merry christmas to you and you call me a child. If we ever met, I would reach to shake your hand and offer you a rootbeer. Now back to the topic of this thread. You have done little (if anything) to support your stance. As I always say about debate-type discussions, when people run out of facts they resort to name calling and personal attacks. It is the signal of surrender.

Kola