• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JonM

Maybe the conspiracy is the WTC towers were shoddy construction and nobody wants to face that monumental lawsuit.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on October 01, 2005, 03:51 AM NHFT
We watched Joey's CD the other day, and it wasn't the movie I was thinking of.? It's a good one.? I was doubtful about the flashes before the planes hit the towers.? I got the 9-11, America Remembers cd .... the CNN recap of the whole thing.? I watched it, slowing it down frame by frame in places....those flashes are clearly visible on the original CNN footage.? Not that that in itself means there was a conspiracy, but people have claimed that they used doctored footage, which as far as I can tell, they didn't.

Oh, the original digital footage I found must not have been a high enough quality to see the flashes.  Regardless, if I were one of those planes, I would have made a big flash if I ran into those buildings.   ;)

Michael Fisher

A hypothetical situation:

A plane runs into floors 51 and 52 of a building.? Several floors immediately topple onto each other, tripling to weight being held up by the 50th floor.? If the metal heats up, that floor collapses, and the floor below it has no hope of holding quadruple its normal capacity, and the floor below that one can handle the above weight even less, so the entire building immediately collapses.

Now how much does the metal really have to heat up before that happens?? Probably not much and maybe not at all.? Maybe it just took time for the building's structure to give in and the floors' supports to bend under the pressure.? It's amazing the buildings did not collapse immediately upon impact.

It doesn't take an expert to see that the buildings began to collapse exactly where they were hit by the airplanes and there were no obvious explosive charges visible from the footage of the collapses.

When thousands of people die like this, the truth will find a way out into the open.? It already has.? OBL has repeatedly admitted doing it and he is praised in the middle east because America is hated throughout the region.

The world full of evidence against a 9/11 conspiracy by the government cannot be overcome.? Perhaps some government files on the 9/11 hijackers are disappearing to hide the government's complete and miserable failure to connect the dots and protect us.? In my mind, that's much more easy to imagine than to believe the government carried it out.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on October 01, 2005, 03:44 AM NHFT
Even if those enourmous steel support columns did somehow melt in one hour, how would that break them in the rest of the building?

They were originally created in small sections a few feet long.? These pieces were scattered all over the place, I assume because of he enormous weight of the building collapsing on them:

http://www.ctgreatbay.com/files/wtc066-sm.jpg

Quote from: katdillon on October 01, 2005, 03:44 AM NHFT
Why weren't columns left standing way up in the air?

I assume the collapse scattered them.? This is all that was left of the buildings:

http://www.ctgreatbay.com/files/wtc067-sm.jpg

Kat Kanning

They weren't welded together?   :o

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on October 01, 2005, 08:18 PM NHFT
They weren't welded together?? ?:o

Maybe they used elmer's glue.

These buildings were very poorly constructed, IMO. ?I think they depended on the outside of the building to hold up the inside.

Or something.

???

Michael Fisher

Quote from: sung on October 01, 2005, 08:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 01, 2005, 08:22 PM NHFT
I think they depended on the outside of the building to hold up the inside.

Yep, that I can confirm from inside knowledge.

Brilliant!  :P

Russell Kanning

"When thousands of people die like this, the truth will find a way out into the open."

It has ..... it finally made its way to me in the last few months ..... now it has reached you. :)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 01, 2005, 08:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: sung on October 01, 2005, 08:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 01, 2005, 08:22 PM NHFT
I think they depended on the outside of the building to hold up the inside.

Yep, that I can confirm from inside knowledge.

Brilliant!  :P

I love your rigorous source-checking.  :P

Kat Kanning

This is interesting video from the construction of the WTC:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/newyork/sfeature/sf_building.html

"Massive steel beams formed the core columns"  I don't believe those things either busted or melted in one hour.

Kat Kanning

The beginning of that film made me wonder if eminent domain was used to build the twin towers.  I found this..

QuoteWith the help of his brother, Nelson Rockefeller, the governor of New York state at the time, David Rockefeller got The Port of New York Authority involved. The Port of New York Authority, now known as the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, is a government institution that heads up public projects in the New York and New Jersey port area. While the Port Authority is a public organization, it functions like a private corporation -- it charges its "customers" directly and profits from investments, rather than taking tax money.

Since its creation in 1921, the Port Authority had been concerned mainly with bridges, tunnels, airports and bus transportation. It had never undertaken anything near the scale of the World Trade Center before, but nonetheless, the organization was the most logical choice to head up the project. It had the rare combination of government connections, diverse resources and the power of eminent domain.

Rockefeller commissioned early designs for the WTC in 1958, the Port Authority got involved in 1960, and the initial plans were made public in 1961. Then things slowed down considerably. For years, the Port Authority slogged through fiscal problems, public relations debacles and legal wrangling, not to mention the unpopular task of evicting the hundreds of businesses and homes occupying the building site.
http://people.howstuffworks.com/wtc1.htm

tracysaboe

Yeah, both the World Trade center and the Twin Towers are not representitive of "Freedom"

Both were founded on government theft.

Tracy

Caleb

I'm still undecided on this one, but I'm leaning very heavily on at least partial government complicity ...

Here's the challenge I would pose to anyone out there who believes the government's official story.  Read "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert.  It opened my eyes.

Caleb

Kat Kanning