• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Do you ever get the feeling that if this country or the world were ever under attack or facing some major disaster, that while the dems and republicans pointed fingers at each other, we would all die.

You know....they would never get those old retired astronots into a rocket to blow up the asteroid hurtling towards earth.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: tracysaboe on September 07, 2005, 02:31 AM NHFT
I tend to read The New American -- a John Birtch Society publication -- and they have lots of information that doesn't quite make sence too.

The John Birch society is an organization of paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists of the Nixon/freemason/illuminati stripe.  No credibility, IMO.  And yes, I know Ron Paul is a part of it.

tracysaboe

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 07, 2005, 01:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: tracysaboe on September 07, 2005, 02:31 AM NHFT
I tend to read The New American -- a John Birtch Society publication -- and they have lots of information that doesn't quite make sence too.

The John Birch society is an organization of paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists of the Nixon/freemason/illuminati stripe.  No credibility, IMO.  And yes, I know Ron Paul is a part of it.

Well, they have reason to be paranoid, conspiracy, theorists.

BTW, Helen Chenowith is also part of it. Next to Ron Paul she was the best Representive in the country. And she was mine when I as in Idaho. Unfortunitly she actually honored her "promise to America" onlike most "other" conservatives, so she's no longer there.

Tracy

Tracy

Caleb

QuoteHow many people would it take to pull off a conspiracy such as this

it would take only about 20 - 30 or so people who are "in" on the conspiracy to make it work.  The rest of the people that were involved in making it happen would only have had to know enough to do their part.  Full compartmentalization.  Ruppert compares it to the people making the atom bomb back in the 60's:  The person enriching the uranium has no idea of the plan.  The person flying the bomber doesn't have any idea of the plan.  Only the scientists developing it and a few of the people coordinating everything really need to know about the atom bomb.

I'm not saying the U.S. government planned 9-11, or that Bush knew anything about it prior to it happening.  I tend to think that Bush probably didn't.  (Plausible deniability.)  But in view of just how significant the "intelligence failures" really were ... it seems to me that some elements inside our government had to be in the know.  Hell, Mossad sent in agents to watch it happen after informing the CIA and being rebuffed.

The smoking bomb (Vreeland) is sitting in a cell in Canada.

The thought that "our government couldn't have been involved because its too hard for that many people to keep a secret" is fairly weak.   Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead ... OR if the information would destroy all three of them.

Caleb

Pat McCotter

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean nobody is after you.  ::)

joeyforpresident

What about WTC 7?

Larry Silverstein, who owned the WTC properties and purchased them several months before 9/11 even, was on PBS a year or two ago and sat right in that chair and admitted to the public that he had ordered FDNY to "pull" Building No. 7.

In other words, that building went down like a stack of um, well, floors used in a controlled demolition.

Use the photography, folks! Even the AP stuff, the CNN stuff, the Washington Post, Time Magazine stuff! You can't fit a commercial airliner into the hole that hit the Pentagon. There's  just no way. If a jetliner did in fact hit the Pentagon, where's the massive security camera footage of it all? We have yet to see one credible piece of footage that shows a jetliner hitting the Pentagon.

That Cleveland, Ohio TV station's report about Flight 93 isn't credible? Give me a break! It landed two hours after we were "told" it crashed!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not once has anyone said, "look at their organizations they're tied to." You don't think the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Skull & Bones and all those other "organizations" wouldn't put their agenda (i.e., Rockefellers, etc.) forward by putting a bunch of fruitcake figurehead politicians in power to carry it out? Come on!

This is all in plain view! I do believe a lot of folks in the libertarian community have very thick blinders on. Either you're just too trusting, or just won't pry open your brain a little to question everything you read or hear.

Must be the reporter in me.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: JonM on September 06, 2005, 10:07 PM NHFT
How many people would it take to pull off a conspiracy such as this?? How is it nobody has turned if that were the case?

Lots of people have .... those are the guys that Alex Jones and others interview. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Say.....have you heard about the chemtrails they've got up there...watching us?

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

just a play on a couple of other conspiracy theories.

Pat McCotter

Does everyone have their foil hats?

Is your computer Tempest shielded?

