• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

nice vid Jaq.

it is good to see other countries speaking out about the truth...and it is good they know that miillions of americans do not buy the "official" story.

like the one guy says...just use your common sense.

kola

brandon dean

Quote from: coffeeseven on January 01, 2008, 08:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on January 01, 2008, 07:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 01, 2008, 07:26 PM NHFTbesides me, who else do you care about, Joe?  ;D

I don't care about you.  Must crush you, since you certainly seem to care about me.  But you're not unlike thousands of other children posting online, so I really don't particularly give a hoot...

Joe

Translation: I have nothing to add to this conversation so attacking everyone to keep them on the defensive is the best I can come up with.

TROLL

hahaha ok, maineshark, I've "researched" you in this thread now and wow, to my shock and utter surprise you're doing nothing but insulting people!  I just adore the fact that people feel so safe hurling insults over the internet when you know damn well you wouldn't be saying anything like that to people's faces.  or if you do talk this way to people, you must not have very many teeth left, maybe a couple in the back, and perhaps that explains this seemingly rattled brain you wield like a wooden sword facing a nuclear arsenal...

alohamonkey

Quote from: ThePug on January 04, 2008, 05:12 PM NHFT
Bush needs Osama bin Laden alive to continue the threat of al-Qaeda. Which is why the administration has done everything in their power to push bin Laden out of the public consciousness. Makes perfect sense.

Just like how they haven't caught Saddam. After all, if they got him, Bush would have to leave Iraq, right? Of course! Everyone knows that. That's why we'll never catch Saddam.

You didn't answer my question.  Who does the media say we're fighting in Iraq?  Answer - "Al Quaeda in Iraq".  Do you think it was just coincidence that after Saddam was captured the media quit referring to Sunnis and Shiites as insurgents and started calling them "al Quaeda in Iraq"?  If so, you're naive.

Empire building requires an external threat.  In years past, it was Communism that justified our empire building.  Now, it's terrorism.  If OBL was dead or captured, support for continuing and expanding the "war on terror" would waver. 

alohamonkey

man . . . somebody's been really busy dinging my karma . . . i don't even usually pay attention to it but i just noticed i'm in double digits.  oh well, hope you feel some sort of satisfaction and power . . . ciao

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: alohamonkey on January 05, 2008, 04:47 PM NHFT
man . . . somebody's been really busy dinging my karma . . . i don't even usually pay attention to it but i just noticed i'm in double digits.  oh well, hope you feel some sort of satisfaction and power . . . ciao

I notice an awful lot of people losing karma in here.

You know, even if MaineShark's assertion is false—that the government is secretly promoting these theories in order to encourage people to waste all their time debating this stuff instead of doing useful things—the thugs are probably still awful happy everyone is spending so much time debating this stuff instead of doing useful things.

Russell Kanning

It was a conspiracy .... I just heard it from conspiracy brother in the movie I was watching.

MaineShark

Quote from: brandon dean on January 05, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFThahaha ok, maineshark, I've "researched" you in this thread now and wow, to my shock and utter surprise you're doing nothing but insulting people!  I just adore the fact that people feel so safe hurling insults over the internet when you know damn well you wouldn't be saying anything like that to people's faces.  or if you do talk this way to people, you must not have very many teeth left, maybe a couple in the back, and perhaps that explains this seemingly rattled brain you wield like a wooden sword facing a nuclear arsenal...

Uh, unlike you, I'm not an anonymous Internet troll.

See, I actually live here in NH, and actually know many of the people posting here, in person.

And I talk exactly the same in person as I do online.  You can verify with folks here that I'm not missing any teeth.

Joe

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: MaineShark on January 05, 2008, 09:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: brandon dean on January 05, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFThahaha ok, maineshark, I've "researched" you in this thread now and wow, to my shock and utter surprise you're doing nothing but insulting people!  I just adore the fact that people feel so safe hurling insults over the internet when you know damn well you wouldn't be saying anything like that to people's faces.  or if you do talk this way to people, you must not have very many teeth left, maybe a couple in the back, and perhaps that explains this seemingly rattled brain you wield like a wooden sword facing a nuclear arsenal...

