• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylboz

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Really. You can go wherever you want with the rest of it, but the "no plane at the Pentagon" thing is absolutely retarded. This is a hit and run post, so I wont respond in this thread. I'm putting this together for someone else, but the opening post of this thread asks "where's the plane?" Uh, it broke up on the lawn. There were bodies, there was luggage, there were witnesses. There was even one of those big old drink carts the stewardesses push around. Enjoy!

PS - Ancient history from FTL BBS:

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=7923.msg129961#msg129961 - WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES!

coffeeseven

Dylboz

Hmmm, did for me, just tried again... must be an "indiscrepancy," (sic) eh?

You were there the first time, though.

coffeeseven

Quote from: Dylboz on June 18, 2008, 10:05 AM NHFT
Hmmm, did for me, just tried again... must be an "indiscrepancy," (sic) eh?

You were there the first time, though.

Got it thanks. Yes I remember now.

jaqeboy

Video of part of the Mike Gravel appearance on Democracy Now, posted on InfoWars:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2742

coffeeseven

The sooner we put a president or a vice-president or a secretary in jail for crimes they commit against humanity the sooner leaders will shape up.

Where do I sign?

jaqeboy

Yeah, I love Mike Gravel for saying that! He's right!

Kat Kanning

Emergency Official Witnessed Dead Bodies In WTC 7

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, June 23, 2008

Exclusive video of emergency official Barry Jennings discussing explosions inside WTC 7 before either of the twin towers had collapsed and having to step over dead bodies of victims as he attempted to vacate the building has been released for the first time.   

The clip, which was originally intended to feature in Loose Change Final Cut but had to be withdrawn according to Jennings' wishes after he had received threats, has now been made public in anticipation of a BBC documentary about Building 7 which is expected to skew Jennings' account in an attempt to reinforce the official story.

In reality, what Jennings witnessed completely contradicts the official story of what happened to Building 7.

On the morning of 9/11 in his capacity as Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority, Jennings and Michael Hess, who is a founding Partner and Senior Managing Director of Giuliani Partners LLC, visited the Office of Emergency Management inside Building 7 only to find it had been abandoned.

"Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone," said Jennings. "I saw coffee that was on the desk, the smoke was still coming off the coffee, I saw half-eaten sandwiches," he stated, adding that he and Hess were told to leave the building right away.

Jennings and Hess found a stairwell and descended the stairs.

"When we reached the 6th floor the landing that we were standing on gave way, there was an explosion and the landing gave way, I was left there hanging, I had to climb back up and walk back up to the 8th floor," said Jennings.

"The explosion was beneath me....so when the explosion happened it blew us back....both buildings (the twin towers) were still standing," he added.

"I was trapped in there for several hours, I was trapped in there when both buildings came down - all this time I'm hearing all kinds of explosions, all this time I'm hearing explosions, said Jennings, adding that when firefighters took them down to the lobby it was in "total ruins".   

Barry Jennings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI

"For me to see what I saw was unbelievable," said Jennings.

The firefighters kept saying to Jennings "do not look down" because, according to Jennings, "we were stepping over people and you can tell when you're stepping over people."

A police officer then told Jennings, "you will have to run because we have reports of more explosions."

"I'm just confused about one thing....why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place - I'm very confused about that - I know what I heard I heard explosions," said Jennings, adding that the explanation that the explosions were as a result of fuel oil tanks in the building did not add up.

"I'm an old boiler guy, if it was a fuel oil tank it would have been one side of the building," he stated.

Footage inside the Millennium Hilton building lobby, which was closer to the WTC twin towers than Building 7, shows minimal damage after both towers had collapsed in comparison with devastating damage in the lobby of WTC 7, as reported by Jennings, before either tower had even collapsed.   

Jennings' eyewitness report of explosions inside WTC 7 before the towers had collapsed as well as dead bodies inside the building completely contradicts the official story, which maintains that there were no fatalities inside Building 7.

If WTC 7 collapsed as a result of damage it sustained from the fall of the twin towers, as the official version claims, then why were explosions taking place inside the building before either tower had collapsed?

