• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

For the whistle-blower category - kind of a predictable outcome of the 9/11 op - the indiscriminate application of force at a diffuse and unfocused target.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/2009/03/some_truths_abo/?ref=fp2

Guest Post by Lawrence Wilkerson: Some Truths About Guantanamo Bay

Tuesday, Mar 17 2009, 7:27PM

Lawrence B. Wilkerson was chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell and is chairman of the New America Foundation/U.S.-Cuba 21st Century Policy Initiative.

...utter incompetence of the battlefield vetting in Afghanistan during the early stages of the U.S. operations there. Simply stated, no meaningful attempt at discrimination was made in-country by competent officials, civilian or military, as to who we were transporting to Cuba for detention and interrogation.

...incredible pressure coming down from Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and others to "just get the bastards to the interrogators".

...U.S. policies such as bounty-hunting, ...utter disregard for the fundamentals of jurisprudence...

...several in the U.S. leadership became aware of this lack of proper vetting very early on and, thus, of the reality that many of the detainees were innocent of any substantial wrongdoing, had little intelligence value, and should be immediately released.

... to have admitted this reality would have been a black mark on their leadership from virtually day one of the so-called Global War on Terror... They were not about to admit to their further errors at Guantanamo Bay. Better to claim that everyone there was a hardcore terrorist, was of enduring intelligence value, and would return to jihad if released....

...Secretary of State Colin Powell and his deputy Richard Armitage labored to ameliorate the GITMO situation from almost day one.

...Standing resolutely in Ambassador Prosper's path was Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld who would have none of it. Rumsfeld was staunchly backed by the Vice President of the United States, Richard Cheney. Moreover, the fact that among the detainees was a 13 year-old boy and a man over 90, did not seem to faze either man, initially at least.

...ad hoc intelligence philosophy that was developed to justify keeping many of these people, called the mosaic philosophy. Simply stated, this philosophy held that it did not matter if a detainee were innocent[!]....

...The detainees' innocence was inconsequential.[!]

...sheer incompetence involved in cataloging and maintaining the pertinent factors surrounding the detainees that might be relevant in any eventual legal proceedings...

AnCapMan

I know I am new...

I have seen all the videos and read the first 35 pages of this post.... I am trying to read more than type as I am new but I felt compelled to relate my experience. I once believed the Gov't Hype, I then believed the 9/11 Loose Change type videos and books, and then I woke up and realized the Fracking .gov does not even posess the efficiency and competence to guarantee a letter or other item of mail addressed to me at my address gets there. Here is what I call AnCapMan's Government Razor:

Measure the in-efficiency of Government = infiniti
How likely is it that the government can have  3 planned events/missions/things go right on one day = impossible
How likely is it that the Government was the purpotrator of 9/11 = inifinitely impossible....

Here is what would have happened if the Gov did plan 9/11
A man with an idea to Have a nuclear bomb or many nuclear bombs inside planes in order to destory the eastern seaboard comes up to the Administration (Clinton). They first spend about a billion in discussion and Research. During this time because the government can't do anything efficiently they hire a group of terror consultants (see old friends in Iraq/Afghanistan) these consultants will be the one who carry out the plan. The government then gets 8 commitees 17 sub committees, and a review board together to figure out the best way to plan this out.. they come to a plurality decision to have them fly on 09/11/01 and crash the nuke carry planes into NY and Washington DC.... Our great military leaders decide it should have back up redundancy in case one of the bombs or planes fail to reach target.....

morning of 9/11/01 the Govt guy who is supposed to load the nukes onto the plane is still waiting for Environmental Studies on blowing up entire metro area of NY and DC.... He is also on strike currently because they want more government pay for toe fungus disease... so the bombs never get loaded.
The guy in charge of naming the names of the hijackers is as usual with government agents an alcoholic but because he has tenure, they cant fire him and he is openly a member of (insert your favorite) minority group. He gets wasted the night before and forgets to write down 4 of the 19 hijacker names... he scribbles some arab sounding names to replace the 4 he forgot and gives them to the guy in charge of dissemnating to the people.... The hijackers who have been "highly trained" now only have a few things to do... leave their holy books and boeing manuals in their cars avoid the cameras in the airport and board the plane, then take over the planes turn off the airfones and transponders and then guide their payloads to NY..... During the Hijacking they all forget to turn off the airfones...

I could go on and on... but government officials cant even use turbotax... they cant even be bothered to read bills they vote on let alone actually read a plan and enact it....

I bet the government knew, they knew they knew but they had no idea who inside this huge beast should know and who should take charge or responsibility for it, since no one in gov wants to take responsibility the guys at CIA, FBI and NSA are all shouting hey look the frack out we are about to get torched.... but they did nothing in as much as they did much while doing nothing... studying the threat. Now they are pissed off that 19 privately trained, well lead people who decided to use an unconventional weapon in retaliation for 50+ years of continuing and escalating abuse of their people to strike at the heart of the american gov't The consent of the people to be governed by truly inept people... instead it did what politicians are good at... creating flag wavers (and I was one for about 1.5 years)....