See, I actually live here in NH, and actually know many of the people posting here, in person.

And I talk exactly the same in person as I do online.  You can verify with folks here that I'm not missing any teeth.

Open-carrying two firearms at a time might have something to do with that. :)

brandon dean

Quote from: MaineShark on January 05, 2008, 09:15 PM NHFT

Joe

well excuse me for presuming something about you and then mocking and insulting you... just playing on a level field.  yeah, no one knows me here, being that I've posted about 30 times and I live on the other side of the country.  great sleuth work... again, excuse me for finding this site during the ed and elaine brown debacle and finding it a great site.   but until the last couple days I haven't been repeatedly insulted by anyone else here for no reason beside you, so no one else should expect me to talk to them like I do to you...  as far as open carrying, I only wish one could exercise that right in los angeles without being arrested.  but in any case, I certainly wouldn't need a weapon to defend myself just because someone punched me in the mouth for being a prick, if that was the implication from j'raxis.
and seriously, if you talk to everyone who disagrees with your lordly opinion this way, then you must have alot of close friends.  terrific!

MaineShark

Quote from: brandon dean on January 05, 2008, 09:59 PM NHFTas far as open carrying, I only wish one could exercise that right in los angeles without being arrested.

Some of us actually value freedom, and choose to live where we have the maximum of it.

Quote from: brandon dean on January 05, 2008, 09:59 PM NHFTbut in any case, I certainly wouldn't need a weapon to defend myself just because someone punched me in the mouth for being a prick, if that was the implication from j'raxis.

J'raxis was implying that someone would be pretty stupid to attack me in the first place, given the guns.  I'm usually carrying concealed, so they wouldn't actually be a deterrent in most cases.

Of course, punks like you are cowards, and would never actually try to take a swing in real life.  Unless you were trying to jump someone from a dark alley.

Quote from: brandon dean on January 05, 2008, 09:59 PM NHFTand seriously, if you talk to everyone who disagrees with your lordly opinion this way, then you must have alot of close friends.  terrific!

My manner of speech is dependent upon whom I'm talking to.  There are plenty of folks who have managed to disagree with me and behave in a civil manner.  I respond in a civil manner to them.  Punks like you, get treated exactly as I've treated you.

Joe

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 05, 2008, 08:19 PM NHFT
It was a conspiracy .... I just heard it from conspiracy brother in the movie I was watching.
I love that movie, just watched it again the other day. ;D

coffeeseven

Dada on Trolls:

QuoteThe important thing is generally to not give them what they want.   Don't respond to them, don't leave the forum because of them and (in the case of moderators) don't delete their posts unless it's really necessary and deletion appears to be supported by the other participants.

Take trolls for what they are:  A sign of success and a test of your will.  Pass the test by sticking with us and giving the bad guys no aid and comfort.

alohamonkey

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on January 05, 2008, 07:12 PM NHFT
You know, even if MaineShark's assertion is false—that the government is secretly promoting these theories in order to encourage people to waste all their time debating this stuff instead of doing useful things—the thugs are probably still awful happy everyone is spending so much time debating this stuff instead of doing useful things.

"useful" is a subjective word

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on January 06, 2008, 07:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 05, 2008, 08:19 PM NHFT
I love that movie, just watched it again the other day. ;D
The Man is just trying to keep us down.
I have noticed that sometimes people defend the Man .... because he can be quite abusive.

jaqeboy

Interesting conference for independent media types (Russell, J'raxis, others?):

Publicizing Truths with Consequences -- Independent Media Power vs. the Corporate Coup Media Summit, 1/25-27/08, Santa Cruz, CA

PURPOSE
A collaborative gathering of media veterans, scholars, activists & whistleblowers to assess and marshal our most powerful messages to rectify history, awaken a critical mass, and effectively expose the accelerating corporate coup d'état.

VISION
Truth movements that arise after pivotal events like electoral fraud, 9/11, key assassinations, false flag ops and casus belli fabrications can/should become more than forensic inquiries into a single heinous crime. They can also strive to expose wider patterns of illicit control, deception and propaganda, and use their revelations to rouse entire societies to reject a malignant status quo.