The BBC hit piece documentary, which airs on July 6th, features an interview with Jennings but according to Loose Change's Jason Bermas, the program will distort Jennings' comments in an attempt to sideline the shocking nature of what he witnessed and the blatant manner in which his experiences contradict the official story.

According to Bermas, during their interview with members of Loose Change, the BBC denied that Jennings had stepped over dead bodies when he left the building, a claim disproved by Jennings' own statements in the video below.
http://www.infowars.com/?p=2808

coffeeseven

jaqeboy

There's a CD release/autograph signing party in Boston at Uggh.com (Underground Hip Hop) for an artist who did a 9/11 Truth tune.
Here's the Boston 911 Truth announcement:
=================

What:
Immortal Technique Autograph Signing

When:
Friday, June 27, 2008 6:00 PM

Where:
Ughh.com:
234 Huntington Ave
Boston MA 02115
617 262 0200

Meetup Description:
You guys may know Immortal Technique from the 'Revolutionary Hip Hop cd' & other classics such as "Cause of Death" (about 9/11). If you're unfamiliar with this tune, check it out on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg Here's your chance to meet this awesome awesome artist who actually has something to say. Hope to see you there!

jaqeboy

This from the Libertarians for 9/11 Truth email list ( Libertariansfor911Truth@yahoogroups.com ) - slightly old news, but worth posting here.
==============================

9/11 Family Member Patty Casazza: Government Knew Exact Date and Exact Targets

'Jersey Girl' Patty Casazza spoke this weekend [back in November, 2007] at the 9/11 symposium held in Hartford, CT. 911Truth.org will post video and transcript of her comments as soon as they become available.

11/5 update: Video of Patty's presentation, with Bob McIlvaine, now available at youtube.com

– Ed

9/11 family member and "Jersey Girl" Patty Casazza has just revealed that whistleblowers told her that -- before 9/11 -- the government knew the day, the type of attack, and the targets.

Why is this important? Because, previously, whistleblowers such as Sibel Edmonds had given more vague information on the government's foreknowledge. For example, Ms. Edmonds had hinted that the government only knew of a general timeframe for the attacks, and that they had a list of potential targets, on which the World Trade Center was just one of many potential targets.

Casazza further stated that these whistleblowers saw how Sibel Edmonds was being harrassed and gagged, and were fearful that the same thing would happen to them. So they approached the Jersey Girls to ask them to demand the 9/11 Commission subpoena the whistleblowers. The Jersey Girls tried to bring the whistleblowers before the 9/11 Commission, and the Commissioners agreed, but then never let the whistleblowers testify, let alone subpoena them.

Why is this important? Because defenders of the official government story have argued that 9/11 couldn't have been an inside job or else whistleblowers would have come forward.

Ms. Casaza confirms what many have said: there are a lot of 9/11 whistleblowers who are afraid to come forward -- especially without a supboena -- for fear of being attacked and harassed.

Ms. Casaza's statements were made at the 9/11: Families, First Responders & Experts Speak conference.

Source URL: http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/11/911-family-member-patty-casazza.html

http://911truth.org/article.php?story=20071105142935412

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

Quote from: coffeeseven on June 24, 2008, 04:57 PM NHFT
This is very interesting.

This is good. Coffee, did you ever see Iraq for Sale? That's got a lot of info on the waste, too.

Not sure, but I've heard it said that the wing of the Pentagon hit on 9/11 was doing the accounting to see what happened to those trillions!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on June 26, 2008, 03:21 PM NHFT
Not sure, but I've heard it said that the wing of the Pentagon hit on 9/11 was doing the accounting to see what happened to those trillions!
They have been losing trillions for years ... and after 9/11 lost all count.
I think that wing was mostly under construction. It seems hard to believe that basically that was also the part that help accountants who cared.

coffeeseven

QuoteCoffee, did you ever see Iraq for Sale? That's got a lot of info on the waste, too.

Have not seen it. Thanks for the heads up.