• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

That article is so full of non-sequiturs, unsupportable conclusions, leaps of logic (leaps of faith?), deliberate ignorance of science, and just plain stupidity, that I don't know where to begin. It can't even be dismissed paragraph-by-paragraph... each sentence contains things to be disputed on several levels!

I think the first line of the last paragraph sums up the author's true feelings: the Jews were behind it all, and the secret agencies of the U.S. government were their minions.

Kevin

joeyforpresident

I sent Kat the two DVD documentaries, Loose Change & 9/11 In Plane Site-The Director's Cut last week.

I hope all of you live near Kat, or at least can watch those two films soon.

Your skepticism will be deluded after watching both of them...

KBCraig

Quote from: joeyforpresident on September 13, 2005, 12:58 AM NHFT

"Deluded"... Interesting choice of words, Joey.  ;)

Again, I ask this of anyone watching these videos: when first watching them, mute the audio (no fair reading closed captions). Look at what you're seeing, and etch it into your mind. Do this several times if you have the chance.

Only after you're familiar with the video, should you turn on the audio and let someone else tell you what you're seeing. What you know you saw, and what the voice now tells you, might be very very different.

I'm not commenting on Joey's videos, because I haven't seen them. But, I apply the same standard to any "The Real Truth!"  videos about OKC, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Abu Graib, Columbine, etc.

Kevin

JonM

MMM.... New World Order!  Now it all makes sense!

When I was in the Air Force we changed the encrpytion codes on our communications equipment every single day.  The codes came on a one time use piece of paper tape that looked like the crappy correction tape spools for typewriters of a bygone error.  Every day we would take the new code and run it through the equipment designed to read it, and pray the damn paper didn't tear.  Now you expect me to believe NORAD left the same ones on for 3 years?

Once again, go piss on the 8 year old girl whose parent was in one of those planes if you wish to promote this fantasy.  EVEN IF there were bombs in the place that doesn't mean it was our government that did it.  Or was the 1993 bombing of the WTC just advanced cover-up planning?  I've seen buildings implode on TV.  I've never seen one implode like the WTC collapsed.

KBCraig

Quote from: JonM on September 13, 2005, 09:39 AM NHFT
http://911review.com/errors/wtc/seismic.html

Hmmmm... looks like "Snopes for 9/11". Heavy on facts and data, looks at all angles, and only draws conclusions based on evidence.

More reading is in order... :)

Thanks!

Kevin

KBCraig

Okay, after I read some of that site's debunking, I backed out to the root, to see their overall take on 9/11. And what do we find? That they're debunking other conspiracy sites, because those other sites' errors are part of an even larger disinformation conspiracy designed to make the public skeptical of the skeptics, through easily-refuted nonsense!

AAAAAAaaaaarghhh!

::)

JonM

Gotta love it.  Is there more to the story than the office report?  Perhaps.  Did anyone in the government stand to benefit enough from this attack to make it worth the risk?  I can't see that, and until someone can show me an equation where that makes sense, I will have a hard time believing that anyone within the government would attempt to pull this off.  They could have flown planes into the statue of liberty and the washington monument and gotten the same reaction from the populace in support of war and anti-terror police state laws without risking sending the economy into the crapper for years.

We've all seen what the government is capable of doing against its citizens in Ruby Ridge and Waco.  That's a far cry from what happened at the WTC.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: joeyforpresident on September 13, 2005, 12:58 AM NHFT

I sent Kat the two DVD documentaries, Loose Change & 9/11 In Plane Site-The Director's Cut last week.

I hope all of you live near Kat, or at least can watch those two films soon.

Do not trust one single video clip from these DVDs.  Verify them against others available throughout the internet and you will find that the "9/11 in Plane Site" DVD has been modified to add a bright flash of light before the planes enter the buildings.  These flashes are not present in any other video I've ever seen.  The DVD is pure garbage.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: AlanM on September 12, 2005, 11:43 PM NHFT
From Alex Jones's Prison Planet.com

Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact

By Randy Lavello

Prison Planet = Info Wars = zero credibility.

Look at the garbage on their website.  Claims that New Orleans was flooded on purpose, 9/11 conspiracy theories, etc.  They may have some factual stories, but I wouldn't trust ANYTHING on these websites.

