• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Mike, I have been taking a look at the facts that are out there. Whose facts? As many as I can find. The Government facts don't add up for me, plain and simple.

Caleb

QuoteOf course this bothers me, but that does not make me susceptible to becoming a paranoid conspiracy theorist like Nixon or Hitler.

Don't forget McCarthy.  ;) :)

I understand your points, but this isn't conspiracy theory.  Look, I don't think any reasonable person is suggesting that a there is widespread complicity on the part of most people in government service.  That taxes the imagination of even the most creative. 

But during the Soviet cold war era, there were numerous spies, reaching into the highest levels of government, working for the Soviet cause and against the interests of the American people.  It doesn't require too much imagination to believe, using history as our guide, that there were those within the highest reaches of our government who would be willing sacrifice a few Americans if it advances their agenda.  The intelligence "failures" were just too many. 

Let's just take Coleen Rowley for instance.  Now she tried over and over again to get a warrant to check Zacharias Mussoui's computer, and was completely rebuffed time and time again.  What's interesting is that, as a last resort, she went to the CIA with pertinent information. (What that was, we'll not know for quite some time, it's been classified.)  But it does raise an interesting point:  Would you go to the CIA if you didn't have hard information?  How would that go?  "Hey, I captured a guy who was learning to fly airplanes.  But ... he's Arabic.  I'm with the FBI, but they won't issue a warrant.  Maybe you should check into it."  She would have been laughed out of town!  The only reason she would have gone to the CIA was if she had HARD, CREDIBLE information.

So lets put two and two together.  She needs a search warrant to make the evidence admissable.  That doesn't mean she hadn't read it.  If she had read it, that would explain her hard information that she relayed to the CIA, (still classified).

With it being classified, I can't prove that the FBI and the CIA knew a sufficient amount to stop the attacks.  But that is precisely the allegation that Ms. Rowley made.  And if they knew, why did they not issue the warrant, or at least act to take Zacharias' friends into custody for questioning.  Someone sat on that information.

You might call it an "intelligence failure" ... but shouldn't Congress at least investigate a failure of such a magnitude for possible intent?  They could have access to the classified information simply by issuing a Congressional subpeona.

Caleb

Michael Fisher

Quote from: calibaba77 on September 10, 2005, 09:13 AM NHFT
You might call it an "intelligence failure" ... but shouldn't Congress at least investigate a failure of such a magnitude for possible intent?? They could have access to the classified information simply by issuing a Congressional subpeona.

News reporter:  "Mr. Government, it appears that you failed to protect us from the terrorists.  The result of your enormous failure is a massive increase of your money and power.  But the people want answers!  Will you carry out an investigation of yourself so you can tell us why this was allowed to happen?"

Government:  "Yeah, I'll get right on that... *coughNOTcough*  Thanks for the money and power though."   8)

News reporter:  "But 3,000 people died and---"

Government:  "Now STFU and move along before I audit you!"

AlanM

Mike, or anyone else,
Do you believe in the existence of the Chautauqua movement? It meets the criteria of a conspiracy.
J. Edgar Hoover was involved in many conspiracies.
The Sons of Liberty was a conspiracy.
Conspiracies exist.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: AlanM on September 10, 2005, 09:44 AM NHFT
Mike, or anyone else,
Do you believe in the existence of the Chautauqua movement? It meets the criteria of a conspiracy.
J. Edgar Hoover was involved in many conspiracies.
The Sons of Liberty was a conspiracy.
Conspiracies exist.

IMO, 9/11 was a conspiracy of men who hate our government, for good reason.? I hate our government too, but I'm not going to kill anyone over it.

These men were previously trained and funded by our government, which completely destroyed their countries while playing with them like pawns during the Cold War.? Of course they had reason to hate our government.

Everything about 9/11 is obvious.? The cause is obvious:? foreign interventionism.? The method was obvious:? a few guys easily controlled hundreds of people in victim disarmament zones (airplanes).? It was probably pretty easy to pull off given the circumstances, especially with today's technology, like GPS transponders, to direct them to their targets.

This country was just waiting for something like 9/11 to happen.? I'm surprised we haven't been surprise-nuked yet by some suicidal foreign government that feels victimized by the US government.? It's probably only a matter of time.

AlanM

Much has been made about Bush's lack of reaction when he was told of the 9-11 attacks while in the kindergarten classroom. His reaction, to me, was entirely consistent with someone who knew it was going to happen, and what the ramifications would be. It is if he was pausing and thinking to himself, "So, it begins. Am I right?"

JonM

If all of what the conspiracy theorists holds is true, then why wouldn't these "people" make you disappear for attempting to expose them?

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on September 10, 2005, 12:10 PM NHFT
If all of what the conspiracy theorists holds is true, then why wouldn't these "people" make you disappear for attempting to expose them?

They don't need to. At least until the point that lots of people start paying attention, at which point a massive campaign to discredit will begin. For now they just need folks to throw out the phrase, "Another conspiracy theory."

JonM

So shortly after being elected to office, George Bush murders 3000 + americans for what purpose again?

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on September 10, 2005, 12:21 PM NHFT
So shortly after being elected to office, George Bush murders 3000 + americans for what purpose again?

For starters:
1. To create public hysteria conducive to passage of the Real ID Act, the Patriot Act, The Homeland Security Department.
2. To gather the support for his administration.
3. To deflect attention away from his critics.
4. To create support for his need to invade Iraq.

KBCraig

I'm struck by those who simultaneously believe that Bush is an incompetent fool and a devious mastermind, and will express both thoughts in the same sentence.

Not speaking of anyone in particular here, just an observation in general.

Kevin

AlanM

I, for one, have never thought him to be a fool. He didn't get where he is by being a fool. He is one of a powerful group who decided to make him their figurehead.

JonM

Again I ask, if these people who are such geniuses at manipulation as to convince us that it was terrorists who took out the towers in order to gather support for invading Iraq among other things, why the hell is Iraq so screwed up?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: AlanM on September 10, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT
Much has been made about Bush's lack of reaction when he was told of the 9-11 attacks while in the kindergarten classroom. His reaction, to me, was entirely consistent with someone who knew it was going to happen, and what the ramifications would be. It is if he was pausing and thinking to himself, "So, it begins. Am I right?"

Well!....Shit!.....thats all the evidence I need!

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on September 10, 2005, 12:45 PM NHFT
Again I ask, if these people who are such geniuses at manipulation as to convince us that it was terrorists who took out the towers in order to gather support for invading Iraq among other things, why the hell is Iraq so screwed up?

Why do you think that one implies the other? In the US they are dealing with a passive population willing to believe anything they are told by the Government. In Iraq, they don't have that situation. And it could be something as simple as the fact that they miscalculated.