Seriously if gov were that good.... that efficient.... that cost effective, we would all be statists... but unfortunately I still lose about 1 piece of mail per month....

jaqeboy

That's the basic "incompetency theory", in a nutshell. It is pretty much referring to the civil service workers and bureaucratic processes. Probably a good path of reading/viewing for you would be to check out John Perkins, author of Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. You can find several google videos of him, and he appears at about 00:25:10 in Zeitgeist: Addendum. The folks that carry out destructive extra-legal ops are called "jackals" in his lexicon. They foment revolutions, commit assassinations, etc. When someone says "9/11 Was an Inside Job", they aren't implying that your letter carrier did it.  ;D

John Perkins on "The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and the Truth about Global Corruption"

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man: How the U.S. Uses Globalization to Cheat Poor Countries Out of Trillions

These articles don't talk about 9/11 that I know of, but if you can accept that the jackals operate without the bureaucratic inefficiency of the civil service that you refer to, you may have moved out of the "incompetency theory" area, which essentially asserts that nothing happens in government operations outside of the inefficient path through Congress and the civil service. Hopefully, Perkins can disabuse you of that notion.

jaqeboy

The Bristol meeting of the Merrimack Valley 911 Truth group went well last night and we had some folks come down from north of the notch. They're starting up a video night up there and we'll be supportive of that and will announce their screenings on our meetup site. May have to change the name away from "Merrimack Valley..." since we've expanded beyond that little ole' river valley.

For info on the video screenings, just see: http://MerrimackValley911Truth.org - if you sign up for the meetup group there, you'll get the automated announcements with which title will be shown where and when.

Russell Kanning

the government may be mostly incompetent, but they do seem to send and get back most of the guys they send into space.
The Bush admin was able to spend money on things they wanted to including themselves and their friends.
The Obama admin has convinced many that they will save them with checks, while giving it to their friends.
They often accomplish their missions.
If 9/11 was to be a new Pearl Harbor ... then it worked.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 25, 2009, 09:51 AM NHFT
If 9/11 was to be a new Pearl Harbor ... then it worked.

Bombs away!

Jim Bob

Man, I tell you wut, the gubment is in on this here 911 fiasco man. The lizards are workin' overtime!

Tunga

Quote from: AnCapMan on March 24, 2009, 11:02 PM NHFT
I know I am new...

Seriously if gov were that good.... that efficient.... that cost effective, we would all be statists... but unfortunately I still lose about 1 piece of mail per month....

AnCapMan,

you are ignorant to the extreme.

Operation Able Danger? The army lost it right?

Sibel Edmonds? Denny Hastert refuse to pay her for some sexual service?

How did a Global Hawk end up inside of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon instead of a 757?

100 plus Israeli "artists" and "movers" are deported by the Israeli spy master Chertoff back to Israel before the traces of explosives and accelerants have been scrubbed from their cloths.

Tritium in the waste water from the WTC.

Thermite in the dust recovered from the scene.

No logical scientific explanation for the complete Collapse of four buildings in one day.

FYI the planing of the 9-11 attacks began more than 3 years before the ground was broken for the WTC.

Doctored Radar Data courtesy  of the Israeli contractors subbed out by the US Air force. See NEADS and 84th RADES.

Fraudulent financial transactions instigated by GHW Bush and WJ Clinton due to reach maturity on 9-11 involving a certain Peruvian certificate of Bonus redeemable in GOLD. Information about which was contained in all four of the structures destroyed on 9-11.

On 9-11 eve Don Rumsfeld announces that the Pentagon can't account for more money than it has been budgeted by Congess for the past 40 years. See Dov Zakiem for Pentagon comptroller.

Co incidence? Guess again.

Grow a brain stem AnCapman.

There are enough morons pretending to be patriotic Americans already.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Tunga on March 26, 2009, 10:03 PM NHFT

AnCapMan,

you are ignorant to the extreme.

Easy, Tunga - just give him some links so he can do some studyin'. He'll come around.

Quote from: Tunga on March 26, 2009, 10:03 PM NHFT

FYI the planing of the 9-11 attacks began more than 3 years before the ground was broken for the WTC.

I've heard a couple of different angles on this. It just came up the other day in a meeting. What's your best reference on this? There's mention by a classmate of Bush's at Yale of hearing about the planning of 9/11 way back then. Will look for the link to that.

Lumpy

So...  it wasn't my letter carrier?  Damn!  I thought EVERYONE in the government is guilty.

Tunga

[/quote]

What's your best reference on this?
[/quote]

JFK doodles 9-11 on his desk calendar. His CIA Dallas station chief is GHW Bush.

JFK currently dead.

GHW Bush (AKA German born Nazi George Schiff) is borrowing time at  Nicola Teslas' expense.  :icon_pirat:

Tunga

Tunga

A great resource was lost when Christopher Bollyn lost his website.

He detailed the treasonous activities of PTEC and numerous other US contractors involved in the 9-11 caper.

Don't forget to check out Daniel Hopsickers site madcowproductions madcowmorningnews.

http://www.madcowprod.com/

Tunga

Reasonable and rational are two words that are absent from any truthful telling of the trauma.

I heard a voice asking "What happens after the fire?" 

"After the fire, the fire still burns." - The Who

>:(

Tunga

Interesting is it not that the lawyer acting as Judge Hellerstiens attack dog maintains his office on Park  Capital St. right here in downtown Concord, N.H.

Thats right folks. The chickens are roosting right on the doorstep.

Chicken pot pie anyone?  :P

http://www.prisonplanet.com/judge-signals-unwillingness-to-release-secret-911-papers.html