3,000 people were murdered, but firefighters who supposedly witnessed explosive charges are too afraid to talk about it?  That is completely absurd.

Everything in this article makes me laugh.  The assumptions, "facts", and quotes are beyond ridiculous.  They are obvious fabrications.  The entire article is a complete fabrication.  Prison Planet is a joke.

No offense intended.

Caleb

Kevin and Mike,

I'm truly trying to understand where you're coming from here.  I'm one whose mind is not made up on this issue yet.  It seems difficult for me to believe that there was any sort of mass conspiracy. 

But I have also been very troubled by the way that everything has been handled by the government.  I simply ask myself, "What would I have done if I had been President ... " and what I would have done and what the government actually did are so far apart they can't even see each other.

Mike, are you happy with the government's response?
Kevin, are you?

Look at the huge volumes of information that is still classified.  Why?  Can you understand why people are suspicious?  A good rule to follow is that if it looks like a skunk, and smells like a skunk, its probably a skunk.  If the government is trying desperately to keep information from people, it only stands to reason that they are hiding something.  And until that information is out in the open, can you understand why people will be trying to figure out what the government is hiding?  If the government wants these conspiracy theories to go away, all it has to do is declassify all the information and allow everyone access to investigate it as they wish.

Caleb

tracysaboe

I'll post this again.

http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling4.pdf

There are lots of questions about 9/11 that have yet to be answered, and many conflicting answers.

Tracy

KBCraig

Quote from: calibaba77 on September 13, 2005, 07:03 PM NHFT
Kevin and Mike,

I'm truly trying to understand where you're coming from here.  I'm one whose mind is not made up on this issue yet.  It seems difficult for me to believe that there was any sort of mass conspiracy.

The existence of the professional conspiracy theory industry casts doubt onto much that they say or do, simply because they always assume there is a conspiracy behind every government action, and they actively look for data that can be presented to support their claim.

The technique at work here is not unlike Michael Moore's work. On further thought, it's exactly like Michael Moore's work. The uncritical audience is led and manipulated and told what they're seeing, and its significance, and its meaning -- all of which is unsupported by the actual data. The conclusion requires huge leaps of logic and fact.

QuoteBut I have also been very troubled by the way that everything has been handled by the government.  I simply ask myself, "What would I have done if I had been President ... " and what I would have done and what the government actually did are so far apart they can't even see each other.

Mike, are you happy with the government's response?
Kevin, are you?

I'm not sure of which response you're speaking. I assure you that each of us here has a laundry list of "If I were the President..." alternatives.

Do you mean the decision to go to war? Which war? Do you mean the Patriot Act? Do you mean the 9/11 Comission?

And just who do you mean when you say "the government"?

Look at the huge volumes of information that is still classified.  Why?

Having held a TSBI-PRP, I can tell you that the intelligence side of the house suffers from massive information overload, even more now in the computer age than 20 years ago when I was on active duty.

The bulk of the data remains classified not for the secrets it might reveal, but because they don't know what's in there that might be highly significant, but unrecognized. They don't know which sources might be endangered by release of the information.

And frankly, the biggest reason it's classified, is because no one has taken the time to fully analyze and declassify it. Our biggest complaint about government is its behemoth slothfulness and ineptitude. How often has government paperwork been screwed up because someone checked the wrong box, or mis-filed a folder, or accidentally shredded an original document? Similar things have probably happened a dozen times this week, right here in my little workplace, but it wasn't a conspiracy.

If the government wants these conspiracy theories to go away, all it has to do is declassify all the information and allow everyone access to investigate it as they wish.

People --good people, on our side-- die when certain things get declassified. Sources disappear, making the quest for truth rather impossible.

Kevin

Pat McCotter

Quote from: KBCraig on September 13, 2005, 07:53 PM NHFT
...or accidentally shredded an original document...

Late one night John, the office manager, is walking by the copy room and sees the CEO in front of the shredder looking confused with some papers in hand.

"Can I help you, sir?" he says.

"I'm trying to figure this out."

"Oh," John says, taking the papers, "you put these in here, like this." The machine whirrs and the papers are safely shredded into confetti.

Looking very relieved, the boss says, "Thanks, John! I need ten copies of those for the meeting I'm having right now!"

Dreepa

And then the meeting was more productive!