Michael Fisher

Quote from: joeyforpresident on September 07, 2005, 08:45 PM NHFT
What about WTC 7?

Larry Silverstein, who owned the WTC properties and purchased them several months before 9/11 even, was on PBS a year or two ago and sat right in that chair and admitted to the public that he had ordered FDNY to "pull" Building No. 7.

In other words, that building went down like a stack of um, well, floors used in a controlled demolition.

It collapsed just like a half-dozen other buildings that collapsed in that area AND were not hit by airplanes. ?"Pull" means to exit their positions at 7 WTC. ?Firefighters do not know how to install dynamite, wire it, or trigger it. ?The FDNY has NOTHING to do with demolition work.

The fact that you haven't even questioned this assumption damages your credibility as a reporter and an individual.

Use the photography, folks! Even the AP stuff, the CNN stuff, the Washington Post, Time Magazine stuff! You can't fit a commercial airliner into the hole that hit the Pentagon. There's? just no way. If a jetliner did in fact hit the Pentagon, where's the massive security camera footage of it all? We have yet to see one credible piece of footage that shows a jetliner hitting the Pentagon.

No credible footage? ?I have footage of it on my computer. ?Everyone has seen it on the news. ?How is it that you haven't seen it?

That Cleveland, Ohio TV station's report about Flight 93 isn't credible? Give me a break! It landed two hours after we were "told" it crashed!!

According to ONE news station 134 miles away from the crash site? ?You call that credible?

There were many witnesses of the plane going down, the plume of smoke, etc. ?Besides, it only takes about 15 minutes, NOT 2 hours, for a 757 to go the 134 miles from Pittsburgh to Cleveland.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not once has anyone said, "look at their organizations they're tied to." You don't think the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers...

Never heard of 'em.

...Skull & Bones and all those other "organizations" wouldn't put their agenda (i.e., Rockefellers, etc.) forward by putting a bunch of fruitcake figurehead politicians in power to carry it out? Come on!

Skull and Bones? ?Joey... seriously... you think a dorky old secretive Yale frat group is trying to take over the world? ? ::)

Caleb

LeRuineur, it doesn't bother you, even a little, that the people's representatives never bothered to look into the matter?  We have a Congressional inquiry into steroid use by baseball players, but not even a single congressional investigation into the who, what, when, where, why, and hows of the greatest terrorist attack on American soil?  That's what's frustrating to me.  The questioning is completely missing, and we are expected to believe what the government says, despite the fact that a) not only is the critical information all classified, but b) our elected representatives have never investigated the matter!  Granted, I want full disclosure, but I'd sure as hell feel a lot better if there were 535 people who all knew the truth and had seen all of the classified information.  Instead, all we have is the privileged "9-11 commission" with absolutely no accountability.  Why has the Congress been silent on this investigation?  Why has no one lost their job over the intelligence failures?  Heads should be rolling at Langley, but instead all we see is ass-covering.

Caleb

Kat Kanning

Not only that, they've majorly increased the budgets of all the security agencies....rewarding them for failure.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: calibaba77 on September 08, 2005, 06:49 PM NHFT
LeRuineur, it doesn't bother you, even a little, that the people's representatives never bothered to look into the matter?? We have a Congressional inquiry into steroid use by baseball players, but not even a single congressional investigation into the who, what, when, where, why, and hows of the greatest terrorist attack on American soil?? That's what's frustrating to me.? The questioning is completely missing, and we are expected to believe what the government says, despite the fact that a) not only is the critical information all classified, but b) our elected representatives have never investigated the matter!? Granted, I want full disclosure, but I'd sure as hell feel a lot better if there were 535 people who all knew the truth and had seen all of the classified information.? Instead, all we have is the privileged "9-11 commission" with absolutely no accountability.? Why has the Congress been silent on this investigation?? Why has no one lost their job over the intelligence failures?? Heads should be rolling at Langley, but instead all we see is ass-covering.

Caleb

That's what politicians and bureaucrats do.  Everyone covers for each other.  Even enemies will work together to stay in power because power seems to shut off their conscience.  Nothing you say or do will ever make the government honestly investigate itself.

Of course this bothers me, but that does not make me susceptible to becoming a paranoid conspiracy theorist like Nixon or Hitler.